• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

pan-hime

tumblr_n0ahu00KyW1rxj5qjo1_400.gif

where he belongs.

Pepsiman

@iiotenki on Twitter!
Ah, oh well. At least it's something to take note of when the sequel's released later this year.

The PSP version actually already does you one better and just has a difficulty select option right on the same screen as all your general preparation stuff for each trial. So no need to even exit the game to switch things up anymore~

FluxWaveZ

The PSP version actually already does you one better and just has a difficulty select option right on the same screen as all your general preparation stuff for each trial. So no need to even exit the game to switch things up anymore~

That's where it should have been in the first place, so that makes sense.

CorvoSol

Gosh darn, Kanji and Trumpeter completely alter the flow of this fight. That and halving the cost of Naoto. But fuck whatever persona that is that grants her Phys defense.

Gazoinks

Honestly I see Yukiko and Teddie as just being tradeoffs. There doesn't feel like there's a huge difference between the two, so I just use Yukiko cuz I like to.

Honestly, I think the biggest difference is that Teddie's Link levels automatically. Kind of a mixed blessing because on one hand you don't have to spend time on it, but it also means it maxes waaaaay later than Yukiko's can if you hurry her.

Caladrius

Random question: Is there any particular reason why Persona use Garu for Wind when the rest of MegaTen uses Zan?

It's because Persona isn't edgy enough for two spell lines with the letter "Z".

In all seriousness I have no idea. Persona is also one of the only Megaten series to call expel and death light and darkness instead.

CorvoSol

Random question: Is there any particular reason why Persona use Garu for Wind when the rest of MegaTen uses Zan?

Also why is Garu Wind but Zan is Force?

AWWWWWWWWW YEAH EAT IT SUPER BOSS NAOTO KANJI TEAM IS UNBREAKABLE!!!!!

EDIT: Also, why the eff does Super Boss's voice keep wigging out?

P3FES questions :
Are there social links with party members like P4G ? I found none for far. Was worried I was missing them.
Can I max all girls social links with no problem ? No necessarily have 10 waifus like in P4G (or maybe) but is there restrictions ? Advices ?

P3FES questions :
Are there social links with party members like P4G ? I found none for far. Was worried I was missing them.
Can I max all girls social links with no problem ? No necessarily have 10 waifus like in P4G (or maybe) but is there restrictions ? Advices ?

No, no individual social links for party members other than the ladies.

Yes you can max all girl social links no problem as long as you don't ignore them for too long. A guide definitely helps, also it's much easier to do on a second playthrough. I found it's best just to play the game however you want, while trying to max out Courage, Intelligence, and Charm, then focus on maxing S.links in new game plus.

CorvoSol

And he was like, "Well that won't be the case for a long time...right Yu?" *serious glare*

Yeah but why give a serious look there? That's the point. Up until that moment he's just joshin' around because it's just Nanako being cute. Then the game's like "BTW, Dojima is dead serious. This is what you get for your Rank 10 SLinks. Don't forget, you're hers forever."

PK Gaming

No, seriously, this weird demonic possession going on with Margaret's voice is creeping me the fuck out.
P4Spoilers

Karen Strassmen filled in for Margeret's actress because they couldn't schedule her in. It's extremely sloppy, but they had no choice apparently.

FluxWaveZ

Yeah but why give a serious look there? That's the point. Up until that moment he's just joshin' around because it's just Nanako being cute. Then the game's like "BTW, Dojima is dead serious. This is what you get for your Rank 10 SLinks. Don't forget, you're hers forever."

That's not how I interpreted it at all. I saw it like Soriku did and the GB guys did.

The changing of hands back to ATLUS and ATLUS USA will happen on April 1.
hahahaha
266327-zz.jpg

Though I am happy that they are changing their company's name back to the former. Because I liked ATLUS a lot better and it has a nice ring to it.

CorvoSol

Karen Strassmen filled in for Margeret's actress because they couldn't schedule her in. It's extremely sloppy, but they had no choice apparently.

It's weird that one line is a, then b, then a again.

That's not how I interpreted it at all. I saw it like Soriku did and the GB guys did.

I don't see how they reacted different from me. All those what's at exactly the same moments.

Yeah, that's how I saw it.

If you saw it another way, well...

I blame SAO

Top Bottom