• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

CorvoSol

Pineapple on pizza? Thanks but no thanks.

Now THAT is something I like. That's some fine taste, Corvo.

Brazil is a magical land that taught me that pineapple should be grilled and served in a hamburger with an egg and a patty.

And that hard boiled eggs go on pizzas. Pizza Baiana. Of course the true kings of Pizza are Quatro Queijos and Atum.

tumblr_n3fqufR5Du1qi8qxgo1_1280.png

tumblr_n3fqufR5Du1qi8qxgo2_1280.png

todd360

It's a bit too obvious imo, not to mention that summoning demons from cellphones is something that megaten has done before.

It would be full circle I guess.

What if the smart phones screens were made of the same glass as the p4 glasses. It lets you see whats truly on the smart phone screen. Some random bear makes the special bear glass smart phones for you.

Marche90

Why do I feel that we've had this discussion recently?

Oh, wait. It's almost a monthly discussion between us, and if it didn't sprang on twitter, it came from here. I haven't seen it on the IRC, but I'm pretty sure that it must have happened when I wasn't there

Also, for the record: pinapple is the best thing that could have happened to pizza recipes

Style

Banned
I have never tried pineapple on pizza (because it seems absurd to put pineapple on pizza). In honor of this discussion, I will go with pineapple pizza the next time I order an pizza.

Persona7

Banned
i like putting mushrooms on the pizza I make at home

thats it, tomorrow is pizza time. I will also probably play the digital Persona 4 I downloaded a few hours ago.

Sophia

Pineapple on pizza, mustard, what's wrong with some of you people?
Pineapple on pizza is a crime against my peoples.
Pineapple is just eh, I just don't like Pineapple on pizza. Though it isn't Michelangelo levels of disgusting pizza toppings.
Mushrooms y black olives are acceptable pizza toppings, pineapple is not.

You are all good people.

pineapple + sausage is good on pizza

probably my favorite mix
Also, for the record: pinapple is the best thing that could have happened to pizza recipes
Pineapple on pizza is god tier, would eat everyday maybe even twice a day.
Pineapple on pizza is god tier, would eat everyday maybe even twice a day.
I have never tried pineapple on pizza (because it seems absurd to put pineapple on pizza). In honor of this discussion, I will go with pineapple pizza the next time I order an pizza.

You are all not.

At least it's just fans being dumb, right?

Fucking Square Enix developers refuse to acknowledge the fact that there were no less than TWO female protagonists in Final Fantasy before Lightning ever put bike shorts on.

Ever since Persona 3 and Persona 4 came out, it seems like the Atlus fanbase was torn into pieces. You'd never guess from looking at it that a lot of people in it like the same games, basically. o_O

Lunar15

Pineapple on pizza can be good, it's just not my pizza of choice. If you've got something good and salty on there, like ham, then the pineapple makes way more sense.

It's not as weird as you people are making it sound, but I prefer a good traditional pizza any day.

Running gags are not quite the same as personality.

I'm actually rather fond of Mitsuru after reading the Drama CD translations. She's quite the amazing character.

Her, Akihiko and Aigis all suffer from the same thing. They are kind of dull except for a few scenes in the main campaign of P3, but in the other Persona media they are in, they get way more interesting and cool
Yes and this is Hanako's persona, you can see how she's different because her persona uses the Kaneko's legacy design instead of Soejima

1000px-OrcusSMT.jpg

lol

BUONOOOOOOO

Her, Akihiko and Aigis all suffer from the same thing. They are kind of dull except for a few scenes in the main campaign of P3, but in the other Persona media they are in, they get way more interesting and cool

BUONOOOOOOO

Aigis and Akihiko definitely comes across as dull. If it wasn't for P4A or the love for Aigis in this thread I wouldn't care for them.

Xenoflare

Aigis and Akihiko definitely comes across as dull. If it wasn't for P4A or the love for Aigis in this thread I wouldn't care for them.

Would P3P's FeMC Star S.link makes Akihiko less dull? Even if the FeMC is uncanon, but his character is the same, though it's more of an after thought than anything.

Aigis...... I think she's meant to be dull until the end.

Sophia

Mitsuru is hardly dull within the main story, seeing as she gets a significant amount of scenes in October and November. Akihiko definitely suffers from that problem tho, seeing as
his story importance, alongside Ken's, goes out the window after November.

I will not bring up this discussion on Aigis again, although I do agree with how much improved the writing is as a whole in post P3 stuff.

Persona 4 has the same problem as Persona 3 with characters falling out of importance once their story arc is over, but it's backed by much stronger writing.

Would P3P's FeMC Star S.link makes Akihiko less dull? Even if the FeMC is uncanon, but his character is the same, though it's more of an after thought than anything.

Aigis...... I think she's meant to be dull until the end.

It's more really that their scenario writing skills improved a bit after vanilla Persona 3. Not helped because Persona 3 was clearly far too ambitious of a project for the team.

Top Bottom