• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
She plays 2 of my favorite characters in the series, and is in a lot of other stuff I love too. Really fan friendly to boot!

Same here. I like her for more than Aigis and Nanako, myself. She's also a dialect coach, so I expect the episode to go heavy on the mechanics of voice work yet again.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Get a Chie-pet today....... Man that was awful

w3vatSZ.gif

You aren't the first to make that joke. ;)

Astra

She plays 2 of my favorite characters in the series, and is in a lot of other stuff I love too. Really fan friendly to boot!

She voiced Aigis, Natsuki, Nanako and Izanami. Of course Nanako is a favorite. I assume Aigis is the other? I never had you pegged for a robosexual :O.

But yeah, looking forward to it! She's also one of my favorite VAs.

Levito

Banned
Same here. I like her more than Aigis and Nanako, myself. She's also a dialect coach, so I expect the episode to go heavy on the mechanics of voice work yet again.

You like Karen more than Aigis and Nanako? :p

She voiced Aigis, Natsuki, Nanako and Izanami. Of course Nanako is a favorite. I assume Aigis is the other? I never had you pegged for a robosexual :O.

But yeah, looking forward to it! She's also one of my favorite VAs.

Yeah I meant Aigis and Nanako, though her Izanami is pretty fucking awesome too. Didn't know she was Natsuki too!

And yes, I do have a thing for #robotgirls

Astra

You like Karen more than Aigis and Nanako? :p

Yeah I meant Aigis and Nanako, though her Izanami is pretty fucking awesome too. Didn't know she was Natsuki too!

And yes, I do have a thing for #robotgirls

She was awesome as Nanako and Izanami, and was the best thing about Aigis.
I'd be fully "meh" on Aigis if not for her.

I much prefer her human characters, like Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere. Though I guess she's more of a demi-goddess? Either way.

Canadian pride all up in this!

*polite handshake*

A polite handshake for you and a stern letter for the others who bailed. Very stern!

It was better than whatever the hell Dantis and Omi got that's for sure.

Pfft, Dantis' wasn't that bad at all.

PK Gaming

DO YOU FEEL THAT? The #Robotgirls ELECTRICITY.

Karen is the guest I've wanted on more than any other since we started this thing.

SO HYPE

Hell Bells, you got KAREN FREAKING STRASSMEN? What kind of devilry is this, did you make a deal with lucifer himself?

Oh God! Oh Man! Oh God! Oh Man! Oh God! Oh Man! OH GOD!

Make sure you get your allstar podcast on this one Levito, you've caught a big fish.

I'm pretty excited, can you tell?

Levito

Banned
Hell Bells, you got KAREN FREAKING STRASSMEN? What kind of devilry is this, did you make a deal with lucifer himself?

Oh God! Oh Man! Oh God! Oh Man! Oh God! Oh Man! OH GOD!

Make sure you get your allstar podcast on this one Levito, you've caught a big fish.

I'm pretty excited, can you tell?

Inorigo set it all up, thank him!

Yes, the all star lineup will be present. :)

Just from the correspondence I can tell this is going to be one of the best Episodes, the bar shall be raised.

Inorigo set it all up, thank him!

Yes, the all star lineup will be present. :)

Just from the correspondence I can tell this is going to be one of the best Episodes, the bar shall be raised.

Who ya got on the roster for this one? Yourself, Armada, Ron and iwakura?

You know what? That text is amazingly redundant in that game, yet it never got on my nerves.

I felt the Big Bro part added a bit of personality, it took the concept of Nanako being happy that you're back home and made it feel even more human and believable.

I really did miss Nanako's greetings during the time she's out of the house

Meia

You know what? That text is amazingly redundant in that game, yet it never got on my nerves.

(Don't click the following link unless you've finished P4)

It didn't, but you still get to a point where you may find yourself skipping her greeting, as you get used to it.

Squire

Banned
I felt the Big Bro part added a bit of personality, it took the concept of Nanako being happy that you're back home and made it feel even more human and believable.

I really did miss Nanako's greetings during the time she's out of the house

I agree wholeheartedly. Reminds me of how I'm playing Ace Attorney now and Maya (because of Larry) calls Phoenix, "Nick". I dunno, I just love little details like that. They give characters humanity. Ditto Phoenix calling Mia, "Chief".

And I feel you on that spoiler.

Meia

And this is why I've mainly avoided these threads, it devolves to a defensive Chie wankfest. :p

Everything's a cycle. Talk about Persona 5 and our hopes and dreams about it leads to talk about people hoping it's not too anime which leads to people trying to get Dantis to like different anime to Dantis talking about hating Labrys to Waifu Wars #1293871947 to someone eventually posting something against one of them which brings it right back into our hopes and dreams about Persona 5. :p

Really the only thing that breaks the cycle is the podcast. :D

To get back on topic, I see your thinly veiled Chie insult in that post... >>

A-ha! Is this my chance... to talk about how Aigis is a creepy adolescent subservient sex slave to loners who can't cope with humanity and only want a robot that they can have sex with until the cows come home?!?!

No. But, Chie is a-ok.

Also, steaks are good. lol

kewlmyc

So I just watched Le Misérables. Honestly, it was kind of amazing.

This is a the strangest criticism of this thread that I've ever seen.

It does have some foundation though. Chie fans are always the most vocal. Never understood it myself.

Sophia

We are gathered here today to morn the death and passing of our good friend, Breath of Fire. They passed away in their sleep tonight at 05:29 AM in their home in Capcom headquarters, Japan. They shall be missed dearly by all, as their soul ascends on to the afterlife of video games. They are in a better place..... :(

Fine, I get it. I'll just lurk again.

I have no idea who Honey Bunny is, but they're not a regular. Please don't judge the whole thread off one of their posts. Besides, people want you to stay. <3

I just wanted to post a neat image I saw and then saw a barrage of yet more Chie stuff in the last couple of pages. :/

By all means, please do post that image. Thats how this thread regularly switches subjects anyhow. >_>

Meia

We are gathered here today to morn the death and passing of our good friend, Breath of Fire. They passed away in their sleep tonight at 05:29 AM in their home in Capcom headquarters, Japan. They shall be missed dearly by all, as their soul ascends on to the afterlife of video games. They are in a better place..... :(

Yeah.....

What in the hell is wrong with them? Can't wait for the card game Battle Network sequel to come out next, where you have to buy packs of booster chips to progress in the game.

And more new people = much more gooder.

Dantis

Really weird coincidence, actually, because I've just started playing Breath of Fire 2 again, and yesterday my sketch was of FeMC dressed like Nina.

Clearly, this just shows that I'm a psychic.

Squire

Banned

Counseling is available.

I have no idea who Honey Bunny is, but they're not a regular. Please don't judge the whole thread off one of their posts. Besides, people want you to stay. <3

Thought about posting that, haha.

Really weird coincidence, actually, because I've just started playing Breath of Fire 2 again, and yesterday my sketch was of FeMC dressed like Nina.

Clearly, this just shows that I'm a psychic.

Or a jinx. One or the other, same difference.

rip in peace

persona 5 shall join you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom