• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
PNG is how I roll.

EDIT- I didn't make this for you, baka!

ixlzQOgXjLvmN.png

~blush~

<3

Meia

*gasp* The enemy!

I literally can't listen to Mass Destruction anymore. Everytime I hear the song, I either have that line, or "The enemy has returned to normal!" in my head.

And I guess we may see movie Aigis before the end of the year. Have to imagine they'll have a trailer for the second movie at the end of the first movie.

Good!

Too many Chie's, Mitsuru's, and Yukiko's in this world. About time someone represented Team Fuuka!

IMPOSSIBLE.

Kazzy

Movie Aigis where? pls :(

I think you're playing the long-game here. I assume that would also be a nice reveal, closer to the second movie's release. I can definitely see them holding onto the rest of the later party members.

I want a movie Metis...

Meia

I think you're playing the long-game here. I assume that would also be a nice reveal, closer to the second movie's release. I can definitely see them holding onto the rest of the later party members.

I want a movie Metis...

Fourth movie being the Answer, BELIEVE.

Sophia

They'll probably just incorporate all of The Answer into the movies like the manga did. It added a lot of brilliant character development.

Kazzy

Fourth movie being the Answer, BELIEVE.

I do actually think it would be a missed opportunity if they didn't touch on that material somewhat. I've always like that part of the narrative, and it would actually give some more cohesiveness to the overall story
In so much that it practically makes the Yukari-pairing a canon-one, giving her a justification to act the way she does, even if it is to become completely reprehensible to everyone else.

I assume that people would also appreciate to see those climatic battles animated.

Though, from a film perspective, the way the Journey ends, it works as a fitting, not to mention emotional, conclusion. If they forgo the majority of the S-links (and I don't see why they wouldn't), then that would leave them ample room to cover the entirety of the main narrative.

Also, Heartfelt Cry.

P5 avatars will go so fast after the reveal. No matter though.

P-GAF will be on top, as per usual.

Be inclusive, not exclusive!

Levito

Banned
P5: The Movie, where a group of highschool students utilize the power of their iphones to call upon a Persona.

Celebrity voice actors:

Dwayne Johnson is the silent protagonist

Carl Urban is the annoying yet insecure best friend

Salma Hayek is the confident school president

Javier Bardem is the dark, brooding member of the group with a history of violence

Claire Danes is the no nonsense super athlete

Steve Buscemi is the groups fat talking cat

Morgan Freeman is the wise teacher overlooking the group and guiding them when they seek it

Mila Kunis is the bubbly celebrity idol

Coing exclusively to iOS.

kewlmyc

Movie Aigis where? pls :(

Probably the second movie.

P5: The Movie, where a group of highschool students utilize the power of their iphones to call upon a Persona.

Celebrity voice actors:

Dwayne Johnson is the silent protagonist

Carl Urban is the annoying yet insecure best friend

Salma Hayek is the confident school president

Javier Bardem is the dark, brooding member of the group with a history of violence

Claire Danes is the no nonsense superalthete

Steve Buscemi is the groups fat talking cat

Morgan Freeman is the wise teacher overlooking the group and guiding them when they seek it

Mila Kunis is the bubbly celebrity idol

Coing exclusively to iOS.
What a waste of an actor.

Squire

Banned
Michelle Ruff is a really underrated voice actress, too. She gets a lot of work - she has for quite a while - and she's good, but I feel like she's never really cited as a favorite.

cjkeats

Michelle Ruff is a really underrated voice actress, too. She gets a lot of work - she has for quite a while - and she's good, but I feel like she's never really cited as a favorite.

I loved her Yukari. She always felt like one of the most fit for voices her character.
Ruff plays one hell of a prissy lady.

Moonlight

Banned
Ruff was among one of my favourites for a long time (still is, really) - started around the time I fell into a very, very deep Haruhi-shaped hole a few years ago, and only cemented when I played P3 - Yukari was one of those instances where the voice and delivery just instantly clicked with me (likewise with Junpei).

Finally, my avatar is done. God, Gimp is a pain to use.

Since the P3 Movie character portraits are already transparent making icons out of it is easy imo. The only annoying part imo is finding the perfect icon size based on the picture to scale it to and get 100x120 perfectly. But that impact font of white with the black outline, I couldn't find that online anywhere:(

How did you get it?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Since the P3 Movie character portraits are already transparent making icons out of it is easy imo. The only annoying part imo is finding the perfect icon size based on the picture to scale it to and get 100x120 perfectly. But that impact font of white with the black outline, I couldn't find that online anywhere:(

How did you get it?

Impact Font.

kewlmyc

How did you get it?

I followed this video. The black outline is actually a slightly bigger font size.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYz_aqn0po8

Squire

Banned
Ruff was among one of my favourites for a long time (still is, really) - started around the time I fell into a very, very deep Haruhi-shaped hole a few years ago, and only cemented when I played P3 - Yukari was one of those instances where the voice and delivery just instantly clicked with me (likewise with Junpei).

I love Haruhi. Nagato is such a great character to juxtapose from Yukari, too. Ruff has range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom