• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo that Innocent Sin sale didn't apply to Europe, but on the bright side, I just got a physical copy for £7 cheaper than the digital one!
I do like Sogabe's style. He really nailed the characters in the later chapters of the P3 and P4 manga adaptations. His early facial designs were kinda wonky but he got past that. Very noticeable improvement if you look at the covers for Volume 1 through Volume 6.
Also, I really love this particular cover.
I like this one:
Manga_zps3b02363b.jpg
Her face says it all, haha. This and the Arena one have a lovely dreamy quality to them too.

I'm sorry, but none of these are Moon. There is not nearly enough positive thinking going on in here.

(Some of these combinations, too. Mitsuru and Yukino are two peas in a pod, but Ulala and Teddie? She'd probably punch his lights out.)

What is your avatar?

Dantis, Omikaru and I lost a bet to Levito, and he changed all of our avatars to Labrys. Dantis was a weenieman so he bailed out before the week was out, and Omi recently got permission to change his. Since I believe in taking things all the way, I'm keeping mine until August but swapped out the head for Pacific Rim's Striker Eureka for this week because I need to show my support for that movie. I'll be swapping back next Monday though, so it's not a permanent thing.

Well, there you are.

Meia

Dantis, Omikaru and I lost a bet to Levito, and he changed all of our avatars to Labrys. Dantis was a weenieman so he bailed out before the week was out, and Omi recently got permission to change his. Since I believe in taking things all the way, I'm keeping mine until August but swapped out the head for Pacific Rim's Striker Eureka for this week because I need to show my support for that movie. I'll be swapping back next Monday though, so it's not a permanent thing.

Well, there you are.

Was also wondering what the deal with that was. Man I hope the movie is good.

Was also wondering what the deal with that was. Man I hope the movie is good.

If you go in expecting a thin plot and copius amounts of awesome giant robots beating up awesome giant monsters, then you won't be disappointed. Honestly, it you're going to this movie for the plot, you may want to rethink your filmgoing habits.

It's also currently Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, for what it's worth.

PK Gaming

buddha0991 said:

Both of these gifs are really, really, really cool. I'm glad you decided to post it for us.

God, I'm instantly reminded of my love for the Persona universe. The characters are so good.

EDIT: Fool is the best arcana. Yu Narukami, Aigis, Makoto Yuki and Hamuko Arisato* in one group? It's basically unbeatable yo~

Uraizen

Banned

Well, there you are.

That's one hell of a story, more power to ya for embracing it.

Meia

If you go in expecting a thin plot and copius amounts of awesome giant robots beating up awesome giant monsters, then you won't be disappointed. Honestly, it you're going to this movie for the plot, you may want to rethink your filmgoing habits.

It's also currently Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, for what it's worth.

I have no problems with popcorn movies. If it's just a spectacle that's fun to watch, I'm game. :)

The thing looks like a live action Evangelion. Of course I'd give it a chance. :p

PK Gaming

The Fool arcana has Yu Narukami, FeMC & Aigis. Your argument is invalid. Invalid I SAY!

Jokes aside...
If we exclude that arcana, then my second choice would be the Magician.

Squire

Banned
I loved Prometheus. I don't care what anyone says. I might go see PR on Sunday.

I'm thinking of changing my avatar to Junko from Dangan Ronpa... but the one I have now is so great.

I also enjoyed Prometheus way more than the average person but I'm sorry dude, you can't defend that script. The effects were breathtaking though and the tension during the
C-section
scene was unreal.

And you will see Pacific Rim on Sunday, dangit! It needs a great opening weekend so all of the nihilistic "bomba" naysayers don't come crawling out of the woodworks!

Dantis

I'm thinking of changing my avatar to Junko from Dangan Ronpa... but the one I have now is so great.

What is your current avatar from anyway? And which character is Junko?

I want to draw myself an avatar, but I'm not sure what to have. Tempted to wait for a P5 announcement and then do a P5 one.

I think it's kinda hypocritical and self-serving to say Fool is the best arcana when three fourths of the people in it were meant to originally represent you.

That's one reason why it's the best though. I'm better than some cartoon characters. *strut*

Pff add me to the Chariot club. *Tank punt*

Sophia

I want to draw myself an avatar, but I'm not sure what to have. Tempted to wait for a P5 announcement and then do a P5 one.

Inorigo's avatar is Kallen Stadtfeld, one of the main characters of Code Geass.

And I'd say wait for P5!

Tamanon

Banned

Code Geass. You should watch it, it's fun:p

Some people don't like it because it gets really weird, but I love it. Consider it one of the best Gundam series ever, even if it doesn't have the Gundam name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom