• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meia

They seem like bros more than love interests, honestly. I could see them hooking up, but more than that I could just see them being tight friends forever.

Yep, with Rise meddling to try and get Kanji and Naoto together. And if that fails, Kanji and whoever else.

I like Rise because she strikes me as a meddler. :p

kewlmyc

tumblr_mlsecvyYkJ1r2qfp6o1_500.png

Context:

SEQUEL
tumblr_mz7qs0C3Gu1r2qfp6o1_500.png
The most bizarre crack pairing that I don't mind.

PK Gaming

The interaction between these two are some of my favorite moments in p4. Wouldn't said it even romantic yet they have this natural chemistry going on.
Yeah

Didn't really notice it the first time around, but on my 2nd playthrough it caught my eye. So good~

The interaction between these two are some of my favorite moments in p4. Wouldn't said it even romantic yet they have this natural chemistry going on.

They bonded over their mutual love of tofu.

Seriously though, the fact that Kanji's some kind of tofu connoisseur is what started to make me think he was P4's best character.

My problem with the world Creeper is that I learned it in Minecraft before anywhere else, and so I can't help make the connection between the two D:

I have yet to play ME, I don't like FPS but it seems like it has many other elements that I will enjoy. I'll take the Trilogy someday.

About Terra and BBS. Poor Terra, why don't you like him? He's kind of stupid, but I loved that game and his characters.

Squire

Banned
My problem with the world Creeper is that I learned it in Minecraft before anywhere else, and so I can't help make the connection between the two D:

I have yet to play ME, I don't like FPS but it seems like it has many other elements that I will enjoy. I'll take the Trilogy someday.

About Terra and BBS. Poor Terra, why don't you like him? He's kind of stupid, but I loved that game and his characters.

I guess you're in luck since ME isn't an FPS.

I now want what Dantis said would happen. Everyone just shows up years later and it turns out they all got married to people we haven't even met and the characters laugh and joke about popular pairings and they are like "BWAHAHAHA LIKE THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN RIGHT?!?!"

Dantis

Dantis, If hell freezes over and you draw Teddie in some capacity, I may very well want to snag it for an avatar.

I'll be drawing him in a Sentai outfit. So that's something.

Time for... there's no day that goes with "r" Robots!

Toaster Tuesday.

This is AMAZING.

lol

Also Dantis why is Rise not more fabulous than Naoto.

Seriously man.

Inb4 tidal waves of waifu comments

Superior design.

I now want what Dantis said would happen. Everyone just shows up years later and it turns out they all got married to people we haven't even met and the characters laugh and joke about popular pairings and they are like "BWAHAHAHA LIKE THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN RIGHT?!?!"

It's the most realistic outcome!

Squire

Banned

Other than the joking, that's the ending of Digimon Adventure 02. Someone (can't remember who) told me recently that fans were pissed that all the characters had married outside the group despite all the pairings over the first two seasons.

Tiu Neo

Don't we all!? This may be a good time to check my memory card and see what I have, because it's literally in the hundreds.

Yeah, I had about 300~ screenshots after my first playthrough. Now it's in the 500s.

Wish more consoles had this feature.

BTW, I never thought Kanji and Rise could work, before those artworks. Now, I could see that... being hilarious.

Jintor

Other than the joking, that's the ending of Digimon Adventure 02. Someone (can't remember who) told me recently that fans were pissed that all the characters had married outside the group despite all the pairings over the first two seasons.

If I had been more invested in shipping at the time I would've been pissed.

Frankly I was pretty pissed about Sora and Tai never hooking up, or rather, Matt showing up to crash the party... and then not. And then nothinghappened.gif.

I mean there was that whole Sora and Tai missed phone calls thing in Digimon: The Movie which i thought was adorable

Dantis

This is hilarious.

In terms of Persona 4, I really do think it makes the most sense. They feel like they all have a strong friendship, but strictly a platonic one. It has to be that way in case Narukami dates any of them.

Squire

Banned
If I had been more invested in shipping at the time I would've been pissed.

Frankly I was pretty pissed about Sora and Tai never hooking up, or rather, Matt showing up to crash the party... and then not. And then nothinghappened.gif.

I mean there was that whole Sora and Tai missed phone calls thing in Digimon: The Movie which i thought was adorable

Ideally Tai and Sora would've married and Kari and TK would've also married, making Tai and Matt brothers-in-law. I also think Joe and Mimi sent together well, but that's just me.

I was all about Digimon as a kid.

This is hilarious.

In terms of Persona 4, I really do think it makes the most sense. They feel like they all have a strong friendship, but strictly a platonic one. It has to be that way in case Narukami dates any of them.

That's a good way of looking at it.

Dantis

Hi

I don't think I've missed too much in my absence.

That depends how much you like Frozen and Persona, because I drew some pretty cool crossover fanart.

Also new Persona Q trailers and probably something to do with Arena that doesn't matter.

Squire

Banned
That depends how much you like Frozen and Persona, because I drew some pretty cool crossover fanart.

Also new Persona Q trailers and probably something to do with Arena that doesn't matter.

He can see trailers on any site, but you did remind me to mention that your work is being posted to Gelbooru now.

Soriku

I've been able to see them. They're pretty good (art and trailers).

Squire

Banned
I was letting him know in case he missed them!

And what's Gelbooru?

An image board, man. Gelbooru/Danbooru are the dirty ones. Safebooru is filtered. There are more too. Like, Sakaku Complex has it's own image board, but that's a smut site no one should visit.

Seriously, don't. SC is trash.

Sophia

I'd ask if it was any good, but the insertion of "mobile" into it probably tells me all I need to know.

We don't have any way of knowing if either game was good anyhow. Seeing as they were celphone games that have been discontinued in Japan. Persona Mobile Online however looks pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom