• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astra

Well Skyrim is now a little more awesome...

B2X9K3s.jpg

3BI1OPq.jpg

FKGBjMi.jpg

jLXId3v.jpg

sB5xphg.jpg

wweZfAX.jpg

and of course everyone's favorite android

Dantis

So I've been without internet for a few days. It sucked. There was lots of drama too. What Did I mis-

OH HELLO THERE!

I was thinking to myself earlier "Sophia hasn't been around for a while...". Guess that explains why!

Whilst you were gone, Persona 5 was
n't
announced!

Meia

I wasn't going to share that one, but figured it wouldn't be Personaesque without a risque shot.

Yeah, but at least Chie wears shorts. :p

Neat someone even thought to do this I guess. If there was good unarmed fighting in the game I'd so make a Chie character now(even with 3's uniform).

Aigis one I think goes into nightmare fuel territory though... >>

Sophia

OH HELLO THERE!

I was thinking to myself earlier "Sophia hasn't been around for a while...". Guess that explains why!

Whilst you were gone, Persona 5 was
n't
announced!

Yeah. My modem literally fried itself apparently. They had to give us a new one. That took longer than it should have because it's COMCASTIC!!!!! :p

and of course everyone's favorite android

That's not Aigis, it's just a poser in a bad cosplay.

Astra

Yeah, but at least Chie wears shorts. :p

Neat someone even thought to do this I guess. If there was good unarmed fighting in the game I'd so make a Chie character now(even with 3's uniform).

Aigis one I think goes into nightmare fuel territory though... >>

There are some mods to make hand to hand much better, but they're still rather limited by Skyrim's combat engine. Still, it's pretty cool being able to actually dodge attacks, rather than just block them.

That's not Aigis, it's just a poser in a bad cosplay.

I think it's good cosplay. The modder did a fine job in making that.

Sophia

There was drama?
Shows how much I pay attention.

Family Drama. If you saw me pop into chat yesterday you probably heard me talk about it. Long story short my Uncle almost ended up in jail and will probably end up there by next week. Or in a mental home. >_>;

Trigger

Family Drama. If you saw me pop into chat yesterday you probably heard me talk about it. Long story short my Uncle almost ended up in jail and will probably end up there by next week. Or in a mental home. >_>;

That's awful. Sorry to hear that. :/

Sophia

That's awful. Sorry to hear that. :/

No I'll be quite glad when he ends up there. Then he'll stop terrorizing everyone's lives and getting people upset. :p

The internet going out was (mostly) unrelated to the drama.

Anyhow, about that Persona 5? :D

Astra

Ohh, I was thinking drama in the community here. REALLY shows how much I pay attention.

I really hope that all has a favorable outcome for you and your family.

No I'll be quite glad when he ends up there. Then he'll stop terrorizing everyone's lives and getting people upset. :p

The internet going out was (mostly) unrelated to the drama.

Anyhow, about that Persona 5? :D

SMTIV IS A PRETTY COOL GAME, QUITE BALLER IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF

looking for help...

I'm trying to track down voice clips/files/bank of Rise, and I'm struggling to find her's. On youtube, you can find every other member of the investigation team, except Rise. All that exists of her is Arena's voice clips (which have a reverb on them) and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tArLU4SMIkQ
which is just of Shadow Rise. Because they have Shadow Rise as clean samples, that makes me think there are more out there, and of normal Rise, but I can't find them.

Any ideas on where to look? I keep searching and turning up with nothing.

Meia

looking for help...

I'm trying to track down voice clips/files/bank of Rise, and I'm struggling to find her's. On youtube, you can find every other member of the investigation team, except Rise. All that exists of her is Arena's voice clips (which have a reverb on them) and this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tArLU4SMIkQ
which is just of Shadow Rise. Because they have Shadow Rise as clean samples, that makes me think there are more out there, and of normal Rise, but I can't find them.

Any ideas on where to look? I keep searching and turning up with nothing.

Considering the hardcore Risette fan trophy, I'd imagine one HAS to exist.

Aaaaaaaaaaand SMTIV just arrived, time to fire it up.

Sophia

Dunno if I'd want a DDS3. However I would gladly take a new traditional RPG in the style of DDS using the press turn system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom