• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

What does Yu have that makes him so awesome? I refuse to believe it's a plot shield...

HE'S GENIUS

tumblr_inline_mwro48wdQw1r4k36w.png

Acid08

Banned
The country rubes of Inaba can't help but be swept away in the glory that is City Boy™. In the city I bet Yu is just some normal dude.

Yosuke doesn't count because he's a mean creep.

Squire

Banned
So, it seems I was wrong. P3M is coming over, but that wasn't the tease. Tomorrow Atlus is announcing a new 3rd-party game.

Subtle, atlusprime. Subtle.

arue

I accidentally deleted the email a few days ago. Can I see what the tease is?

It was hidden on a link under an exclamation mark (sneaky atlusprime!). I'll just show you what I posted a few days ago:

I found it!

Astute fans will recognize the date is three days before the main character transfers to Yasogami High School, so if you're the type of super-dedicated player that wants to play the game exactly to the calendar date, there's still time!

There's a link on the exclamation mark at the end of the sentence. It leads to...

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
----

PGAF, Here's something silly i threw together for you all to enjoy.

Persona Q Social Links

Made a few spelling errors in there now that I look back on it. Ahwell, enjoy :)

This is cool. Never thought of it at all. I was kinda excited for Yu and Makoto S.Link there :)

Squire

Banned
I accidentally deleted the email a few days ago. Can I see what the tease is?

It was just an image of Tanaka and a YT link to his theme. They specifically mentioned they're announcing something new tomorrow in a PR email that I don't have.

But again, it's not actually related to Persona, I just wanted to follow-up on the tease. It's probably in our wheelhouse though, given the tease was in the P4 PS2 Classic announcement.

FluxWaveZ

So, it seems I was wrong. P3M is coming over, but that wasn't the tease. Tomorrow Atlus is announcing a new 3rd-party game.

Subtle, atlusprime. Subtle.

Is that so? Eh, can't say that that inspires any hope for me. Atlus USA's track record hasn't been the best lately when it comes to non-Atlus or ACE Team productions.

It was just an image of Tanaka and a YT link to his theme. They specifically mentioned they're announcing something new tomorrow in a PR email that I don't have.

But again, it's not actually related to Persona, I just wanted to follow-up on the tease. It's probably in our wheelhouse though, given the tease was in the P4 PS2 Classic announcement.

Can I see the Raidou newsletter or P4 newsletter? My email was cleaned out this week, so that's why I don't have them on my email.

Squire

Banned
Can I see the Raidou newsletter or P4 newsletter? My email was cleaned out this week, so that's why I don't have them on my email.

I'm on mobile right now, but you're not really missing anything. The Raidou email just linked to P4's ESRB listing and the P4 email just had what I posted above. I did make a thread for the new teaser in gaming side, but I have to emphasize it's not Persona related.

Dantis

So my Japanese copy of Yakuza 5 is probably going to arrive tomorrow.

If Atlus announce Yakuza 5 as their new localisation, I will be real mad.

Tamanon

Banned
So my Japanese copy of Yakuza 5 is probably going to arrive tomorrow.

If Atlus announce Yakuza 5 as their new localisation, I will be real mad.

Considering how hefty their localization workload is going to be, I can't imagine something like Yakuza 5 would even be in the cards.

Dantis

Considering how hefty their localization workload is going to be, I can't imagine something like Yakuza 5 would even be in the cards.

Neither did I, which is why I ordered a Japanese copy.

But wouldn't it just be perfect if they decided to announce a localisation now?

arue

Just loaded up Persona 4 for the first time in my life. I'm so excited that would play it past the first save, but I have to hold it off until summer. Bummer :(

arue

Yeah, this semester's finals are killers. I still have internship program over the summer too, so I don't have that much time to play in the summer either.

Speaking of Tuesday, what happened to Fool Week? Are we still waiting for some art to be submitted? Just wondering.

Yeah, this semester's finals are killers. I still have internship program over the summer too, so I don't have that much time to play in the summer either.

Speaking of Tuesday, what happened to Fool Week? Are we still waiting for some art to be submitted? Just wondering.

I have been kind of busy this week, and I still think attendance is a little down for this, so I think I am extending this a week, and it is no longer just Fool Week, but rather, Protagonist Week, so you can choose from Naoya Todo, Tatsuya Suou, Maya Amano, Makoto Yuki, Aigis, FeMC, and Yu Narukami to draw, do whatever you want with em, make em look silly as hell, baller as fuck, badass, or anything in between! If you can't draw well, it is all good, just do what you want!

Marche90

I share your pain regarding this :(

I seriously do not look forward the next term (or the end of this one) *sigh*

Stay strong man. I was in the exact same situation last year. I left all my consoles at my mum's house so that it was nowhere to be seen in my flat. It was tough, but i got through it. Gaming was alot more rewarding afterwards aswell.

I kind of want to start P4 now but I think I'm going to play Infamous first instead.

My plan is to friendzone all the girls. Yu doesn't have time for no small town girls when he has a city waiting for him.

arue

I have been kind of busy this week, and I still think attendance is a little down for this, so I think I am extending this a week, and it is no longer just Fool Week, but rather, Protagonist Week, so you can choose from Naoya Todo, Tatsuya Suou, Maya Amano, Makoto Yuki, Aigis, FeMC, and Yu Narukami to draw, do whatever you want with em, make em look silly as hell, baller as fuck, badass, or anything in between! If you can't draw well, it is all good, just do what you want!

Sounds fun. Maybe this time I'll submit a drawing of the P1/P2 protags.

I share your pain regarding this :(

I seriously do not look forward the next term (or the end of this one) *sigh*

On a more positive note, this semester is almost over though. Good luck!

Stay strong man. I was in the exact same situation last year. I left all my consoles at my mum's house so that it was nowhere to be seen in my flat. It was tough, but i got through it. Gaming was alot more rewarding afterwards aswell.

Thanks, I definitely look forward to the summer. I need to fill that gap between now and PQ with some Persona :p

In between dealing with complicated senpai problems, acquiring work related to my major after my studies, and actually *finishing* my studies (one year left, unless I want to go further), I have absolutely no time to play the video games.
But I do it anyways. In fact, I have some time tonight between midnight and 2 AM to play Persona 4.

Acid08

Banned
let's see:

chie: no
yukikio: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
rise: shall remain forever thirsty
naoto: too terribly written to be compatible

Maybe if I could date Kanji.
You forgot Ayane, everyone's favorite girl.

Well I got up to (major spoilers)
Nanako being thrown in the TV
when I first played P4 over a year ago. I've also done the story mode of P4A (which was lol).

I don't mind me some waifus but looking at what Atlus added in P4G just went a little bit too far. I can't bring myself to do it this time.

Top Bottom