• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swedesu

I don't know about Danganronpa, but Corpse Party is leeeeeeeagues behind Zero Escape.

Also Blood Drive won't be out here for an eternity yet.

Yay senpai noticed me.
But seriously. You're absolutely right about Corpse Party vs Zero Escape, though I still find CP quite enjoyable.

And damn, just saw that Blood Drive got delayed :(

cj_iwakura

No more lies, CJ.

No more lies.

ubHJgeY.png

Go clear the SQQ and see if you change your tune.

Dantis

Yay senpai noticed me.
But seriously. You're absolutely right about Corpse Party vs Zero Escape, though I still find CP quite enjoyable.

And damn, just saw that Blood Drive got delayed :(

I enjoyed some parts of Corpse Party. Some parts were sickening, and I could never tell if they were meant to be or not (For example, every scene with Yuka).

Didn't even know that Blood Drive had been delayed, I was just referring to XSEED having to pick up the rights for it and then translate it. It took them like a year and a half after the Japanese release to do Book of Shadows.

Go clear the SQQ and see if you change your tune.

Too hardcore for me. I'm weaksauce, man.

Swedesu

I enjoyed some parts of Corpse Party. Some parts were sickening, and I could never tell if they were meant to be or not (For example, every scene with Yuka).

Didn't even know that Blood Drive had been delayed, I was just referring to XSEED having to pick up the rights for it and then translate it. It took them like a year and a half after the Japanese release to do Book of Shadows.

Yeah Book of Shadows is especially guilty of putting Yuka (and other people) in scenes that really felt unecessary and creepy for the wrong reasons.
The music is fantastic though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZZZUJpEd-Q

Dantis

Yeah Book of Shadows is especially guilty of putting Yuka (and other people) in scenes that really felt unecessary and creepy for the wrong reasons.
The music is fantastic though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZZZUJpEd-Q

Yup, the soundtrack is amazing. LOVE the recurring theme too (Which is obviously in the track that you posted). When it played the piano version of it during the opening to BoS, I was like "Oh man". I even liked Asami Imai's songs for it.

I do feel like the creepy stuff brings it down though. There were times when I genuinely considered turning it off.

I hope we get some decent translations. Even the fluff content.

I've been poking around blogs and twitter, trying to find a summary. However, given that basically no one is talking about it even though the magazine has already hit newstands, I assume it doesn't say anything interesting. It's probably more of the same vague non-information they've revealed so far.

Swedesu

Yup, the soundtrack is amazing. LOVE the recurring theme too (Which is obviously in the track that you posted). When it played the piano version of it during the opening to BoS, I was like "Oh man". I even liked Asami Imai's songs for it.

I do feel like the creepy stuff brings it down though. There were times when I genuinely considered turning it off.

I'm guessing one of those moments included Yuka, a table and a dude named Kizami.

And yeah Imai really pulls those songs off.

kewlmyc

...But then who would everyone yell at?

We'll still yell at you. Even when you leave for the day, people still talk shit about you. It's actually kinda weird.

Also screw you for saying DanganRonpa's art is horrible. Why you gotta be like that, man?
Magic_Mushroom_Isaac.png

Dantis

We'll still yell at you. Even when you leave for the day, people still talk shit about you. It's actually kinda weird.

Also screw you for saying DanganRonpa's art is horrible. Why you gotta be like that, man?
Magic_Mushroom_Isaac.png

Looks ugly. The Japanese art that I like is the less deformed stuff.

And yes, it is kind of weird.

Looks ugly. The Japanese art that I like is the less deformed stuff.

And yes, it is kind of weird.

it was really weird going onto the stream of that countdown only to be greeted at random niconico messages scrolling across the countdown saying that you were their waifu and other things like that.

Dantis

Head and eyes too big for you or something?

That's a part of it. Don't like the shading or the actual style of the art either though.

it was really weird going onto the stream of that countdown only to be greeted at random niconico messages scrolling across the countdown saying that you were their waifu and other things like that.

I have a feeling some of that was people like Caladrious.

Scrafty will be along shortly to ask the most important question, but apart from that, who is your favorite Persona character?

Y-yeah... Shortly... >_>

Stupid work.

Better late than never, though. Here's your initiation question, new folks: who is da one and only, undeniable, indisputable, irreplaceable, super chocolaty fudge-coated, man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom