• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you guys want the soundtrack of P5 to be like P2, P3, or P4? (Or Catherine? Fav songs?)

(P3 or Catherine for me)

P3 or P4 here. I enjoyed Catherine's soundtrack, but it wasn't as memorable to me as the other Persona games. (Though to be fair, I played Catherine for 1/10th the time)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
He likes to open his mouth in indignation.

Two things that I immediately noticed: Isabeau's ears and Troy Baker.

How can you not notice those things, they make Will Smith's look normal.

I haven't heard Troy yet, but Navarre is Liam O'Brien.

FluxWaveZ

How can you not notice those things, they make Will Smith's look normal.

I haven't heard Troy yet, but Navarre is Liam O'Brien.

Actually, now I'm unsure. I thought for certain that Walter was Troy Baker because he has a very reminiscent tone and I could definitely see Liam O'Brien being Navarre, but is any of this official? Hope this isn't another case of the VAs not being listed and we'll never know who they are for sure.

cj_iwakura

Navarre is definitely O'Brian, you can hear it in his mannerisms.

I can't believe how amazing the Cathedral app is.

Select a demon for fusion slot 1, show all possible results, or show only new demons, and you can see their compendium bio PRIOR to fusing them.

It's like the Windows 7 of demonic fusion. Or something.

Jintor

You know how Troy and Laura are in SR4? O'Brian was (jokingly) like "Sorry, guys, but I prefer to play Saint's Row in its ORIGINAL JAPANESE"

I laughed a little

this anecdote brought to you by the 'I had to tell someone I was amused but nobody I know cares enough' committee

Squire

Banned
I have to wait til August at the earliest, and that's if I'm lucky. :p

i wish i was a nerd playing smt4

No monnies?

You know how Troy and Laura are in SR4? O'Brian was (jokingly) like "Sorry, guys, but I prefer to play Saint's Row in its ORIGINAL JAPANESE"

I laughed a little

this anecdote brought to you by the 'I had to tell someone I was amused but nobody I know cares enough' committee

I laughed at that, too.

Hopefully they film their comic-con panel for SR4.

Daimaou

Actually, now I'm unsure. I thought for certain that Walter was Troy Baker because he has a very reminiscent tone and I could definitely see Liam O'Brien being Navarre, but is any of this official? Hope this isn't another case of the VAs not being listed and we'll never know who they are for sure.

I'm pretty sure Walter is Matthew Mercer, he did Kanji's voice in the second half of the P4 anime dub.

Meia

I thought about the DLC costumes for a second, then realized Newegg with free shipping comes on the same day of release + getting it for $8 cheaper > cardboard jacket. :p

Soriku

I can't believe how amazing the Cathedral app is.

Select a demon for fusion slot 1, show all possible results, or show only new demons, and you can see their compendium bio PRIOR to fusing them.

It's like the Windows 7 of demonic fusion. Or something.

The Citizen Kane of fusion apps?

In case anyone in this thread cares, my Persona Weather app is currently borked (thanks, weather service for changing something yet AGAIN), but I'll be submitting a new version this week....

And it is going to be amazing (assuming it works. lol). What other weather app has achievements? S.Links? Voice Clips? lol. I'm losing my mind on this dumb thing.

Anyway, thanks for those that have helped give me feedback on it.

kewlmyc

I need a 3DS too, but I'm currently out of a job. T_T

I'll definitely find a job and get a 3DS before the new Ace Attorney comes out though.

PK Gaming

Walter is definitely not Baker

His voice lacks the "Baker kickback" (in other wordsm even though baker has incredible voice range you can "tell" its him)

personagaf, erry tuesday:
waulrzr.gif

(the pug is personagaf)
(the bobblehead is famitsu)
(or maybe the leakers)

Squire

Banned
no i ordered it from amazon because i wanted the sweet cardboard coat and it hasn't arrived yet

I hope your box isn't crushed when it arrives. :'( Saw a lot of people saying that on twitter today.

The Citizen Kane of fusion apps?

Well played.

Welcome to my club. Gonna try to get an XL by the end of the year, SMTIV and Fire Emblem are my two "must get" games, so seeing that promotion now when I can't use it is a bummer

I want to get a PS4 above all else. I planned on getting myself one for Christmas, but that might not happen (which wouldn't be that bad at all, since I'm not too compelled by the launch games.) I might wait until February when inFamous is out, but that might not work either. Lots of mights.

In case anyone in this thread cares, my Persona Weather app is currently borked (thanks, weather service for changing something yet AGAIN), but I'll be submitting a new version this week....

And it is going to be amazing (assuming it works. lol). What other weather app has achievements? S.Links? Voice Clips? lol. I'm losing my mind on this dumb thing.

Anyway, thanks for those that have helped give me feedback on it.

I check your app every once in a while and it's been really hot lately, so I'm looking at the weather more often. Excited to see the changes!

Soriku

I want to get a PS4 above all else. I planned on getting myself one for Christmas, but that might not happen (which wouldn't be that bad at all, since I'm not too compelled by the launch games.) I might wait until February when inFamous is out, but that might not work either. Lots of mights.

Wait till FF XV comes out. That's what I'm doing...unless there's another must have JRPG that comes out before then. Still looking that it'll be at least a year from now till I'd really want one.

Squire

Banned
Wait till FF XV comes out. That's what I'm doing...unless there's another must have JRPG that comes out before then. Still looking that it'll be at least a year from now till I'd really want one.

I actually really want InFamous. I love everything they're doing with it. I hated the first and thought the second was fun enough to play, but now they've got me actually giving a shit about the other elements of the game.

Still though, I'm definitely questioning if it's worth it. How much better will cross-gen ports be on next-gen? Not much, I'm guessing. I already don't mind playing on consoles when there are these suped-up PC ports out there and the first two years of next-gen will ostensibly be like that.

Some stuff I need to play on PS4 though. MGSV and Dragon Age 3, in particular.

Sophia

I actually really want InFamous. I love everything they're doing with it. I hated the first and thought the second was fun enough to play, but now they've got me actually giving a shit about the other elements of the game.

Still though, I'm definitely questioning if it's worth it. How much better will cross-gen ports be on next-gen? Not much, I'm guessing. I already don't mind playing on consoles when there are these suped-up PC ports out there and the first two years of next-gen will ostensibly be like that.

Some stuff I need to play on PS4 though. MGSV and Dragon Age 3, in particular.

I think there will be a significant difference in the cross-gen ports. At the very least all of them will be 1080p and have more stable framerates, which is good for reducing input lag.

kewlmyc

something in me is really annoyed that next gen consoles exist and i'm trying to parse what it is

Well, in terms of graphics, it's not that big of a jump as compared to previous generations. So they're starting to due other things like social networking stuff, which I'm personally not a fan of.

I'll probably still get both Xbone and PS4 at launch though. I love Dead Rising and Killzone looks fun.

Jintor

i just wish nintendo would get their sodding act together. a fucking accounts system, man. it's like not having thumbsticks.

Omikaru

i just wish nintendo would get their sodding act together. a fucking accounts system, man. it's like not having thumbsticks.

Considering Nintendo only gets thumbsticks half right, what do you expect?

I guess I'll be talking about SMT IV sometime in 2015 when whoever is publishing it (NoE, probably) decides to release it over here.

Dantis

So I've started doing a Persona sketch every day (or there-abouts) for my Tumblr. I'm not going to be posting them up here because it would just be a daily spam of (quality not guaranteed!) pictures.

Today is Rise, yesterday was epilogue Naoto, day before that was Yosuke and day before that was obviously Labrys. Tomorrow I'm thinking of doing Narukami dressed as SMT 4 protagonist.

I guess I'll be talking about SMT IV sometime in 2015 when whoever is publishing it (NoE, probably) decides to release it over here.

Don't worry buddy, I'LL BE RIGHT THERE WITH YOU.

Necrovex

It's the sacrifice you made for getting Bravely Default this year. I would have rather to get BD this year and The Dark Souls of Persona next year.

PK Gaming

Yeah i've been following your daily sketches Dantis, and they've been great so far.

It's too bad that barely anyone gets to seem them. If only there was a way to get you more exposure...

Ok, one last desperate plea for clean Rise sound clips that I can include in my weather app before I submit it to the app store tonight. If not, you're going to get echo-y, perverted grunts from Rise taken from Persona 4 Arena.

I check your app every once in a while and it's been really hot lately, so I'm looking at the weather more often. Excited to see the changes!

Thanks! Hopefully the improvements will get you to use it a lot more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom