• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Im so anti Mitsuru. I consider her to be ultra cheap, and that's coming from someone who made it to an S rank in Arena.

Regardless though, I think your in for a real treat with using her in Ultimax. Dunno if you checked out my previous post, but watch this video. She's definitely gonna be the biggest threat in the game if players get her OKI down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANBYvLdlxgI

How you feel about Mitsuru is how I feel about Narukami lol. Not saying that Mitsuru is innocent in that in my book either (Why in the hell is Bufudyne air unblockable anyways, for instance?), she's clearly among the top and I can see how people have issues with her. Yu's oki seemed to have taken a hit for Ultimax but they made him better in other ways, but I hope I can deal with his new version better than vanilla. Damn sweep Izanagi oki blargh

How you feel about Mitsuru is how I feel about Narukami lol. Not saying that Mitsuru is innocent in that in my book either (Why in the hell is Bufudyne air unblockable anyways, for instance?), she's clearly among the top and I can see how people have issues with her. Yu's oki seemed to have taken a hit for Ultimax but they made him better in other ways, but I hope I can deal with his new version better than vanilla. Damn sweep Izanagi oki blargh

Ultimax needs to hurry up and get released.:)
yu-narukami-wins.gif

Windam

Scaley member
Just picked up P4G a week ago. Just
beat Shadow Mituso and went to the beach.
This game is so good. I needed more warning. I'm addicted. I have a final on Tuesday and I only care about playing this game. I NEED MORE!

This game is so good. I needed more warning. I'm addicted. I have a final on Tuesday and I only care about playing this game. I NEED MORE!

Id strongly recommend you hold off until your exam is over. Easier said than done, I know.

You'll have all the time in the world to play Golden once you finish that exam.

hao chi

I made the mistake of buying Dark Souls II on its release date since spring break was coming up, and figured I'd get my fill of it in then and then be able to study for midterms no problem. Whenever I actually was studying I was constantly glaring at my PS3 wanting to turn it back on...

Stay strong.

Andrefpvs

Finished watching Persona 4 The Animation for the first time last night (I was waiting for the Blu-ray-only releases).

The show was VERY entertaining! Some legitimate excellent moments in there.

My favourites:

- Spamming Personas against Shadow Mitsuo
- Dojimas social link episode
- Ping-pong scene
- Any time Johnny Yong Bosch shouts "Persona!"

Finished watching Persona 4 The Animation for the first time last night (I was waiting for the Blu-ray-only releases).

The show was VERY entertaining! Some legitimate excellent moments in there.

My favourites:

- Spamming Personas against Shadow Mitsuo
- Dojimas social link episode
- Ping-pong scene
- Any time Johnny Yong Bosch shouts "Persona!"

Despite many people disliking the anime, i found it extremely entertaining. It has a ton of comedic moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoeOVzbciPg

Brilliant.

What are the established personalities of the Shadow selves of the Persona 3 characters in Arena/Ultimax?

Mitsuru's is an Ameriboo obsessed with country/western music.
Akihiko's is a boring middle-aged salary man.
Aigis's is a microwave.
Yukari's is hard drinking 4-star general.
Junpei's is a sailor scout.

Nah, I found it on google. Im still trying to improve my shadowing and lighting. I'll post some of my own work once im satisfied with its quality.

don't think just post

What are the established personalities of the Shadow selves of the Persona 3 characters in Arena/Ultimax?

There's not a lot to go off of aside from win quotes at the moment. There's not really any spoilers of note but somebody starting P3 might complain if I don't tag these? idk.

Shadow Mitsuru:
Haughty, sees everybody else as being incompetent and beneath her.
Shadow Akihiko:
Obsessed with power and fighting as a means of escapism.
Shadow Aigis:
Bitter and bloodthirsty, swears vengeance on humanity for creating her.
Shadow Yukari:
Sees bonds as pointless and wants to go alone, running away from her problems.
Shadow Junpei:
Casually self-demeaning, sees himself as useless so anybody beneath him has to be pretty bad.

There's not a lot to go off of aside from win quotes at the moment. There's not really any spoilers of note but somebody starting P3 might complain if I don't tag these? idk.

Shadow Mitsuru:
Haughty, sees everybody else as being incompetent and beneath her.
Shadow Akihiko:
Obsessed with power and fighting as a means of escapism.
Shadow Aigis:
Bitter and bloodthirsty, swears vengeance on humanity for creating her.
Shadow Yukari:
Sees bonds as pointless and wants to go alone, running away from her problems.
Shadow Junpei:
Casually self-demeaning, sees himself as useless so anybody beneath him has to be pretty bad.
Very helpful, and not saying this in a sarcastic way. Thanks.

Top Bottom