• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT2| Burn My Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

What kind of reveal are you guys expecting anyway? Just a teaser or some actual solid info?

And Jintor, England ain't kawaii, we're well 'ard 'ere mate.

If you don't have spiders and dropbears chasing you down the street you're probably kawaii by Aussie standards

Oh right, that's cool. Manc uni too?
Why, you from there too? I have no interest in football, but my family are big Man U supporters so SURE why not.
If you don't have spiders and dropbears chasing you down the street you're probably kawaii by Aussie standards
That's a good point :p.

Unless yobs count.

Besides, I have one of these terrifying Australian creatures as a pet. Bit my finger clean off.

Guys how do I go about playing Persona 2 Eternal Punishment? I have an EU vita account :/ Also I read on wikipedia that Persona 1 is available on the EU store. I don't see it :/ How do I get it?

Really want to play those 2 as well

Omikaru

Guys how do I go about playing Persona 2 Eternal Punishment? I have an EU vita account :/ Also I read on wikipedia that Persona 1 is available on the EU store. I don't see it :/ How do I get it?

Really want to play those 2 as well

EP is not available on the EU store. You'd need to buy it on the US Store and play it on PS3. Not possible for an EU Vita account to play it unless Sony adds multiple accounts to that system, or Atlus releases it on the EU store.

Persona 1 for PSP is on the EU Store (and it's on sale right now), but may not be available in all countries. What country is your account for?

Oh and Trigger, I am very sorry, but the P1P footage I had is gone forever, I didn't know that Twitch deletes old footage after a few weeks :(

I'll maybe stream the game again some other time, but I am pretty busy lately

Levito

Banned
Oh and Trigger, I am very sorry, but the P1P footage I had is gone forever, I didn't know that Twitch deletes old footage after a few weeks :(

I'll maybe stream the game again some other time, but I am pretty busy lately

Actually, if you name the broadcast and save it after you're done streaming, twitch will not delete it.

Dantis

Doubt anyone's reactions will be negative at first. It'll be more like this over time.

I made a response to this where I collected a few of my posts from a message board I went on over the year running up to Arena's release. It's kind of terrible.

I didn't post it because when I went on preview it was a bit huge. Maybe I'll post it at the bottom of the page or something. Or maybe it's best left unsaid. ;)

Either way, I'm sure I'll like P5 at first.

Why, you from there too? I have no interest in football, but my family are big Man U supporters so SURE why not.

I meant Manchester University, haha.

And nah. Derbyshire here.

PK Gaming

So retrodynamics set up a new P4A askblog
tumblr_mqv5mzcy6t1sagetbo2_250.png
tumblr_mqv5mzcy6t1sagetbo3_250.png

tumblr_mqv5mzcy6t1sagetbo4_250.png
tumblr_mqv5mzcy6t1sagetbo5_250.png

tumblr_mqv5mzcy6t1sagetbo1_500.png

tumblr_mqv5mzcy6t1sagetbo6_500.png

I'm beside myself with joy

When playing the persona 2 and 3 psp games on vita, what are the best settings to use?

You're going to want the L and R buttons mapped to the right stick for P3P in order to avoid developing a claw hand while dungeon crawling, and as per any PSP game, you should turn on bilinear filtering and color space for a more pleasing visual experience.

You're going to want the L and R buttons mapped to the right stick for P3P in order to avoid developing a claw hand while dungeon crawling, and as per any PSP game, you should turn on bilinear filtering and color space for a more pleasing visual experience.

Awesome thanks. I'm going to play 1 through 4. After playing P4G, I loved the series so going to give them all a shot.

PK Gaming

Was Sugawara is the worst boss in the entire Persona franchise.

I don't even want to touch the game anymore because of him -_-

Persona 2:EP Boss. Heals 775 per turn. Has 6000 HP. Deals tons of damage. Guides are suggesting that I fight him at lvl 55-60. Fuck that noise.

Dantis

I'm starting to think that there is virtually no correlation in Tumblr posts' popularity beyond the random people who see it and happen to reblog it, thereby spreading it for more people to see.

My picture of FeMC dressed as Nina has 13 notes. Not much.
My picture of Chie dressed as Jack Frost has 26 notes.
My picture of FeMC in a Yasogami uniform has 93 notes.

All the pictures are similar in quality, with maybe the Yasogami one being slightly worse.

*shrug*

I don't get it.

Squire

Banned

DS is such a shitty site.

No, he has it wrong. Atlus isn't being sold, Index is. Sega-Sammy is indeed rumored to be in the running, but whoever wins the auction gets the whole pie; it's not piece meal.

I love Atlus, but they're not worth $200m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom