• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levito

Banned
What Inorigo actually meant was DX, not XD, he was keeping with the 90's wrasslin' theme by starting his own faction.

cj_iwakura

Someone is putting Shikigami 2 on PSN.

tumblr_inline_mnuo5y0kQT1qz4rgp.gif

Levito

Banned
The Rock LIVES for Persona-HE BREATHES IT. OH YEAH Social Link Rank 10 ULTIMATE RISETTE FAN. The Brahma Bull and BEAR connection if ya smell what I'm cooking.

Oh-OH Junior you say YOU DON'T like Teddie HUH? Saying Persona foa is dem widdle kiddie's and it's not as twue as the old school?

"Uh well yes rock, I think-"

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Trigger

The Rock LIVES for Persona-HE BREATHES IT. OH YEAH Social Link Rank 10 ULTIMATE RISETTE FAN. The Brahma Bull and BEAR connection if ya smell what I'm cooking.

Oh-OH Junior you say YOU DON'T like Teddie HUH? Saying Persona foa is dem widdle kiddie's and it's not as twue has the old school?

x1nv5-the-rock-clapping.gif

Young Magus

Oh-OH Junior you say YOU DON'T like Teddie HUH? Saying Persona foa is dem widdle kiddie's and it's not as twue has the old school?

ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY!!!1
40/10
daQsj.gif

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

VfM8LTy.gif

Jintor

Please provide a recording

Trigger

Why did everyone think True Risette Fan trophy was hard to get? I got it easily on my first runthrough.

You can miss a shit load of lines if you're an effective fighter. I already know most weaknesses so I don't have to analyze enemies, and I usually just stick to one party.

Meia

I liked The Answer.

I would have liked it more if they
locked Metis into your party like they SHOULD have. Was fun going through, not having her, then suddenly being forced to use a lv25 character. Grinding with two characters was not fun to try and make up for it.

So here's a question out of nowhere....

In Persona 4, the announcer and Saki get thrown into the tv.

Everything with the announcer happens before you start watching the midnight channel, but you watch it just in time to see Saki as a blurry mess. The next day, Saki is kidnapped and thrown into the tv, and I forget exactly how soon her body is found, but you never see her shadow do a little skit on the midnight channel (like Yukiko's princess intro).

Is it because you just don't watch the channel on the day it would have happened, or is there another reason?

Meia

So here's a question out of nowhere....

In Persona 4, the announcer and Saki get thrown into the tv.

Everything with the announcer happens before you start watching the midnight channel, but you watch it just in time to see Saki as a blurry mess. The next day, Saki is kidnapped and thrown into the tv, and I forget exactly how soon her body is found, but you never see her shadow do a little skit on the midnight channel (like Yukiko's princess intro).

Is it because you just don't watch the channel on the day it would have happened, or is there another reason?

I think it had more to do with the days were continually foggy, so she couldn't have been in there very long. There was sometimes a day discrepancy for when someone disappeared and then the channel was totally clear(Naoto comes to mind).

Also was the thing where the night of Saki's death, only Yosuke watched the channel I'm pretty sure, it's why he was bummed out/nervous before the announcement was made.

FluxWaveZ

Also was the thing where the night of Saki's death, only Yosuke watched the channel I'm pretty sure, it's why he was bummed out/nervous before the announcement was made.

I thought they all watched it, but only Yosuke had a bad idea of what was about to come. That's what I remember from the prequel manga, anyways.

Meia

I thought they all watched it, but only Yosuke had a bad idea of what was about to come. That's what I remember from the prequel manga, anyways.

Nah. Saki is shown, they think it's the soulmate thing, they go into the TV world the first time. MC goes to bed early to prevent getting sick per Dojima's orders, next day cuts to the auditorium and the announcement. Least that's the way the game did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom