• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

Can't believe the whole robot thing is true. Not sure how I feel about yet another toaster. Can't wait till Summer 2014. I guess MINASUKI is the final slot, which is lame.

v2di.png

Ciaaaaaaaaaaao

EMT0

Banned
Hey kids, it's crazy theory time! Today we're going to talk about Sho Minazuki as the '
Shobot
'!
Shobot
, as in '
Sho's a toaster who likes to hunt other toasters down for not burning enough bread.
'

Actual theory:
Nyarl was posing as a scientist in the Kirijo Group. While driving Mitsuru's granpappy insane, he learned about the Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapons and created Sho as a tool by mixing up some unholy combination of any of the following:

a) The DNA/Lifeblood/Essence/Soul/Whatever of one of the protagonists, most likely Yu or Minato. 1 to a million odds it's Tatsuya, because hey, they could always use more characters for fighting games.
b) An Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon
c) A Plume of Dusk
d) Nyarl mojo

His human accomplice may be Edogawa, or he himself may have been posing as Edogawa, if only because he's the creepiest thing in the modern games that's reminiscent of Persona 2's crazy.

Levito

Banned
Today is a good day to remind everyone that we should stop using spoiler tags for things are aren't spoilers so people don't mistakenly click on things that actually are spoilers.

Sophia

Can't believe the whole robot thing is true. Not sure how I feel about yet another toaster. Can't wait till Summer 2014. I guess MINASUKI is the final slot, which is lame.

IT HASN'T BEEN CONFIRMED YET. Gosh. :p

He has a plume of dusk. We don't know if he's a robot. Labrys even says he appears to be human

You just reminded me that I need to get my hands on the Soejima's official design works A.S.A.P.

Also did he really draw Mitsuru in the battle panties, haha that's awesome.
Hey man, it's called high cut armor. What are these panties you speak of :p
I'd listen to it

Also, dem P4A2 spoilers, I said gat dayum.
Ever since Sophia brought the potential of Sho being a toaster up in IRC one night I kinda was leaning on something like this, but man I'm getting pretty hype at the fact this is even remotely a possiblity.

It's a good thing fighting games are my weakness so I don't mind me looking at these spoilers because come Persona 5 I'll never click on a spoiler box again lol.

Caladrius

Damn that P1 protag drawing looks awesome.
Does he have an official name?

He has no canon name. The Manga calls him Naoya Todo.

Also a word of warning: P4's early game is rough.

Another word of Warning: Don't use Naoto. Awful skillset in the original version. An amazing Jack of All Trades in Golden.

He has no canon name. The Manga calls him Naoya Todo.

Also a word of warning: P4's early game is rough.

Another word of Warning: Don't use Naoto. Awful skillset in the original version. An amazing Jack of All Trades in Golden.
I see, thanks.
I was planning to use Yosuke, Kanji, and Yukiko. I don't know their skillsets tho,

Zebetite

Banned
I see, thanks.
I was planning to use Yosuke, Kanji, and Yukiko. I don't know their skillsets tho,

That's a fine team, covers all the bases. Yosuke is an all-rounder with wind skills, Yukiko is a super mage/healer with fire skills, Chie is super physical with very weak ice skills, Kanji is mostly physical with passable lightning skills. There are two more characters who I wont name cuz I don't know how much you know, but one is another super mage/healer with ice this time and the last one is light/dark magic (but I hear they got super buffed in Golden to be godmode).

kewlmyc

Today is a good day to remind everyone that we should stop using spoiler tags for things are aren't spoilers so people don't mistakenly click on things that actually are spoilers.
If that was directed at me, my apologies.

IT HASN'T BEEN CONFIRMED YET. Gosh. :p

He has a plume of dusk. We don't know if he's a robot. Labrys even says he appears to be human

But jumping to conclusions is fun. :)

Plus lately, every time we say that something isn't confirmed, it ends up being proven true soon after. :p

Levito

Banned
Developed be Platinum Studios. Published by Atlus.

A Hideki Kamiya game.

Shadow Vanquish

This summer, burn your dread.... In Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom