• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's cute. Is she date-able?

mYv9nKu.jpg

Sophia

Maybe I'll just have to tell you guys about the time The Rockmada went to EVO and discussed Jabrsona 5 to be safe.

Ooh, well at least come into IRC and tell us all about this awesome story. I wanna hear about the time The Rockmada went up to someone and said "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!"

Maybe I'll just have to tell you guys about the time The Rockmada went to EVO and discussed Jabrsona 5 to be safe.

Let me entice you to come onto IRC and tell this Rocktastic story

pG2F7bx.jpg

Just look at this fine specimen, it can fly from high altitudes to Rock bottom in a few seconds

Levito

Banned
One day The Rock was at the Pizza Championship 2013. He started talking to a PizzaHut employee to see if he could get 5 pieces of pineapple on his Pizza. The Pizzahut employee said:

"It will be some time before it comes out"

The Rock was disappointed.

Levito

Banned
Name's mentioned in the previous post may have been changed to project the identities of the involved parties.

Rest assured the story is accurate. :(

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
One day The Rock was at the]Pizza Championship 2013. He started talking to a PizzaHut employee to see if he could get 5 pieces of pineapple on his Pizza. The Pizzahut employee said:

....gross

Lunar15

If their idea of a good Pizza is pineapple, then it probably does need more time in the oven...

If you know what I mean.

(wait, pineapple means Xbox One exclusive, right?)

One day The Rock was at the Pizza Championship 2013. He started talking to a PizzaHut employee to see if he could get 5 pieces of pineapple on his Pizza. The Pizzahut employee said:

1. Print out this post.
  2. Hang it on your wall.
  3. Repeat for each room in your house until satisfied.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
You could see the writing on the wall though, what between the Bankruptcy of Index and what Aeana has said.

Dantis

Well, pizza developers aren't going to just say "Yeah, we're showing it our new five-pineapple piece pizza on the 30th July", are they now?

Clearly it was a ruse to throw us off tomorrow's announcement.

For pizza.

Yo93

WyTbNVy.jpg

Refyref

Well, pizza developers aren't going to just say "Yeah, we're showing it our new five-pineapple piece pizza on the 30th August", are they now?

Clearly it was a ruse to throw us off tomorrow's announcement.

For pizza.

But is it all worth it for what will be pineapple pizza in the end?

I'm sorry. :V

Levito

Banned
"A while" is extremely vague.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it's a red herring.

Are you seriously doubting the red herring deciting ability of your fellow podcaster...

The trail blazin, eyebrow RAISIN, crystal clear, HAVE NO FEAR, take your foot off the brake and step on the gas, AAALLWAYS ready to whip some ass, the people's champ, THE ROCKMADA?

PK Gaming

I know most of these kanji but I can't make sense of that sentence.

Anyway, wasn't Tatsuya's scenario sorta translated already? What is this thing I have in my megaten folder?

LLEhN7m.png

VpaVHuy.png

et00ebL.png

Goddam, PSP Eternal Punishment character portraits look amazing. Color me jealous ._.

Caladrius

I am hopelessly confused about how Persona fits in with the Devil Summoner series/if... games. I've heard they have connections but from what I know about those 2 it seems like they would be completely unrelated.

Squire

Banned
Are you seriously doubting the red herring deciting ability of your fellow podcaster...

The trail blazin, eyebrow RAISIN, crystal clear, HAVE NO FEAR, take your foot off the brake and step on the gas, AAALLWAYS ready to whip some ass, the people's champ, THE ROCKMADA?

I think Rockmada is telling the truth. Not sure the guy he talked to is. He certainly could be though. Hope springs eternal.

Sophia

I am hopelessly confused about how Persona fits in with the Devil Summoner series/if... games. I've heard they have connections but from what I know about those 2 it seems like they would be completely unrelated.

The first two Devil Summoner games occur around the same time as Persona 1 and Persona 2. Although when exactly is anyone's guess due to the nature of Soul Hacker's plot. Shin Megami Tensei If... takes place a year before the first Persona game.

The two Raidou Kuzunoha games are set the earliest, and technically occur on many different SMT timelines. One of the endings in the second Raidou Kuzunoha game leads into the Persona timeline.

Dantis

I think Rockmada is telling the truth. Not sure the guy he talked to is. He certainly could be though. Hope springs eternal.

I feel fairly confident that anything that the rep said should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Particularly when the game is getting announced tomorrow.

Sophia

Caladrius

The first two Devil Summoner games occur around the same time as Persona 1 and Persona 2. Although when exactly is anyone's guess due to the nature of Soul Hacker's plot. Shin Megami Tensei If... takes place a year before the first Persona game.

The two Raidou Kuzunoha games are set the earliest, and technically occur on many different SMT timelines. One of the endings in the second Raidou Kuzunoha game leads into the Persona timeline.

Ah, thanks. It's a shame Megaten doesn't have a Hyrule Historia-style guidebook for this guff, especially considering how frequently stuff doesn't go overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom