• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

i just followed your tumblr, pepsiman
TxHJtzm.gif
TxHJtzm.gif
TxHJtzm.gif

there's a guy who steals memories and personas by turning them into discs

COMPACT DISCS?

Well they just announced something else for Persona Q, a limited edition 3DS XL.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...s-xl-variant-bonuses-and-more-videos-unveiled
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/21/persona-q-shadow-labyrinth-limited-edition-3ds-xl-coming-japan/
Nothing is known about the design, beyond them announcing it.
And also announcing another limited edition of the game, though this is a Famitsu DX Pack
There will also be a Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth Famitsu DX Pack with the game itself, a B2-size tapestry illustrated by the Persona Q anime staff, an A3-size clear poster illustrated by Atlus, a set of five different visual clear file folders, an original mug cup, and a Graphig paper figure of Rei.

Gazoinks

Not going to lie, that sounds like a really cool concept
it's from jojo~

like how part 2 and persona 2 have nazis and part 3 and persona 3 have dogs and part 4 and persona 4 are slices of life with serial killer antagonists but the jojo part that takes place in a prison is 6 so i guess p5 is…

breaking the chain

tbh it'd fit in pq

Gazoinks

it's from jojo~

like how part 2 and persona 2 have nazis and part 3 and persona 3 have dogs and part 4 and persona 4 are slices of life with serial killer antagonists but the jojo part that takes place in a prison is 6 so i guess p5 is…

breaking the chain

tbh it'd fit in pq

WAIT. Does that mean Persona 5 is going to be a mafia drama. Because I'm okay with that.

What's up with all the jojo references in games lately?

'cause it's awesome

it's from jojo~

breaking the chain

tbh it'd fit in pq
It's always JoJo's with you :p

not that I'm complaining about that lol

Sophia

What's up with all the jojo references in games lately?

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure inspired a lot of stuff (including Persona), and it's currently on the uprise in popularity thanks to a recent fighting game + TV adaptation of Part 3 coming up.

Necrovex

TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT PERSONA 5 AND WHERE WAS THE CASTING SESSION TAKING PLACE.

ANSWER AND YOU SHALL LEAVE WITH A COMPLIMENTARY FEATHER DUSTER.

You know how Persona 4 involved the fog? Persona 5 will involve snow. Florida will become a slaughterhouse each time it snows, and it is up to the Persona team to figure out why such a horrible thing is occurring in Florida. Each time it snows, every Floridian reveal their inner Florida Man.

WAIT. Does that mean Persona 5 is going to be a mafia drama. Because I'm okay with that.
with a villain as dumb as vento aureo's. and of course by villain i mean
gold experience requiem

It's always JoJo's with you :p
not that I'm complaining about that lol
taste the spider. p5 introduces wacky demon painter adventures.

I hope the final boss of P4D is Mark.
masao inaba breakdancing inaba in half

Gazoinks

Can't wait to see the design!! I would love a Persona-inspired console. :)

I hope they go for a purple and black checkerboard pattern instead of just slapping some character portraits on it.

Also, I wasn't aware they sold the P4G Vita skin by itself. I like how the P4G backgrounds combine with it. Might pick it up sometime to make my Vita less boring.

I hope they go for a purple and black checkerboard pattern instead of just slapping some character portraits on it.

Also, I wasn't aware they sold the P4G Vita skin by itself. I like how the P4G backgrounds combine with it. Might pick it up sometime to make my Vita less boring.

Agreed! I hope that we get some more info soon. And yes, the Persona 4 Golden skin is beautiful, especially with the wallpaper applied!

Well they just announced something else for Persona Q, a limited edition 3DS XL.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...s-xl-variant-bonuses-and-more-videos-unveiled
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/21/persona-q-shadow-labyrinth-limited-edition-3ds-xl-coming-japan/
Nothing is known about the design, beyond them announcing it.
And also announcing another limited edition of the game, though this is a Famitsu DX Pack

Rise 3DS XL! Success!

You know how Persona 4 involved the fog? Persona 5 will involve snow. Florida will become a slaughterhouse each time it snows, and it is up to the Persona team to figure out why such a horrible thing is occurring in Florida. Each time it snows, every Floridian reveal their inner Florida Man.

This made me laugh too hard.

Acid08

Banned
PQ 3DSXL sounds cool buuuuuut I have a hard time wanting to import region locked consoles. I'll stick with my AC edition.

The Strands that were introduced in Part 3 were basically the inspiration for the Persona concept, however. They even draw their names from taort cards.

Is this a fact or just an assumption? I would be pretty interested in reading about it if it's in an interview somewhere, and any other influences Persona may of had if they're about.

Dantis

Is this a fact or just an assumption? I would be pretty interested in reading about it if it's in an interview somewhere, and any other influences Persona may of had if they're about.

I don't know about the old games, but I don't think Hashino has ever mentioned Jojo.

Meia

True story, the new PQ trailer today featured students that Yu doesn't recognize, and one of them had a guitar and blue hair. I literally did a double take hoping it was Eikichi, but alas. :(

Top Bottom