• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

I have a feeling some of that was people like Caladrious.

Even I can't stand the stupidity of livestream ch- WAIT A MINUTE.

DojimaHiimdaisy_1181.png

Hooray top of page.

kewlmyc

Y-yeah... Shortly... >_>

Stupid work.

Better late than never, though. Here's your initiation question, new folks: who is da one and only, undeniable, indisputable, irreplaceable, super chocolaty fudge-coated, man?

Here's a hint....

zpAxsDP.gif

Me and Scrafty totally aren't biased at all, we swear!

Better late than never, though. Here's your initiation question, new folks: who is da one and only, undeniable, indisputable, irreplaceable, super chocolaty fudge-coated, man?

Circle the following Answers

A) ScraftyDevil

B) ScraftyDevil

C) ScraftyDevil

D) ScraftyDevil

E) All of the Above

kiriin

@ScraftyDevil
Hmm is it that one guy from p3 that Japan doesn't like/care? :p

jk I love junpei, especially in FeMC's path.

Getting P4G soon! So excited about getting a Vita. So what are other GAFer's thoughts on the changes? Do you think more should have been added to the remake?

So excited for P5 :)

Hugstable

Banned
Getting P4G soon! So excited about getting a Vita. So what are other GAFer's thoughts on the changes? Do you think more should have been added to the remake?

So excited for P5 :)

I'm not finished with the game yet (5th Dungeon), but I've been finding the new content pretty fun. It all fits into the game really nicely like the new S.Links, new team abilities, new events, skillcards and more! It added enough to say that this game is worth my purchase of a Vita so far!

If PersonaGAF had titles:

Sophia - Too Toaster For You
Levito - The Rock-Chan is his Husba-Waifu
Inorigo - The Other Waifu
Dantis - tsundere is never enough
buddha - worse than dead, spooky
PK - Pursuing My True Sanity
TheTrueSelf - Soejima Jr is PersonaGAF exclusive
Meia - 'I was chibi before chibi was cool'
Caladrious - Everything Was Moe
ScraftyDevil - Gotta S-Link and Summon 'Em All!
Smedwicks - Says no to waifu, has waifu
FluxWaveZ - Persona 4 virgins am cry
kewlmyc - Da Man's Man

(If I didn't include you, it's because I'm reeling off the people that came off the top of my head)

EMT - the (terrible) gifman

Are these our P4A titles?

todd360

I just failed so hard at p4 golden. Just made it to 3/20 on my second run and I couldn't even max all social links. There is kanji natao rise and death left. How could this happen? I focused on doing social links and I beat every dungeon in 1 day. Since it is second play through I already have the max stats two. I didn't think it was even possible for me to not get all social links done.

Where did I go wrong personagaf?

EMT0

Banned
I just failed so hard at p4 golden. Just made it to 3/20 on my second run and I couldn't even max all social links. There is kanji natao rise and death left. How could this happen? I focused on doing social links and I beat every dungeon in 1 day. Since it is second play through I already have the max stats two. I didn't think it was even possible for me to not get all social links done.

Where did I go wrong personagaf?

Did you equip appropriate Personas? I went through all of 3 and 4 without doing so. FML.

todd360

Naoto is typically hard to max out, and did you grab Kanji's as soon as it was available? Easy to miss it.

I didn't start him as soon as he was available. I got him to rank 7. Rise rank 9. Naoto rank 7. Old lady rank 8.

I didn't even get the
third tier personas
For some reason I thought it was during the snowboard trip. I completely forgot you had to hang out with max ranks again.

I have a question. How fixed is Naoto in Golden? Since I don't own Golden and I was disappointed with Naoto gameplay-wise in the original, so I'm kinda curious.

I have a question. How fixed is Naoto in Golden? Since I don't own Golden and I was disappointed with Naoto gameplay-wise in the original, so I'm kinda curious.

Her third-tier Persona's signature move, Shield of Justice, is beyond broken. They also gave her some more nice spells through the bike dates, leaving her high SP consumption as her only real downside. Slap a Chakra Ring on her, and you should be A-OK.

PK Gaming

Naoto is pretty much the best random encounter character in the game in golden. Between Mahamaon + hama boost + 4 dyne skills, she can pretty much wipe out a mob when it's her turn. She's not as good in boss battles due to her comparatively lower damage output, but still uses use because of Shield of Justice (it's only useful against the secret / final boss though...)

kewlmyc

She can now use one of each type of spell (physical, fire, ice, wind, electric, dark, light, almighty) and has an attack that can block all damage. Also, heat riser. She's one of the best in the game now.

Sophia

I didn't start him as soon as he was available. I got him to rank 7. Rise rank 9. Naoto rank 7. Old lady rank 8.

I didn't even get the
third tier personas
For some reason I thought it was during the snowboard trip. I completely forgot you had to hang out with max ranks again.

You probably could have maxed Kanji at least if you started it initially. Sounds like you missed a rank or two. Rise was just bad luck on your part. Naoto you usually have to make sure you're on point with having the other maxed out or you'll miss it.

She went from near-useless (coming in at the end with no abilities great for fighting bosses) to overpowered (two of the four elements automatically, the other two if you want them, mind charge, Shield of Justice mentioned by Scrafty...)

Gazoinks

Some Persona 0 love:

Boy did Kaz fire on all cylinders for If.

Woah, this is awesome. I really like Kaneko's art, especially these big pieces. The Nocturne one was really cool also.

Wheeeere has he been recently? ;_;

S.Links: I did pretty poorly on my P4 game. Maxed all party members, Nanako, and Dojima. Yup.

Caladrius

Naoto is the best Jack-of-all-trades I've ever had the pleasure of having in my party. All four elements, mind charge, Heat Riser, Shield of Justice and Angelic Grace make her fit for virtually every magic-abusing role on your team.

Missing an element for your team to run smoothly? Naoto
Need a support Character that's proficient with all magic types? Naoto
Need a Magic User that gives good coverage to assist Yukiko? Naoto

There is literally no team that Naoto can't do well in because she's that damned versatile.

Why does Fuuka sound so dead on the inside

She's filled with despair knowing that she's the most boring character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom