• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

And then there is his title.... The Lawbreaking Pun Machine.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but he better not be an android and his obsession with Aigis is just a VA joke pls...

And then there is his title.... The Lawbreaking Pun Machine.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but he better not be an android and his obsession with Aigis is just a VA joke pls...

Why not. He is either a stupid looking android or a really dumb looking edgy anime dude who has cool moves so I want to play as him. One makes sense that he can jump and backflip so high, the other does not.

Meia

Yeah.....android at this point would be the lesser of two evils.

Can only hope that he'll make robot puns all the time, like Teddie does with bears!

PK Gaming

Pun machine is a saying you know :p

I don't think that Sho is an android. I don't have any evidence to support this claim , but it's a gut feeling.

EMT0

Banned
More toasters. Who's excited?!

(Arena/P3 Spoilers)
Maybe now we'll finally lock Nyarl as guilty of driving Mitsuru's grandad nuts, and that Sho is a product of it?

Lunar15

The Persona 5 thread on the discussion side literally makes me hurt. I want to join the discussion, but yeeeesh.

Yes he does, and there's the fact that his voice actor, Ken'ichi Suzumura, is the husband of Maaya Sakamoto. (Aigis' voice actor)

Think about it, he can fight on par with persona users without a persona. Sounds like a robot to me.

cxauEnt.png

More Britney x Persona please.

From Sho's article on the Megami Tensei wiki

What. o_o

Oh wow. Sho likes the robots, or he likes the blondes. Watch out Teddie, you're next!

Squire

Banned
Hopefully the new MC is a fraction of as good as Yu

I'm honestly worried Soejima's design for the P5 MC won't be as cool as Yu.

But the only MC in the series I don't care for is Makoto, so I'm probably worrying over nothing.

Aigis over the years

2000 - My Activation
2010 - My Protagonist Friend
2011 - My Journey
2012 - My Armor
My Armor My Armor My Armor
2014 - My Movie

DEAD @ My Armor

Sho'nuff (gotta make that stick) is probably interested in Aigis from a tech standpoint. Especially if he's an android himself.

Sophia, you're more technologically advanced than your sister, Labby, right?

Almost done with Innocent Sin, reached the front of the final dungeon right now.

Earlier my poor old Ceramic White PSP-1000 gave me a heart attack.
I haven't been playing a lot this past week since I'm in the middle of a gaming blues, and while I do like the game I'm lacking the willpower to actually pick up the console and start playing.

Anyway pushed by Twitter I turned my PSP on only to find the orange light blinking...
Hmm, bad sign I thought, let's try to see what happens changing floors..

"ERROR: The install data couldn't be read, turning the Use Install Data setting Off"

*insert heart attack here*

I thought for the worse, that my Memory Card was done for with all the saves in it.
Luckily I tried to put it in sleep mode again and turning it on seems to have it fixed, I was able to use the Install Data again and save the game... (;>_>)

Lately I've been having lots of these problems, like game crashing and battery errors when waking it up.
Come on my little PSP, you need to endure just this game and Eternal Punishment, then I'll switch to PPSSPP and you can get your very well deserved rest :(

Well done, sir.

mRWoUrL.jpg

Pound it.

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! XD

<3 <3 <3

FluxWaveZ

I should listen to myself sometimes. Waking up at 5 AM to watch female Japanese P4A "fans" talk about nonsense and clap every two minutes is what I expected after seeing the P4A2 page and yet here I am.

I should listen to myself sometimes. Waking up at 5 AM to watch female Japanese P4A "fans" talk about nonsense and clap every two minutes is what I expected after seeing the P4A2 page and yet here I am.

I see only good things here.

The poster signed by Soejima is blah, it's the Yu and Aigis image. Not one of my favourites.

Lemstar

We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on August 21, 2013 (Order# 102-6370895-9955463):

Udon Entertainment "Persona 4 Arena: Official Design Works"
Estimated arrival date: December 12, 2013 - December 18, 2013

FluxWaveZ

I see only good things here.

The poster signed by Soejima is blah, it's the Yu and Aigis image. Not one of my favourites.

Literally nothing has happened of substance other than showing off the poster. Are they even gonna show any footage...?

Edit: And as I say that, finally we get video. Only tutorial so far, though.

Edit 2: Alright, so only Persona-less Sho will be available initially in the arcade release.

Soriku

I agree with you 100%, I don't understand why people want him to be playable so badly..

Because he's actually awesome
for a psycho character. Love his weird faces and his lines. Also probably JYB's best performance.

He's still cool when
he's normal
too.

kewlmyc

I hate Adachi so much. Hate his design and hate his character.

Can't believe he's so popular. People are weird.

I agree with you 100%, I don't understand why people want him to be playable so badly..

2BO7E6j.jpg

I like Adachi because he was a fun comic relief character.
Him being the actual villain that was faking his stupidity the entire time is icing on the cake. Plus, his art is great, especially in Golden. His art has the most drastic changes in emotion that any other character.

Jintor

Hmmm... wonder what's up with Shadow Teddie.

Clearly not the real Shadow Teddie, but doesn't seem to be the General, either, so...

FluxWaveZ

Hmmm... wonder what's up with Shadow Teddie.

Clearly not the real Shadow Teddie, but doesn't seem to be the General, either, so...

None of the Shadows are "real" except for maybe OG Shadow Labrys because then the characters they face wouldn't be able to use their Personas.

And yeah, General Teddie was
Shadow Labrys in disguise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom