• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

P2 fanart:

tumblr_mq08g6QmAy1ssra6io1_500.png

tumblr_mq08g6QmAy1ssra6io2_500.png
Get it she's bad at driving. That's the joke. That's always the joke.

tumblr_mwfg6tJQlZ1qjxzuyo1_500.png
About time you took me out to lunch

tumblr_mr74ar5V7A1rpsmato1_500.png
:(
tumblr_inline_mri41tb0WC1qz4rgp.jpg
tumblr_inline_mri3o8ZwPV1qz4rgp.jpg
The Lisa knows what's up

tumblr_mwu7uvg8xb1rpsmato1_500.jpg
!

The ending of Eternal Punishment is a metaphor for the game itself.

Sophia

Given the two movies it released around, Ghibli one and Madoka. It did much better than I expected.

Yeah, I think it would have done insanely well if not for that. The second movie will certainly do better. Bigger budget no doubt, and having some of the most popular characters in it.

I think blu-ray disc will be more apt indicator the movie is a success or not.

Of course. Stuff like this always sells better on Blu-Ray than in the theaters. Plus, being a trilogy, people will want to watch them back to back at home.

Stark

Banned
Yeah, I think it would have done insanely well if not for that. The second movie will certainly do better. Bigger budget no doubt, and having some of the most popular characters in it.

Yep. Heard some anecdotal stuff from friends where people wanted to try out the game. Hopefully, increases a bit over the coming weeks too, but yeah Movie 2 will get the better earnings.

Aigis over the years

2000 - My Activation
2010 - My Protagonist Friend
2011 - My Journey
2012 - My Armor
My Armor My Armor My Armor
2014 - My Movie

Lunar15

Guys, enough of this pointless speculation. Let's get down to the real nitty gritty questions coming out of this weekend's reveals:

Will Yosuke dance with the trash can on his head in P4D?

cjkeats

I just spied the cover of Dengenki Playstation on and it has a new illustration of Yu on there.
Dunno if it's cool to post, it's not a scan technically, it's a photo of the cover, but the rules around here are so touchy.

Oh. Yeah. I completely forgot about that.

I bet you though if she wasn't there, they would totally hook up. Some of the side dialog supports that, specifically with Eikichi at her mansion going all "Hrrgh...Tatsuya, if you would do anything for someone, or take a bullet for them, does that mean you love them?" In reference to Lisa. Something like that, not word for word. I thought it was hilarious and cute.

Gazoinks

I bet you though if she wasn't there, they would totally hook up. Some of the side dialog supports that, specifically with Eikichi at her mansion going all "Hrrgh...Tatsuya, if you would do anything for someone, or take a bullet for them, does that mean you love them?" In reference to Lisa. Something like that, not word for word. I thought it was hilarious and cute.

Yeah, the way their relationship developed over the course of the game was great. I like how on a superficial level it doesn't change that much: They still yell at each other and fight all the time, but by the end they obviously care a lot for each other (and everyone else).
Although all things considered Myabi was probably important to keep around for her role in Eikichi's development.

Meia

Real talk: Eikachi and Lisa was handled better than what Yosuke and Chie tried to go for, guessing they were trying for the same relationship with them.

Sophia

From Sho's article on the Megami Tensei wiki

Not much is known about Sho, except that he has a vicious streak and appears to be very interested in fighting. He seems to disregard companionship as he mocks Yu for his "useless" friendship with others. He also seems to want to rescue the captured members of the Shadow Operatives before Yu is able to do so, especially Aigis.

What. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom