• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cj_iwakura

I know most of these kanji but I can't make sense of that sentence.

Anyway, wasn't Tatsuya's scenario sorta translated already? What is this thing I have in my megaten folder?

LLEhN7m.png

VpaVHuy.png

et00ebL.png

Evil. But I assume they're image edits, not in-game hacks.

Sophia

Ah, thanks. It's a shame Megaten doesn't have a Hyrule Historia-style guidebook for this guff, especially considering how frequently stuff doesn't go overseas.

There was such a book for Persona 1 and Persona 2 actually. The Persona World Guidance. Naturally we never got it in English.

Dantis

I'm not sure why you feel so illogically confident about it. I don't expect any Persona 5 announcement until Index announces their sponsor. Which will probably be after Persona Music FES.

Well I guess it depends how you define 'a while'.

By my definition, over the next two months is absolutely not 'a while'.

I feel confident because he has no reason to tell the truth, and every reason not to. Just consider the implications of if he was telling the truth.

cj_iwakura

There was such a book for Persona 1 and Persona 2 actually. The Persona World Guidance. Naturally we never got it in English.

There's one JUST for Devil Summoner, too. As in only the first game. Would've been nice if they waited a year or two...

Sophia

There's one JUST for Devil Summoner, too. As in only the first game. Would've been nice if they waited a year or two...

They do need an updated version just for the Persona games. There's so many little details to Persona 3's story spread about across like 3-4 fan books. It'd be nice to have all this info in one big book. It actually has a good chance of getting translated too.

cj_iwakura

They do need an updated version just for the Persona games. There's so many little details to Persona 3's story spread about across like 3-4 fan books. It'd be nice to have all this info in one big book. It actually has a good chance of getting translated too.

Also, Devil Summoner 3 ties into SMT1&2, at least before he changes the future.

Sophia

Also, Devil Summoner 3 ties into SMT1&2, at least before he changes the future.

The Raidou games basically tie into most of the Megami Tensei franchise. One could connect almost every game through them.
Time travel is fun!

Almost every game anyhow.... Nobody cares about putting Ronde on the timeline tho, lol. :D

Caladrius

The Raidou games basically tie into most of the Megami Tensei franchise. One could connect almost every game through them.
Time travel is fun!

Almost every game anyhow.... Nobody cares about putting Ronde on the timeline tho, lol. :D

I'd want a guidebook for all the Megaten franchises but something tells me that such a thing could compete with Marvel Omnibuses

Squire

Banned
I feel fairly confident that anything that the rep said should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Particularly when the game is getting announced tomorrow.

I think you're joking, but you're right: He's got every reason to lie.

Also, Atlus has no games for 2014. They've got SMT x FE, which is almost certainly funded by Nintendo and will be published by Nintendo in every region because Atlus would be out of their already bankrupt minds to take a bath on a niche Wii U game.

Ergo: They have no games for 2014.

Meia

What the fuck happened while I was asleep

This was my line of thinking. Crashed at like 12 after a 10 1/2 hour shift stocking shelves, come back to like 6 more pages in the thread, got all excited. Then I saw the pizza post.

:(

Rock's greatest moments made up for it though. :)

Meia

Favorite was one not in that, not surprisingly. It was the Super Bowl halftime match with him and Mankind, where they're just hitting each other with random crap from catering. Totally improv, rock picks up a squash or something and goes, after calling all the things he was hitting him with "The Rock doesn't even know what this is!"

Ah, wrestling used to be so damn entertaining.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Favorite was one not in that, not surprisingly. It was the Super Bowl halftime match with him and Mankind, where they're just hitting each other with random crap from catering. Totally improv, rock picks up a squash or something and goes, after calling all the things he was hitting him with "The Rock doesn't even know what this is!"

haha I remember that.

Young Magus

Why must you keep remind me that I got into wrestling 3 year too late? :'(

Also to keep this thread OT:
If Nyaralathotep happens to come back, a neat idea would be for someone in the party (or the MC) to have a Persona that's one of his other forms/names/alias and have it play a role in the story or something

Hey guys....

---> Persona 4 2.0 is now out on the iTunes App Store! CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD!!! <---

(Well, it will once it propagates throughout your region. So, if it isn't showing up as 2.0 yet, it might take a little bit. I dunno. I just got the email that told me it is ready for sale, so expect it tonight!)

### MAX ARCANA ACHIEVED ###
* new characters
* new dialogue
* character selector
* new music
* shuffle music option
* voice clips
* new backgrounds
* holiday greetings
* S. Links
* Achievements
* better error handling
* weather map
* alternative location / non-location services!
* high/low temperatures in five day forecast
* international support

screen300x300-75.jpeg

screen300x300-75.jpeg

screen300x300-75.jpeg

screen300x300-75.jpeg

screen300x300-75.jpeg

---> Persona 4 2.0 is now out on the iTunes App Store! CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD!!! <---

EDIT: Link to long post about the errors that were happening in the previous version and how I hope to avoid them in the future....

http://monkeyinitiatives.com/home/persona-weather-20-is-live-on-the-app-store.html

Also, if you guys have suggestions or comments, please PM me, and if you have ANY problems whatsoever, tell me immediately so I can get it working for you. To quote Arnold in Jingle All The Way, "You're my number one customer!"

Achievements aren't working in this version due to Apple not updating the entitlements because of their recent hacking problem. Now, I have to resubmit the app once everything is back online (shocker, it still isn't) and then I have to wait to get approved, and all of it all over again. In the meanwhile, people are going to give me negative reviews because achievements aren't working, and once I do get achievements working, I'm probably going to have to reset all of their S. Links, so basically I'm screwed, people are already angry or will be angry, and the app rating will drop.

I put so much work into this update, and it feels like for nothing right now. This must be how Yukiko felt when Teddie ate all of her beef bowl or when Charlie had to eat all of the gross omelets.

Damnit. Get bent, Apple.

EDIT: And, it's been barely an hour and I've already gotten a support email from someone saying the achievements aren't working and that they're going to rate it two stars. I feel like shit.

Meia

It kinda makes me sad Yu's going to lose to Shadow of all characters...

It's actually kind of.....poetic.

It's going to wind up being Cloud vs Sephiroth, again, as these always do. Lost any hope when I saw Zero lose last round horribly anyway. :p

PK Gaming

Achievements aren't working in this version due to Apple not updating the entitlements because of their recent hacking problem. Now, I have to resubmit the app once everything is back online (shocker, it still isn't) and then I have to wait to get approved, and all of it all over again. In the meanwhile, people are going to give me negative reviews because achievements aren't working, and once I do get achievements working, I'm probably going to have to reset all of their S. Links, so basically I'm screwed, people are already angry or will be angry, and the app rating will drop.

I put so much work into this update, and it feels like for nothing right now. This must be how Yukiko felt when Teddie ate all of her beef bowl or when Charlie had to eat all of the gross omelets.

Damnit. Get bent, Apple.

EDIT: And, it's been barely an hour and I've already gotten a support email from someone saying the achievements aren't working and that they're going to rate it two stars. I feel like shit.

You have my deepest sympathy. I pray that you can recovery from this unfortunate setback.

Hi PersonaGAF!

I just bought Persona 3 FES off the psn store for $5 and was wondering if I should play the game on normal or hard? This is going to be my first persona game so I'm not sure which difficulty to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom