• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
We've known they were going to be delisted for some time now. It just means they can't receive public funding. This is tied to why they need to find a sponsor.

Atlus USA is still paying off invoices, so I'm not worried. If one doesn't clear, I'll let you know.

Eh?

Lunar15

Without saying too much, I represent sites for advertising. Atlus is running a campaign for SMT right now. The agency they work with hasn't had any issues paying for campaign, so I'm not worried.

If their agency were to tell us that Atlus wasn't paying their invoices on time, then I'd be worried.

Jintor

We've known they were going to be delisted for some time now. It just means they can't receive public funding. This is tied to why they need to find a sponsor.

Atlus USA is still paying off invoices, so I'm not worried. If one doesn't clear, I'll let you know.

???

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Without saying too much, I represent sites for advertising. Atlus is running a campaign for SMT right now. The agency they work with hasn't had any issues paying for campaign, so I'm not worried.

If their agency were to tell us that Atlus wasn't paying their invoices on time, then I'd be worried.

Ah, gotcha.

Also.
f0dpQ2Z.png

Meia

I'll agree with the kill it with fire thing. @_@

Not sure what's worse: Getting updates about the Index situation that can be classified as not good, or getting updates like that that don't really give new info.

The uncertainty is probably the worst thing.

PK Gaming

Episode 3 of our Persona 3: FES let's play is now LIVE.

I'm not going to turn this into a habit, but I felt like bringing this up because the sound quality has been improved tremendously.

cj_iwakura

I could have a desk full of Elizabeth figures by the end of the year at this rate.

I'm okay with this.

(Funny how one was decent enough to be less fanservicey and have a tank top under her dress.)

Paches

Damn, so I am playing P3P and I can see now the P4G (only version I have played) is basically just P3, but better (which is awesome!). Damn, why didn't I come to this game earlier.

Meia

So there's an Aigis Nendoroid soon, and already a Yukiko and Teddie one?

I still need to get the Yukiko one, but may need that Aigis. Oh wait, that Chie Highpriestess one comes out the end of the month, oof.

Kazzy

I bet it's expensive though. :|

Nendoroids are basically always around a similar price. Considering the size, yes, they may seem expensive to some, but considering the cost, relative to other figures, they are good value.

Only buy the one, and you're golden! (pun intended)

Then it's just a matter of getting both the Yukiko and Teddie one's!

The first of which has had its price drop like a stone over here recently. It's about 2000 yen or something.

Dantis

Trashcance Revolution! YOU'RE WELCOME, ATLUS.

Also that Chie dog/wolf/whogivesafuck that Jello posted is gross. Why does it have boobs?

Jintor

Trashcance Revolution! YOU'RE WELCOME, ATLUS.

Also that Chie dog/wolf/whogivesafuck that Jello posted is gross. Why does it have boobs?

sigh

you just don't understand the art of... uh... making characters into cute animal... people... hybrids...

...huh

Dantis

So I had a go at drawing a picture of FeMC on Miiverse. Spent something fairly outrageous (Quality considered) on it before saying "What the heck am I doing?" and coming off of it.

Not sure I see the point in Miiverse as a whole. Also, surprisingly, the GamePad (And the really low res of Miiverse pics) is not as good for drawing as my tablet. Who would've thought it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom