• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

I love nocturne.....but it did not really had a huge story.
Also cj, what would you say has the better story 1 or 2?

Easily 1. I thought 2 was extremely overrated, and way too heavy on Messian drama. The only thing 2 did better was gameplay, even the OST pales to 1's(Disco aside).

Squire

Banned
I guess they'll try and get the original voice actors, whoever gets the rights.

Sentai and Atlus definitely set that expectation with the P4 anime and Arena, respectively.

So, here's hoping its not FUNi!

FUNi has better writers than Sentai though. Some of the line in the P4 anime. Ugh.

Sophia

FUNi can get all the original actors if they tried. It's a matter of budget and scheduling. Heck, half the actors in P4 started off working for FUNimation anyhow. =P

Squire

Banned
FUNi can get all the original actors if they tried. It's a matter of budget and scheduling. Heck, half the actors in P4 started off working for FUNimation anyhow. =P

You're not wrong.

I actually like FUNi a lot, but they tend to sort of stick to a pool of in-house voice actors. Casting would be my only worry though. They could totally handle translation and really, their cast would probably be fine as well. We're just used to hearing the current crew.

If Vic Mignogna doesn't return as Junpei, I'm boycotting this movie. Screw Elric, Junpei is his best role and it's obvious he poured his heart and soul into the performance.

That's not likely though since even The Pokémon Company managed to get him to play a major character in the most recent movie, which I guess means that he's not that hard to get a hold of.

Squire

Banned
Now you're being ridiculous. Anyway, I'll stop this conversation here, I don't want to fight over something as silly as predicting how much these products that are months away from release are going to sell (aside from TW101)

Haha, we don't have to fight about it, but there's nothing unrealistic sbout those sales numbers for games of that niche. Especially the Wii U games. You should look at today's NPD thread. They really are very fortunate to break 50k. I should say I'm only speaking with regards to US sales numbers though.

Oh boy is right

596680-gif_bane_1_and_here_we_go.gif

cj_iwakura

Anyone here a Shadowrun fan? I'll be doing an impromptu OT apparently(mostly because I'd hate to see it get a lazy one), and none of the runners have offered to do banner help yet. :(

Failing any volunteers, I'll just use screengrabs from trailers and such.

Meia

Anyone here a Shadowrun fan? I'll be doing an impromptu OT apparently(mostly because I'd hate to see it get a lazy one), and none of the runners have offered to do banner help yet. :(

Failing any volunteers, I'll just use screengrabs from trailers and such.

I backed @$125, and have 3 steam keys waiting for me, but can't do ANYTHING graphically, so yeah, sorry. :(

And didn't we already figure this was happening with Index already?

Marche90

Haha, we don't have to fight about it, but there's nothing unrealistic sbout those sales numbers for games of that niche. Especially the Wii U games. You should look at today's NPD thread. They really are very fortunate to break 50k. I should say I'm only speaking with regards to US sales numbers though.

Haha, true, true. Anyway, this thing's for a later time

Between everyone here, I'm sure we can buy Atlus!

Time to create the Kickstarter :D

Ownership will go to PersonaGAF. Demands: Persona on every console known to man. Man, Persona on the SNES/Genesis would be sick :D

FluxWaveZ

The more I think about getting news about a potential acquisition, the more excited I am. Man, I can't wait to find out what happens and if Atlus will come out better or worse from it.

And a potential new Persona 3 Movie teaser, too. Next week's gonna be great.

Lunar15

Now that Andrew Hussie has breached Namco and convinced them to let him make a Namco character based dating sim called Namco High, I don't think I want Atlus going anywhere near that company.

Sophia

Idol fusion sounds neat. The world needs a rhythm SRPG.

Imagine an idol RPG that used rhythm based gameplay for attacks when selected, and streaming music to make it so the characters could sing to the songs.....

.... that'd be kinda fun actually seeing as outfits could be equipment!

Trigger

Imagine an idol RPG that used rhythm based gameplay for attacks when selected, and streaming music to make it so the characters could sing to the songs.....

.... that'd be kinda fun actually seeing as outfits could be equipment!

It would be awesome. I'm a man who loves his dress up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom