• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

we could have new/different boss moves, new/different enemy moves in general, different boss resistances, different enemy placement, and dungeon design tweaks.

CorvoSol

November Tartarsauce trip so boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring. Seven billion floors of the world's least most happenin' techno club.

Dantis

we could have new/different boss moves, new/different enemy moves in general, different boss resistances, different enemy placement, and dungeon design tweaks.

This is all entirely possible. Catherine changed significantly between difficulty levels. Entirely different layouts and whatnot.

Levito

Banned
So the PS4 is crashing and burning in Japan. There's your answer to the "why isn't this on PS4?!?" question.

Granted, it's not like there's anything to get for the system there.

hao chi

Trying to fight the Jotun of Grief without a proper setup (either a Persona equipped to use break spells, or an all pierce party.) tends to end in failure. To say nothing of the bosses in The Answer.

The less said on The Answer in general the better.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So the PS4 is crashing and burning in Japan. There's your answer to the "why isn't this on PS4?!?" question.

Granted, it's not like there's anything to get for the system there.

After a full three weeks.

Yup. It's dead. Pack it up, Jim. Send it on home.

Dantis

Thinking of doing some DanganRonpa costume crossover pictures. Who would be good?

EDIT: To clarify, I'd be going for aesthetics, rather than character similarities. Though at the same time, something like Kanji as Mondo seems like it would be a good fit.

Necrovex

Thinking of doing some DanganRonpa costume crossover pictures. Who would be good?

EDIT: To clarify, I'd be going for aesthetics, rather than character similarities. Though at the same time, something like Kanji as Mondo seems like it would be a good fit.

Make every Persona 4 character have the same build as Sakura. ;-)

But The Answer is the best part of Persona 3 :(

I cannot be a girl in The Answer, so nope.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Didn't say it was dead, said there's a reason as to why P5 is a PS3 game.

Also, by comparison, the PS4 is still sold out everywhere here in NA!

Oh, I know. But there are people shouting that it's already dead after three whole weeks.

CorvoSol

Returning to whether or not Aigis can eat, Yukari offers her ice cream and she accepts it in P3P. So I think I was right on about Aigis being able to at least ingest foodstuffs temporarily.

LX_Theo

Banned
Favorite Characters...

P1: If I could get through the game, I'll decide then
P2: Lisa and Eikichi
P3: Yukari and online Maya
P4: Yosuke and Rise

Necrovex

Returning to whether or not Aigis can eat, Yukari offers her ice cream and she accepts it in P3P. So I think I was right on about Aigis being able to at least ingest foodstuffs temporarily.

What if Aigis was just being nice? Yukari leaves the room, and then Aigis tosses the ice cream away.

Trigger

I always assumed Aigis had some kind of tummy compartment to store these things when pretending to be human.

Jintor

tumblr_n1u566k84B1suzz9io2_500.png

tumblr_n1u566k84B1suzz9io3_250.png
tumblr_n1u566k84B1suzz9io1_250.png

next persona gonna be told entirely through instagram pictures

Sophia

I have some bad news for you: Aigis isn't a girl; she's a robotic abomination device.

She is a mechanical maiden, and last I checked maidens were usually girls!

She can eat liquids apparently, of which Ice Cream counts because it'd melt.

Taruranto

I doubt there is a connection between PS4 sales and P5 on PS3. Atlus has an history for releasing stuff on "old" systems (DeSu 2 on DS, DS2 and P4 on PS2).

Hardcore jRPG fans play old systems all the time, anyway. Plus they can release P5: Platinum version later

LX_Theo

Banned

Some ideas. Tried more for something I would think look cool rather than the ones that make the most sense.

Yu as Taka
Makoto/Minato as Byakuya
Makoto/Minata as Junko
Yosuke as Makoto
Akihiko as Taka
Yukari as Junko
Rise as Hina
Naoto as Toko
Kanji as Sakura
Junpei as Leon
Yukiko as Sayaka
Teddie as Hifumi (or Monokuma)
Mitsuru as Kyoko
Aigis as Chihiro
Chie as Mondo

CorvoSol

What if Aigis was just being nice? Yukari leaves the room, and then Aigis tosses the ice cream away.

She implied that she is going to use it for cooling her system, so I assume that she meant to integrate it.

I always assumed Aigis had some kind of tummy compartment to store these things when pretending to be human.

Right, but then again SHE DOES NOT HAVE FEET.

She can eat liquids apparently, of which Ice Cream counts because it'd melt.

Makes sense. It's probably easier to engineer a machine that can integrate liquids than it is a machine that integrates solids.

Definitely Yukari as Junko! :D

Top Bottom