• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, when P5 censors their high cut armor and make the text slightly less innuendo-ish, please don't turn into that Bravely Default topic.

Gazoinks

Guys, when P5 censors their high cut armor and make the text slightly less innuendo-ish, please don't turn into that Bravely Default topic.

I hope P5 doesn't have high cut armor. I hate that design. Although that one Soejima piece of Mitsuru in it was still pretty awesome.

Ugh, censorship is the worst. Why can't I have under-aged characters in revealing clothing in my video games? Nintendo of America is so prude. /s

I know you are kidding but just stating, that is not the issue with that topic. The problem is the blatant, unabashed hatred that is being spewed from both sides to the other.

I hope P5 doesn't have high cut armor. I hate that design. Although that one Soejima piece of Mitsuru in it was still pretty awesome.

I don't care about it either way, and while I do use it on rare occasion, I won't miss it if its gone, but that is beside the point here.

Caladrius

It's not us you have to worry about.

That said any hopes of NeoGAF having a nuanced and self-reflective discussion is pretty much void.

Moonlight

Banned
and i was referring to the absurdity of the caustic drive-by nonsense and failure to see past people's fucking avatars in the BD thread

pan-hime

A blog post by Katsura Hashino detailing how Persona 3 & 4's calendar system came into being was recently translated.

Hashino said:
(It’s worth pointing out that we actually originally set out to let you play through all three years of high school!* But we realized that we’d be asking a lot of the players to go through that much time, so we pared it down to a little less than a year. ^^;)
welp

pan-hime

tumblr_myv86zKncT1slbuwfo1_500.gif

kewlmyc

Yet a giant cock riding a chariot is a-ok.

Nipples bad, Penis OK.

Also, Succubus.

With Mara, the only thing you can really do is remove him altogether, which would be a pain since you'd have to get someone to replace him in the English version which would probably use way to many resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom