• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

It was written and sung by a European (Elisha La'Vern), so it was composed in a completely different style from the other ending songs. Maybe that could explain your dislike for it?

It might be part of it, but I think it mostly has to do with the song itself. I wasn't too fond of Now I Know, either, but it was okay.

What is this game and where the hell can I play it?

Persona 4 Arena with Persona 2 alt colors and imagining really hard that you're playing as the characters the colors represent.

Nachos

If next week's is Fuuka and Rise's, which I'm almost completely certain it will be, then it might be a bit more compelling than the others so far.

Come to think of it, scanning with Rise and Fuuka could be really cool. Analyzing an enemy in Etrian always provides a short description of the enemy, something that hasn't been done in Persona. It'd be cool if they still had that so you could find out more about the shadows. And I really like the idea of having both navigators on hand, one for each screen, but I feel like they'll just tag along based on whichever character you're playing as.

CorvoSol

Guys why does Mitsuru suck so much at doing Teddie's job? I know it's Easy mode but things tend to be dead before she finishes analyzing them.

PK Gaming

tumblr_mynwlxpnhx1qh5kc2o1_500.jpg

oh my god

tumblr_mzelvhk0Bk1qe9g4mo1_500.jpg

oh my GOD

FluxWaveZ

And I really like the idea of having both navigators in hand, one for each screen, but I feel like they'll just tag along based on whichever character you're playing as.

Yeah. I was thinking that the navigator would depend on whether one picked SEES or the Investigation Team at the beginning of the game.

Caladrius

I think so too! I'll have to make it real good to use it as an avatar, though, haha.

That's a track from the preorder bonus. It isn't in any game.

We can only hope. I'd like to have a higher quality and closer up version of the art for my avatar. >.<;

That particular song is from a remix album that came with Persona 2 Eternal Punishment PSP in Japan.

I thought that was a typo. Critical reading comprehension failure on my part. > __ >

Nachos

Guys why does Mitsuru suck so much at doing Teddie's job? I know it's Easy mode but things tend to be dead before she finishes analyzing them.

Because scanning an enemy in P3/FES also affects the team AI, meaning that they'll be a lot less haphazard with their attacks, even if you can't see the individual weaknesses and resistances. Actually wait, which version of 3 are you playing?

Jonnax

Thanks all :) Never really played a fighting game before and the tutorial was quite tricky.

Hearing those Inaba tunes on the big screen has me hyped :D

King Fost

Neo Member
Might draw a neat (And uh, not mildly garbage) version of this as my avatar. Good idea, yes or no?

(It's Naoto dressed as Sera from DDS)

It's a good drawing, although I think Chie works better in that outfit than Naoto. To me, Naoto fits Roland's best.

CorvoSol

Because scanning an enemy in P3/FES also affects the team AI, meaning that they'll be a lot less haphazard with their attacks, even if you can't see the individual weaknesses and resistances. Actually wait, which version of 3 are you playing?

Portable. And I never ever let my team act independently. As soon as I get a new member I go straight to tactics.

Marche90

If you're the one in your avatar... you don't look like I imagined you at all, Caladrious.

Oh boy. Only came back to see that we're near the OT4

Any discussions about what will the next thread title will be?

ramyeon

Can't believe I didn't know this thread existed till now. Been a huge fan of the series since I played Persona 3 on the PS2. The Vita has definitely become my number 1 system for having every Persona available to play on it, except Eternal Punishment because PAL region :(

Playing through the PSP remake of Innocent Sin for the first time and I'm impressed at how much nicer looking everything is. I still wish Eternal Punishment's remake had made it over here too, it's sad that the duology always gets robbed of a proper release in the west.

In P3FES I don't think scanning really did much aside from keeping your ai-controlled teammates from casting the wrong spells on enemies. You'll probably just end up memorizing all the weaknesses anyway as you fight.

Caladrius

I thought you'd look younger.

Are you younger or older than me?

Younger by about 4 years. I usually get mistaken for being several years older than I am while my sister is the exact opposite.

Can't believe I didn't know this thread existed till now. Been a huge fan of the series since I played Persona 3 on the PS2. The Vita has definitely become my number 1 system for having every Persona available to play on it, except Eternal Punishment because PAL region :(

Playing through the PSP remake of Innocent Sin for the first time and I'm impressed at how much nicer looking everything is. I still wish Eternal Punishment's remake had made it over here too, it's sad that the duology always gets robbed of a proper release in the west.

Welcome!
I hope one day they might make a bundled remake.

Dantis

Younger by about 4 years. I usually get mistaken for being several years older than I am while my sister is the exact opposite.

I get mistaken for being younger than I am pretty often too.

TurnipFritters thought I was 17 apparently. He was probably exaggerating because he's obnoxious, but a lot of people think I'm about four or five years younger than I actually am.

Welcome to the best Community Thread on NeoGAF!

Well, Kaz is keeping busy.
Ebay images of his light novels.
He hasn't changed, but who cares?

These are actually really cool.

ramyeon

Welcome!
I hope one day they might make a bundled remake.

Welcome to the best Community Thread on NeoGAF!
Cheers! Good to be here, I have no doubt I'll feel right at home haha.

A bundled remake would be amazing. While they're at it I wish they'd fix the damn encounter rate
I just spent an hour walking around a room in the Factory with Estoma on to try and get Nezha to appear, my selective memory of this game had forgotten parts like this :/ lol

PK Gaming

Welcome to the craziest community thread!

And nice avatar! It'll be nice to have more P2 fans around here ;o

Caladrius

It's weird, but you look literally exactly how I expected you to. :p

It must be my bugged out eyes.

Damn you found me out.

Guys I'm Koro-chan.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I get mistaken for being younger than I am pretty often too.

TurnipFritters thought I was 17 apparently. He was probably exaggerating because he's obnoxious, but a lot of people think I'm about four or five years younger than I actually am.

I'm curious to see the specifics of how people actually gauge age.

Dantis

I'd be fairly comfortable saying that it's the hair that makes people presume things about your age.

This is not a stealth get Dantis to get a better haircut post. No sir.

LOL.

I'm sure that my hairdresser would be devastated by this post.

Welcome welcome! :D

I keep holding off on playing Innocent Sin because I'm holding out hope that a proper release of both Persona 2 titles comes eventually
even though that'll never happen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom