• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrefpvs

Just seen the P4D scans.

Thank goodness you can play as the male characters in it.

Narukami's art is amazing. Kanami's is complete shit (Clearly Soejima was drunk when he drew that). Gotta be the worst Persona design by a good margin.

But Kanamin's smile is as cute as a Megidola.

Actually, while I don't mind her design at all, I can see where you're coming from. I think at some point Soe-san just thought "A spin-off game? Ah screw it, I'll just give her big jugs."

I finally cracked and bought a Vita and a copy of Persona 4 Golden a couple days ago... I nearly played nothing but Persona 4 today (only put it down honestly because my Vita's battery was dying, haha). This is my first time playing Persona 4, but I already like it more than Persona 3, which I thought was pretty awesome too when I played it!

PK Gaming

But Kanamin's smile is as cute as a Megidola.

Actually, while I don't mind her design at all, I can see where you're coming from. I think at some point Soe-san just thought "A spin-off game? Ah screw it, I'll just give her big jugs."
Megidolaon!

Her smile causes severe almighty damage!

Squire

Banned
Kanami is nothing remarkable (I guess?), but I don't get how you guys think she looks so bad.

Dantis is just being Dantis though, I'm sure.

Squire

Banned
tumblr_mww5umIdvL1qcthzao5_r1_500.gif

Me too, I mean who would want those?

Check my tumblr, bro.

cjkeats

Kanami is nothing remarkable (I guess?), but I don't get how you guys think she looks so bad.

Dantis is just being Dantis though, I'm sure.
Her outfit is really dumb. But given the context that her idol group is suppossed to be called "Kanamins Kitchen" the apron makes a little sense.
Once we put her in a different costume she'll be better.

cjkeats

I love Rise's new outfit. More than her anime idol outfit. I really can't wait to see what other costume choices they have though.

Caladrius

There better be man-cleavage in this.

Also the males should actually have masculine figures instead of odd androgynous barbie doll physiques like in DIVA.

Levito

Banned
Have they said whether or not the game will utilize touch functionality?

...Asking because of Vita TV use, not lewdness. I swear.

Squire

Banned

Uh huh.

But seriously, who knows? You can see button prompts in the teaser. Barely anything at all works with Vita TV right now though. You can't even stream PS4 stuff yet. Some people wasted their money importing that.

cjkeats

Have they said whether or not the game will utilize touch functionality?

Probably not. Might have a photo mode or some thing so you can do things other than looking up skirts. Perv.
Uh huh.

But seriously, who knows? You can see button prompts in the teaser. Barely anything at all works with Vita TV right now though. You can't even stream PS4 stuff yet. Some people wasted their money importing that.

Not suprising that something that launched in a region where there's no ps4 to not have ps4 features. Shocking.

Squire

Banned
Not suprising that something that launched in a region where there's no ps4 to not have ps4 features. Shocking.

When you log-in on PS4 with a JP account all the text/menus auto-convert like they do on PS3 despite PS4 not being out in Japan.

It's like they know the exact date the console is launching over there and so they cut to the chase and baked in that functionality from the start. Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom