• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight

Banned
zzk6.jpg
Still my favourite illustration of Lisa.

Maya with her finger to her lips is pretty sweet, too.

Soma

Welp, my friend and I are in the process of introducing our other friend to the Persona series so we've started him out by watching him play Persona 3 for the first time.

I think he's enjoying it so far. He seems to like Junpei so that's a good sign.

Squire

Banned
Siliconera said:
According to Dengeki PlayStation, the characters of Persona 5 will be living the hard lives of modern-day society, where each one of them will be restrained by something. Atlus are working on a story that can allow players to experience a new world, along with a new sense of values, together with characters who will bring out a strong sense of reality.

As previously reported, the game will take place in the series’ usual juvenile school setting, but with a different mood; however, Atlus emphasizes that although Persona 5 will have a different mood, they aim to make it into a new game that will still provide a feeling of reassurance to the fans of the series.

While Atlus’ characteristics will be present in Persona 5, another one of their goals is to have players feel passion, cry and laugh, then finally feel a sense of elation when all is said and done.

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/11/26/persona-5s-characters-will-restrained-modern-society/

How dark? #sodark

Stark

Banned
Yeah, it's cool they want to sort of let fans have their cake and eat it, too.

It sounds like the stuff I like most about Persona, and that's what I already expected.

Yup. Can't wait to hear the nitty gritty on gameplay, but I love to hear from them regarding the themes of the game.

PK Gaming

My man, EP punishments final act? Rivals P3's IMO. sure, the gameplay is dated, but the more i think back on the story, that more i love it. Wish it got a remake with overhauled mechanics.

Enemies on screen instead of random encounters ( the RE rate was oh my GOD annoying in IS.)

Make it so that the battles work similar to P3/P4.

keep the negotiating, but make it varied and less of a chore.
Honestly, I wish we got the EP port over IS. I think Eternal Punishment is a lot better than Innocent Sin, and only Nyarlathotep himself would see to it that we'd get the PS1 version of EP and the PSP version of IS. I still get depressed over the prospect of people never getting to experience EP, and it seriously depresses me that more people will know about P4D than EP but at the same time...

All this Persona 2 talk is making me happy, and i'm grateful I can talk about it with you guys :)
Is it me or is all of this art fantastic?
It's to be expected when Soejima handles art!

Squire

Banned
"persona 5 will definitely have a totally new and different mood, but not different enough to upset our easily angered fans"

Is anyone really surprised? I've been saying this for a year.

Hashino: "Hey, we're gonna make a new Persona, but we're going to RADICALLY CHANGE IT even though we make assloads off P4's back! Sound good?"

Atlus execs: "L-O-L"

fertygo

I think I'll force through IS somewhere around this week.. and after it I'll try to play EP, maybe making let's play thread for it for add motivation to it, anybody else wanna join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom