• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

CorvoSol

That reminds me, I can't remember what scene it was in P3, but there was some point where I realized "Holy shit Fuuka is short." I think she was standing next to Ken. Didn't realize she was Naoto short though. P4 kind of makes a deal out of Naoto's height in comparison though, so I guess that's why I didn't notice it.

Fuuka... that reminds me--does it bother anyone else that Fuuka pretty much never, ever uses her Evoker to call her Persona? I think, since the first time she called it, I've seen her pull out her Evoker once.

I almost never see anyone use there Evoker, cept in battle.

Caladrius

I'm roughly the same height as Jun. Yukino, Minato and Teddie. (169.5 cm/5'7")

-

I also just noticed Teddie's Chainsaw. (◕‿◕✿)

So I'm back an I'll show you what I got for my birthday.
I got an Elizabeth figure, and the stage as well to make her float like that.
Lhe984B.jpg
And got this cool blanket as well. With little ears on the hoodie.
And it's cute to wear as well.
Now I'm gonna leave and go watch one of favorite movies all time.
This movie is still funny today.

arue

Happy birthday! That's one awesome Elizabeth figure :eek:

Edit: All of you are so tall; I'm probably the shortest one in here :(

I think I'm Yosuke height. Maybe a few centimeters shorter.

Happy Birthday!

Marche90

Well... at least I'm as tall as Makoto. Could be worse.

Happy birthday!

Also, cool fig!

Caladrius

The Teddie Chainsaw Massacre. ◕_◕
Teddie's new weapon of choice in P5

I can't wait for him to rip things apart in HD. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

And got this cool blanket as well. With little ears on the hoodie
And it's cute to wear as well. Now I'm gonna leave and go watch one of favorite movies all time.

Happy Birthday!

Mononoke

Banned
I'm sick guys. I'm about 40 hours into FES now. And then...I started Persona 4 Golden on my Vita. Just put in 10 hours straight into it. I love this game so much. MUST FOCUS.

CorvoSol

I'm sick guys. I'm about 40 hours into FES now. And then...I started Persona 4 Golden on my Vita. Just put in 10 hours straight into it. I love this game so much. MUST FOCUS.

I've spent the better part of a day reshaping a save file into a replica of a save file I lost because I cannot bear to finish P3P playing only one side.

These two crazy kids started this adventure together, and by golly that's how they'll end it.

Jinto

I managed to put almost 10 hours into FES last night. I'm so glad I started this. So addicting! I actually really enjoy the combat. Not being able to control your whole party hasn't been a problem at all. The other characters haven't done anything stupid, yet. The rest of the game is even more enjoyable.

I managed to finish the monorail part
first full moon
and I'm starting to get the gist of everything. The game was a little daunting at first. I haven't fused any of my personas yet though, since I haven't really had to. Any tips on how to go about that? Any other tips would be appreciated as well. Like how much time should I spend in Tartarus vs doing other stuff?

I managed to put almost 10 hours into FES last night. I'm so glad I started this. So addicting! I actually really enjoy the combat. Not being able to control your whole party hasn't been a problem at all. The other characters haven't done anything stupid, yet. The rest of the game is even more enjoyable.

I managed to finish the monorail part
first full moon
and I'm starting to get the gist of everything. The game was a little daunting at first. I haven't fused any of my personas yet though, since I haven't really had to. Any tips on how to go about that? Any other tips would be appreciated as well. Like how much time should I spend in Tartarus vs doing other stuff?

Don't bother fusing anything until you get the compendium. As for fusing itself, it really doesn't matter. Just fuse whatever you want, especially if it gets bonus EXP from S Links.

You should also try to make it to each checkpoint every time you explore Tartarus. This way you won't have to re climb floors you've already been on.

CorvoSol

Hermit Male Side P3P Rank 5

OH GOD NO.

NO NO NO.

THIS IS TOO MUCH. TOO AWKWARD.

NO. JUST. JUST NO. For all the stuff that Kashiwagi puts the gang through, somehow this makes me feel far, far more unclean.

CorvoSol

YOU GUYS I HAD ALREADY FLIRTED WITH THAT SLINK.

I thought "Well what if it's a bald old man? I can live with that. I'll deserve that, I guess."

Nothing could prepare me for that.

YOU GUYS I HAD ALREADY FLIRTED WITH THAT SLINK.

I thought "Well what if it's a bald old man? I can live with that. I'll deserve that, I guess."

Nothing could prepare me for that.

SO WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT MAYA I WAS SECRETLY TALKING ABOUT THAT MAYA THE ENTIRE TIME MWAHAHAHA

Jinto

I joined student council hoping to spend more time with Mitsuru. Instead, some dude is talking to me about school uniforms.

Don't bother fusing anything until you get the compendium. As for fusing itself, it really doesn't matter. Just fuse whatever you want, especially if it gets bonus EXP from S Links.

You should also try to make it to each checkpoint every time you explore Tartarus. This way you won't have to re climb floors you've already been on.

I'll look out for that item, thanks. Yeah, my first couple of times in Tartarus, I was too busy trying to find and fight everything on every floor until everyone got tired. I died a few times being stubborn. Had to learn the hard way.

Top Bottom