• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantis

Dantis, do you play any instruments? You seem to get pretty into the musical aspects of most games.

Nah, I just really enjoy listening to music. I love just sitting down and getting absorbed into something that I enjoy listening to, you know?

SJ had a weird soundtrack in my opinion, and was probably Meguro's weakest.

It's a weird one. No guitars! Also the songs follow a more typical soundtrack structure (As opposed to the intro-verse-chorus structure he uses in everything else). It's definitely not bad, but it's probably my least favourite of his soundtracks too.

AA2's kinda boring and translation issues ridden middle 2 cases are still better than AA4's insulting final 2 cases!

AA4 had good characters outside of Apollo and a killer first case, though!

Plus, dat music and art!

Case 3 was pretty friggin' insulting on all fronts, though...

Refyref

AA4 had good characters outside of Apollo and a killer first case, though!

Plus, dat music and art!

Case 3 was pretty friggin' insulting on all fronts, though...

Yes, good characters outside of the main character, and a great first case.

Music was nice, although after listening to 2's OST afterwards, I really like it much more. I hated how the higher quality art was mixed with reused GBA assets, it really annoyed me, and made me glad AAI had all new assets.

But maybe we should continue this talk in the AA community thread. :p

Squire

Banned
Yes, good characters outside of the main character, and a great first case.

Music was nice, although after listening to 2's OST afterwards, I really like it much more. I hated how the higher quality art was mixed with reused GBA assets, it really annoyed me, and made me glad AAI had all new assets.

But maybe we should continue this talk in the AA community thread. :p

There is one?! I'll need to stop by. Thinking of doing an LTTP. I was excited for AA2, though. It's got that "foolishly foolish" or whatever girl, right?

Kazzy

Maybe they'll get the chance to turn Shinjiro into an interesting character.

My language skills aren't up to snuff yet, but I'll probably go to a screening.

Tamanon

Banned
I liked that Junpei actually showed the fear they are supposed to feel from the Evokers. Trailer looked great. Looking forward to the dub.

Refyref

There is one?! I'll need to stop by. Thinking of doing an LTTP. I was excited for AA2, though. It's got that "foolishly foolish" or whatever girl, right?

Yes, it is. And AA2 isn't bad, just not as good as the rest of the trilogy. Other than the last case, that is.

I liked that Junpei actually showed the fear they are supposed to feel from the Evokers. Trailer looked great. Looking forward to the dub.

Yea, that look of shock after he pulled the trigger was great.

PK Gaming

Oh man that trailer was great, I especially liked the special effects on the Persona's themselves. I'm definitely going to enjoy rewatching it the english dub.

I don't know about you guys, but Persona just isn't the same to me without the English VAs.

FluxWaveZ

It's one thing that I think was missing in Persona 3. It was this big event when the protagonist awakens to his Persona, but the rest of the characters who are new to it just do it with no impact at all behind it when it's supposed to be this big deal. Guess it's something that can be more easily conveyed in a medium like anime.

Trigger

It's one thing that I think was missing in Persona 3. It was this big event when the protagonist awakens to his Persona, but the rest of the characters who are new to it just do it with no impact at all behind it when it's supposed to be this big deal. Guess it's something that can be more easily conveyed in a medium like anime.

Oh, it's just a shot to the head. No biggie.

Oh man that trailer was great, I especially liked the special effects on the Persona's themselves. I'm definitely going to enjoy rewatching it the english dub.

I don't know about you guys, but Persona just isn't the same to me without the English VAs.

Same. I hope the English dub comes out sooner than it took for the Persona 4 one which I think was almost 6 months?

Also, full moon tonight, so Persona Weather users can check the app to see P3 members for today only!

Marche90

Nice trailer! Even if we know that we won't be seeing this until next year at best.

Also, finally, we have something else to discuss rather than going in circles. Again. Yay!

Nice trailer! Even if we know that we won't be seeing this until next year at best.

Also, finally, we have something else to discuss rather than going in circles. Again. Yay!

I for one happen to like circles thank you very much

well except Traffic Circles. Fuck that noise.

Acid08

Banned
Maybe they'll get the chance to turn Shinjiro into an interesting character.

My language skills aren't up to snuff yet, but I'll probably go to a screening.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft get the fuck outta here. You're probably one of those people who actually likes Chihiro.

Guess Who

Banned
Is there official word on how many movies there will be? This one must end reasonably early in the game since Aigis doesn't seem to be in it.

Trigger

Is there official word on how many movies there will be? This one must end reasonably early in the game since Aigis doesn't seem to be in it.

Three. I'm guessing
the events leading up to the summer trip will be part one, the Shinjiro arc and Strega stuff will be part 2 (with the return of the Dark Hour and Ikutsuki bretrayal as a cliffhanger), and the final battle as part 3.

At least that's how I'd break it up.

We got a name for P3 protagonist on the movie yet?

And with the P3 movie, c'mon Bandai release the Orpheus D-Arts:
91730.jpg

Already got Thanatos:
Siona1338484956.jpeg

Hopefully the P3 protagonist (Minato) will get a rerelease or something new at a cheaper price so I can reenact that picture.

Marche90

Can't say for sure. I was annoyed at first when the P4MC was named Yu Narukami, but I've grown fond of the name so much that the original name sounds odd to me now.

Although this time the name was more, iconic, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom