• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I just got the best Persona :D (don't hate me)

0aYYgEt.jpg

If any of you really want to know, I can PM you. I don't want to get anyone in trouble.

I too wanna hear about dem juicy bits.

kewlmyc

I don't think so: FeMC in P3P had male personae (Orpheus is still called Orpheus and Thanatos/Messiah weren't even feminized) so it's not like they couldn't just do the same with a P4 female lead. A few events would just have their perspective gender flipped I imagine.

Orpheus also had no relevance to the plot unlike Izanagi/Izanami did.

Hey guys, I just got the best Persona :D (don't hate me)
I want a Kanji figure. :(

You can play it in English just fine, hell it's on PSN. I'm just an obsessive collector that has played the game so many times that I can plow through it even in japanese.

The PS1 version is on PSN. Eternal Punishment Portable never came outside of Japan, which considering how EP:p is apparently an improvement, well

darnit Atlus why no EP:p

It's not Persona it's PERUSONA.

Can you read Japanese? If so, can you like...somehow stream, record, or screencap the Tatsuya Scenarios and explain whats going on? If you can man, that would be so awesome!

Well, actually it's ペルソナ2 罰, but now we're just being technical. ;)

ちょっと私がGoogleに行ってきました誰もが翻訳し、この説明OK感謝さようならみんなで入力!

cjkeats

"Everyone I went to a little Google to translate input everyone goodbye Description OK thanks this!"

I just copied the moon runes from the wiki.

Sophia

Man I knew Google Translate sucked at Japanese, but this is flat out broken, lol...

Can you read Japanese? If so, can you like...somehow stream, record, or screencap the Tatsuya Scenarios and explain whats going on? If you can man, that would be so awesome!

I can't read Japanese sadly, I've beaten the game like 8 times already so I don't really need to read text to get through the game. I've read a summary of the scenario somewhere though.

"Everyone I went to a little Google to translate input everyone goodbye Description OK thanks this!"

I just copied the moon runes from the wiki.

I just went to google translate and typed in:

hey everyone i went to google translate and typed in this description ok thanks bye guys!

and that came out.

And now, for another one.

それは、オースティン私です!それは私オースティンだ!それは、すべてに沿って、オースティンは私でした!

Taruranto

I know most of these kanji but I can't make sense of that sentence.

Anyway, wasn't Tatsuya's scenario sorta translated already? What is this thing I have in my megaten folder?

LLEhN7m.png

VpaVHuy.png

et00ebL.png

Sophia

それは、オースティン私です!それは私オースティンだ!それは、すべてに沿って、オースティンは私でした!

LOL. Way to make Vince McMahon sound like Mr. Rogers.

Anyway, wasn't Tatsuya's scenario sorta translated already? What is this thing I have in my megaten folder?

Someone did a summery of sorts, but I wasn't aware of any actual translation. I dunno what exactly you have there. o.o;

LLEhN7m.png

VpaVHuy.png

et00ebL.png

I dont even know what I wrote. Google Translate does wonders for random crap....Do you have more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom