• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pan-hime

tumblr_mxghogYByZ1s8rk2no1_1280.png

tumblr_mxghogYByZ1s8rk2no2_1280.jpg

Old as balls

BizzyBum

You're only on 8/4 and you think it's a long game? You're only a bit over half way done. Seriously.

I might be spending too much time in Tartarus.

I also get a little OCD with running around and talking to people. lol

It feels longer than P4G, I dunno. Maybe it's cause I enjoyed P4G way more at this point.

Sophia

If we want to get technical, P3 is shorter than P4. However FES is probably a longer game than P4G due to the differences in difficulty level.

Trigger

I might be spending too much time in Tartarus.

I also get a little OCD with running around and talking to people. lol

It feels longer than P4G, I dunno. Maybe it's cause I enjoyed P4G way more at this point.

I always thought that P3 felt longer too. Stick with it though. I'd argue that the best story bits happen 2/3 of the way in.

Soriku

I spent 80 hours in P3 (Journey) compared to 65 in P4. It was definitely longer for me. P3 also has the 99 Elizabeth quests compared to the 50 quests in P4.

Acid08

Banned
I spent around 90 hours in OG P3, around 100 in FES, about 70 in P3P, about 80 in OG P4, and I'm at 65 hours in P4G in December.

Fucking hell the amount of time I've spent just playing these two games.

Worth it.

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
I spent around 90 hours in OG P3, around 100 in FES, about 70 in P3P, about 80 in OG P4, and I'm at 65 hours in P4G in December.

Fucking hell the amount of time I've spent just playing these two games.

Worth it.

I'm confused on how in FES I missed a couple social links, didn't do a lot of Liz's quests, and generally didn't grind with half of my party, and yet still took 126 hours to beat it. I mean, I probably spent 5 hours on getting special personas, but that's it.

Soriku

I'm confused on how in FES I missed a couple social links, didn't do a lot of Liz's quests, and generally didn't grind with half of my party, and yet still took 126 hours to beat it. I mean, I probably spent 5 hours on getting special personas, but that's it.

You spent an extra 40+ hours just aimlessly running around the city and Tartarus or something?

Freakmonkey

Neo Member
You spent an extra 40+ hours just aimlessly running around the city and Tartarus or something?

I think there was a period where I'd try to level up the more underpowered characters in my party all at once instead of only bringing one or two with me, so that might've really slowed stuff down.

FluxWaveZ

Pretty glad Persona 5 has nothing to do with the VGX watching it right now. Was fairly disappointed at the time, but Atlus was pretty smart to reject.

VGX is a farce or Paulyshorical proportions. It's a good thing P5 had nothing to do with it, otherwise we'd probably have PewDiePie presenting the trailer and screaming throughout its entirety.

Sophia

Pretty glad Persona 5 has nothing to do with the VGX watching it right now. Was fairly disappointed at the time, but Atlus was pretty smart to reject.

The only two redeeming qualities the show has had are the Twitter monsters (including myself) mocking it, and No Man's Sky.

Oh, I guess the Joel Banderas was worth it too.

Caladrius

The only two redeeming qualities the show has had are the Twitter monsters (including myself) mocking it, and No Man's Sky.

Oh, I guess the Joel Banderas was worth it too.

It really wasn't.

The only way it can be redeemed is if someone punches host Joel in the balls.

Jintor

I didn't actually watch it. I just mocked every aspect about it while complaining about the tasteless jokes on Twitter. :p

what i want to know is who wrote the jokes.

if someone else wrote the jokes, i can go back to enjoying community without my brain trying to crawl out of my skull

cj_iwakura

The VGX won. We had pages of people griping about that stupid tripe.

And guess what? They were all watching to do it. I shut it off when I realized I was wasting my time. I wish everyone else on the internet had done so too.

Gazoinks

what i want to know is who wrote the jokes.

if someone else wrote the jokes, i can go back to enjoying community without my brain trying to crawl out of my skull

Joel McHale doesn't write Community, does he? So your brain is probably alright for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom