• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

He original tweet was there was a "surprise", and when he saw the response he asked fans to keep our expectations in check. The surprise is still coming we just don't know what it is.

PK Gaming

More rocket surgeon goodness ♪

tumblr_mpyh9dpOh51qe6ix6o1_500.png

Her P4A comics are awesome.

EDIT: http://retrodynamics.tumblr.com/

EDIT 2:
tumblr_mf59oaWLaQ1qe6ix6o1_500.png

omg this is just too precious

So what I gather from all this is that Chris Johnson is a massive wang and Junpei is too good for this sinful earth.

Great. Everything went better than expected.

Squire

Banned
EVO was a kickass show though. Marvel was AMAZING.

Hopefully the re-release and arcade release of DOA5 can earn it a place at the show next year. It's not like P4A and Injustice will be around, so there's room!

FluxWaveZ

EVO was a kickass show though. Marvel was AMAZING.

Hopefully the re-release and arcade release of DOA5 can earn it a place at the show next year. It's not like P4A and Injustice will be around, so there's room!

DoA5 probably won't be there. There is no way that Injustice won't be there.

On the grounds of...?

It's still pretty new and has room to grow, not to mention more characters will be playable this time around (Zod was only banned because he came out last week which was too soon, then there's Martian Manhunter just announced, and chances are they'll have more to work with as well by next july)

Squire

Banned
It's still pretty new and has room to grow, not to mention more characters will be playable this time around (Zod was only banned because he came out last week which was too soon, then there's Martian Manhunter just announced, and chances are they'll have more to work with as well by next july)

That makes sense.

I'll probably have bought the game by then, too. I liked the demo, but watching it at the show was incredibly boring.

FluxWaveZ

On the grounds of...?

The very fact that Dead or Alive 5 was not at this EVO means that it won't be at the next. A re-release plus an arcade release will not affect shit when it comes to its presence in the official lineup at the next EVO and the same goes for Skullgirls. The only DoA game that ever made it there was DoA4, and that was only for a year before being dropped off.

Now, Mortal Kombat has been to THREE separate EVOs ever since its release in 2011 and Injustice actually made it to the lineup, unlike DoA5. Compared to Injustice, the competitive fanbase for DoA is very small and to top it off, Nether Realm Studios throws money at the event and is a sponsor, there will be upcoming DLC support AND Injustice is where the MK9 fanbase is going into, so people know that it's going to be at EVO 2014.

Squire

Banned
I'm just gonna take the obvious route and move over to BBCP when it's out.

The art is weird, I'm not feeling the music, and I'll be waaaay too behind on the plot (heh) to even attempt to care, but mechanically it's the next step up and the next ASW fighter and that's what I want.

Jintor

so it was persona related
e: i mean, to be clear, the anime on the body pillow was persona right

I don't think so. It was from the persona 4 arena community though cos wizard had promised at some point earlier jokingly that he'd only put persona on stream if they got him a binder full of waifus

Dantis

So I guess it was even less than I'd expected.

SUPERB.

EDIT: Just to be extra clear, that was sarcastic. No announcement is not a good thing.

Dantis

I finished it on normal years ago. Barely even remember anything about it, but I enjoyed it enough that I went out and bought P3FES and DDS straight afterwards on account of them being from the same series (Or so I thought).

The animu pillow and figure are like the ultimate trollthings in this situation, absolutely perfect man.

Nocturne is like one of my favorite games of all time. Yes, hard is very rewarding, but do you plan on playing any other megaten games anytime soon?

kewlmyc

We ran around in circles.

I really hope that you're mistaken.

As an aside, if Arena 2 gets announced before P5, there will be mega tears.
Mostly from you.

ASW is currently focused on Guilty Gear Xrd Sign. If we do get a P4A2 (I doubt it), it won't be for a while.

Dantis

Mostly from you.

ASW is currently focused on Guilty Gear Xrd Sign. If we do get a P4A2 (I doubt it), it won't be for a while.

I was actually meaning entirely from me, but sure, I imagine some other people will be upset too. ;)

The animu pillow and figure are like the ultimate trollthings in this situation, absolutely perfect man.

Was it actually a troll or is the guy just a dumbass?

Meia

HAY GUYZ U LIEK DIS ANNIE-MAY SHIT RITE, WELL HERE'S SOME FIGURE AND A BODY PILLOW FOR YAS..

PEECE OWT.

This is basically how I took it. Nice others have a good sense of humor, I just took it as insulting for the sake of trying to be. /shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom