• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Buni

What's up personagaf? Since this is my first post evar on the gaf (thanks email for freaking updating me that I was validated to post two weeks ago) I figured I'd make it in the thread I'd been lurking in for over a year that involves my favorite video game series ever.

So yeah, Hype reaching critical mass right now. I have class at 7AM the day of the Cafe announcement, but damned if I'm gonna freaking sleep through it and miss it!

Look forward to, you know, arguing about S-links and whether or not P2 is the pinnacle of the series and whatnot. :3

Welcome to the community, Frozenprince! :)

CrazyDude

I'm shocked you've been a member for two years. You post like you don't even read the board.

Leaks aren't confessionals. You don't need much more than a few words, especially if the person is reliable.

It's kind of important to be more stern in the way you say otherwise how do we know if he is stating his opinion, giving leaked info, or fooling around. The way he posted it can be interpreted any of these ways. I have seen posts words like that many time from people who do not leak for a living.

Lunar15

It's kind of important to be more stern in the way you say otherwise how do we know if he is stating his opinion, giving leaked info, or fooling around. The way he posted it can be interpreted any of these ways.

Technically, he could even be talking about something other than P5, such as a port of an older game.

But yeah, I'm not reading into his post.

I don't believe it'll be PS4.

Simply because, what, P5 has been in development for HOW long now? Coming out within a year on a console that's brand spanking new with code that's all new just doesn't sound realistic to me. Really.

Well, it could explain the fact that it did take so long. Like they were working on concepts and drafts initially, but somewhere along the line they shifted gears and decided to go PS4.

I don't believe it'll be PS4.

Simply because, what, P5 has been in development for HOW long now? Coming out within a year on a console that's brand spanking new with code that's all new just doesn't sound realistic to me. Really.

Lyrics from Ke$ha. Ke$ha has five characters in her name. One of those characters is the $ sign, which is the alternate key for "4" on QWERTY keyboards. Think about it.

Goldblum.JPG

It just makes perfect sense.

cjkeats

I'm shocked you've been a member for two years. You post like you don't even read the board.

Leaks aren't confessionals. You don't need much more than a few words, especially if the person is reliable.

Not everyone is here for the main boards. They can be pretty shitty a lot of the time anyways. Community is the place to be.

I only see gaming side through second hand links.

Squire

Banned
Not everyone is here for the main boards. They can be pretty shitty a lot of the time anyways. Community is the place to be.

I only see gaming side through second hand links.

I'm referring to GAF as a whole. Not just gaming side.

S'why I said "the board". Singular.

Sophia

Yeah, if you mostly visit community or off-topic and rarely view outside of it, you wouldn't know. For that matter, we don't even know if thuway was giving speculation or statement. Still, I feel confident, not to mentioned hyped.

Your dreams will be unfulfilled.
jfc buddha still has like twice as many posts as me in this thread.

and I am not even the top poster this time! Christ, what. Never mind I am going to bed, gonna let you all surpass me, I forgot we even moved to an new OT. Last OT I was like 4th I think, or 3rd.

Squire

Banned
Also was it one of you jokers that made the XBone Per5ona starring The Rock and Shia Lebouf cover because that shit is blowing up on tumblr.

Haha, really? That's great. Levito made one and then his friend Tobi made a better one. Not sure which is on tumblr.

Edit: Yeah, it's Tobi's.

Jintor

somehow missed the news they have a stream now.

Someone plug the time/date into a countdown clock? Want to find out when it's on in my country

Jintor

Hmmm

Sunday at 10PM

guess I'll check it on my phone and see if gaf explodes (or just personagaf explodes). Imma be at a party.

At least the alcohol will be close at hand

Taruranto

I really hope the announcement is not P4-2 or something like that, mostly because I can't image having to read another decade of Swang and Chie Steak "Jokes" over and over again.

Asd202

Well obviously there doing cross promotion for their products hence P4A2 announcements, P3 movie release,
P5 countdown site
and so on.

Waking up every morning is like Christmas this week! Yesterday is was weird Teddie boxes, and today there's news of a live stream for the announcement, return of the Persona magazine, and Ultimax's arcade release date!

ku-xlarge.gif

CHOO-CHOO! NO STOP!

Just now getting through the Niconico thread, and someone floated the idea of a "Theatrhythm: Persona" game. I know that's not what's coming on 11/24, but absolutely would buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom