• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

Walter sounds fine half the time when he's like
"Man, fuck this caste system, and fuck using humans to feed demons."
but then he turns around and says shit like
"The strong should do this, and only the strong should do that, and power is everything and might makes right." and I'm just like "Walter how the fuck is that not EXACTLY what is going on right this damn minute? At least Jonathon KNOWS he's advocating horrible things for his greater good.

Frankly, though, neither Jonathon nor Walter's plans are all that great. Which is why I've gone Neutral.

Word. I couldn't forgive Walter after displaying that blatant hypocrisy. Even Chaos!Akira had the common decency to show a little compassion to the weak, but Walter doesn't give a solitary fuck; might makes right, and if you disagree then you can fuck off (see Isabeau). Super disappointed in the law & chaos hero's, there's a severe lack of depth to them

The only good path in SMTIV is neutral; law and chaos are atrocious.

KidDork

Well, 80 hours into Persona 3, and I
hit the World Balance on Floor 236

Sigh.

After 80 hours, shouldn't this be more of a victory lap by now?

cj_iwakura

Word. I couldn't forgive Walter after displaying that blatant hypocrisy. Even Chaos!Akira had the common decency to show a little compassion to the weak, but Walter doesn't give a solitary fuck; might makes right, and if you disagree then you can fuck off (see Isabeau). Super disappointed in the law & chaos hero's, there's a severe lack of depth to them.

The only good path in SMTIV is neutral; law and chaos are atrocious.

2 doesn't even really have Law/Chaos heroes. You have God and Lucifer. Both are crazy.

Lucifer less so. Heck, he's a saint compared to YHVH.

9Nf47tT.jpg
I can't draw Personers.

PK Gaming

So art for Persona Q came out in Famitsu (p?) and I obviously can't post the entire scan, but I found half of the images online.

tumblr_static_the_kids_ss.png

Amazing ♪

FluxWaveZ

So art for Persona Q came out in Famitsu (p?) and I obviously can't post the entire scan, but I found half of the images online.

Amazing ♪

99.9% sure that originated from the #Re:birth issue of Persona magazine and not Famitsu. Contributed art by Sogabe Shuji, I believe.

Or you might have just meant that better quality of the previous art was made available via Famitsu.

Jintor

The best bit is it's not very far from brady's OG char design anyway.

r_brady.jpg

It's fucking kanji, guys. Seriously. He's got the personality and everything

Meia

Amazing ♪

Yep, the more I see of the characters like this, the more I'm starting to like the look. I really want to see what this thing looks like in motion without a trailer with quick cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom