• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Found this gem on Reddit, thought I'd share.

MM7RUyb.jpg

Can't believe how awesome the KLK characters look here. Nui-Teddie is nightmare fuel, though.

This is great.

Levito

Banned
Don't we all wish we had robotgirls under our beds.

Is there a franchise that KLK hasn't been blended with at this point? I need to watch that show already.

Looking back, I don't think it is. This picture is a lot better than that one.

Also, you once said to me on IRC "I don't even like Maya that much".

That was a joke yo, she's my favorite character. If it wasn't a joke, I don't remember the context, cuz yea shes my favorite.

Zebetite

Banned
You do mean the character's reflective shadows on the floor, and not the actual Shadow versions of the characters themselves right?

Just so you don't go in expecting something you'll never get: characters do not face their shadow selves in Persona 3. They just sort of... have Personas, and summon them by shooting themselves in the head with a fake gun.

Since you were asking, I recommend doing social links for Priestess (Fuuka), Empress (Mitsuru), and Lovers (Yukari), as well as Sun (Akinari Kamiki), Devil (DO NOT SPOIL WHO THIS IS FOR YOURSELF), Hermit (SEE WHAT I SAID FOR DEVIL), and Tower (Mutatsu). Just in terms of being entertaining links to fill out your days. It's not a remarkably difficult game once you're past the opening few bosses (just like P4) so I wouldn't worry about sticking through SLinks you dislike just to get a good Persona out of it.

Have fun!

LIST YOUR FAVOURITE PERSONA CHARACTERS RIGHT NOW GO

Persona 1: Kei Nanjo and Eriko Kirshima
Persona 2 Innocent Sin: Eikichi Mishima and Maya Amano
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment: Baofu and Maya Amano (Ulala if you can't count Maya twice)
Persona 3 The Journey: Junpei Iori/Shinjiro Agaraki (Tie) and Yukari Takeba
Persona 3 The Answer: Junpei Iori and Yukari Takeba/Aigis (Tie)
Persona 4: Kanji Tatsumi and Yukiko Amagi
Persona 4 Arena: Yu Narukami and Labrys

The shadows on the floor.

Just so you don't go in expecting something you'll never get: characters do not face their shadow selves in Persona 3. They just sort of... have Personas, and summon them by shooting themselves in the head with a fake gun.

Since you were asking, I recommend doing social links for Priestess (Fuuka), Empress (Mitsuru), and Lovers (Yukari), as well as Sun (Akinari Kamiki), Devil (DO NOT SPOIL WHO THIS IS FOR YOURSELF), Hermit (SEE WHAT I SAID FOR DEVIL), and Tower (Mutatsu). Just in terms of being entertaining links to fill out your days. It's not a remarkably difficult game once you're past the opening few bosses (just like P4) so I wouldn't worry about sticking through SLinks you dislike just to get a good Persona out of it.

Have fun!

Can't wait. Im gonna start later on tonight.

Dantis

There's a new Persona Q illustration in Famitsu this week. I'm not sure who drew it, but it looks too well drawn to be the anime studio (Which is where most of the illustrations have come from). I think it's Sogabe, but it's hard to say. It's a well drawn piece, either way.

I took it as a lighthearted jab at the way you insist that you "don't even like Naoto that much"

:p

Maybe!

And I don't.

Persona 1: Kei Nanjo and Eriko Kirshima
Persona 2 Innocent Sin: Eikichi Mishima and Maya Amano
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment: Baofu and Maya Amano (Ulala if you can't count Maya twice)
Persona 3 The Journey: Junpei Iori/Shinjiro Agaraki (Tie) and Yukari Takeba
Persona 3 The Answer: Junpei Iori and Yukari Takeba/Aigis (Tie)
Persona 4: Kanji Tatsumi and Yukiko Amagi
Persona 4 Arena: Yu Narukami and Labrys

List ruined.

Necrovex

Not gonna lie, she better live up to da hype, man. It'll be awhile before I get to P2, but she better be greeaaaaaat.

She doesn't. She's cool and rad, but not as great as people make her out to be.

Persona 2: Eikichi and Maya.

Persona 3: Junpei and Yukari.

Persona 4: Rise and Yosuke.

Don't care if that list wasn't meant for everyone; I adore lists!

Tamanon

Banned
Instead of guns/glasses, I kinda want Persona 5 to have the characters materializing different types of masks, almost like Hollow ones in Bleach, but of course stylized for each character and their progression.

But masks might be a little too on the nose for Jung!

Acid08

Banned
I'm still waiting to see why Buddha loves Maya so much. Positive thinking is her only defining trait so far. I have faith it'll happen though.

Szadek

Persona 1:Maki

Persona 2 IS:Maya,Jun

Persona 2 EP:Baofu, Tatsuya ...Sudou
just kidding

Persona 3:Mitsuru

Persona 4:Yukiko,Naoto ,honorable mention to Kanji.

Marche90

Top 5:

1.- Rise
2.- Yu
3.- Yosuke
4.- Teddie
5-. Fuuka

EDIT: ROFL, followed a totally different pattern than the rest of you. If we're going that way: P1 (??? Didn't played enough of it. Maybe Eriko?) P2, from the very little I played of it Eikichi and Ginko, P3 Fuuka and Junpei and P4 Rise and Yu

Don't ask me why I don't like all that much Yukari, but maybe she'd fit in the top 10. Maybe I should replay the game one of these days...

Don't we all wish we had robotgirls under our beds.

Is there a franchise that KLK hasn't been blended with at this point? I need to watch that show already.

So do I! (X2)

In my case the holdup is because I want the series to end airing, so I can watch all the episodes one after another. The reason why I have so many animes in my queue, actually. The only series I follow semi-regularly is Silver Spoon.

Caladrius

P1: Eriko (This is based off her design since I haven't played P1 despite owning two copies.)
P2IS: Eikichi, Jun
P2EP:Katsuya, Baofu
P3: Mitsuru, Akihiko, Minato
P4 Teddie, Kanji, Yukiko

My tastes are very inconsistent.

For the life of me I can't figure out who Naoto is supposed to be, I'm blanking so hard right now.

It's Ryuuko. You know, the MC =P

Admittedly, I had to do a double-take too, even though I'd watched an episode of KLK just yesterday. The hair is the only thing that gives it away, really.

Persona 1: Toudou/MC (based on the Manga, haven't played P1)
Persona 2: Eikichi. (Again, haven't played it since I don't have a PSP, but I did watch the early parts of the game on Youtube.)
Persona 3: Shinjiro
Persona 4: Brosuke, obviously.

Top Bottom