• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

All that stuff

Holy christ, this is some good investigating. While most of us would just be guessing and waiting, you actually went out and applied facts and logic to this.

I gotta say I'm impressed. Everything you just mentioned makes sense and as a result I'm disappointed that its nothing new. I wasnt expecting anything new and I'm still disappointed.

Ah well, time to wait until people start deciphering P5 teases.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
ub8wPas.jpg
Chie is Plastic Woman.

CorvoSol

Finally downloading P4A today! I know I should play The Answer first, but I don't think my PS3 could handle both. Maybe I should watch it on youtube instead?

FluxWaveZ

He's snapped. All the incorrect guessing from Persona Q has made him snap. >.>

My last prediction turned out right. But, heh, nah, the snapping part happened a long time ago. I made my own personal Persona news blog, after all.

If this turns out to be false I'd actually be disappointed just because all of your logicking (I know it's not a word) was wrong.

To be clear, I'm actually not convinced that this is Ken or that it's even a new character. Everything I posted, though, isn't speculation but is completely objective, based on data that we have available to us. I've learned my lesson that random speculation using patterns based on very few points of data is oftentimes useless, so I made sure that no part of what I gathered there was me guessing at anything, but just facts.

Finally downloading P4A today! I know I should play The Answer first, but I don't think my PS3 could handle both. Maybe I should watch it on youtube instead?
Honestly I don't think the gameplay is really worth it.

I'm almost finished with it, 30 hours and I think a good majority of that is just dungeon crawling. There are a couple of neat boss fights in there, but I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone, especially someone not used to the original Persona 3 battle system.

I think the most annoying aspect of the gameplay is that there is no compendium. Makes fusion way more stressful than it needs to be.

"Can I look in that book?"
"Sorry Aigis, the book is for cool kids only."
":("

Kazzy

I'm almost finished with it, 30 hours and I think a good majority of that is just dungeon crawling.
":

30 Hours!? What have you been doing?

I've said it before, so I won't go into any extended detail as to why I like (and will defend) The Answer - but rest assured that I do.

Also, it has some neat music. Not to mention one track, that, if I remember rightly (and I'd be remiss if I said that was always the case), is only used in one scene.

kewlmyc

I'm officially starting to warm up to this new Mass Destruction remix. It must be godly to hear in a 7.1 surround sound theater.

PK Gaming

Couldn't help picturing Kudo saying that entire thing, hehe. Hats off for doing the math/research to uncover some info from that image. You've outright confirmed several things (such as character, stage and character height) so I wouldn't say it was a pointless endeavor.

Nice one dude!

Meia

30 Hours!? What have you been doing?

I've said it before, so I won't go into any extended detail as to why I like (and will defend) The Answer - but rest assured that I do.

Also, it has some neat music. Not to mention one track, that, if I remember rightly (and I'd be remiss if I said that was always the case), is only used in one scene.

The Answer is definitely worth playing, I just always tell anyone interested to lock in Metis to the party as much as Aigis is. :p

I still also say Heartful Cry is my second favorite P3:FES song, right behind Battle for Everyone's Souls. Was happy to hear a remixed form of it being Aigis's theme in P4A.

And now because of that info Flux, I'm actually going to be disappointed if it's not Ken, since everything you posted makes perfect sense. The only real problem is I can see the elder SEES not growing taller in 2 years, but I can't see the same for Ken really. I mean, it's possible, but that little growth in 2 years, dunno. Maybe they'd keep him really short on purpose to really heavy-hand the "short" issue with his shadow?

Oh god if it's Ken his shadow could be so good. I can picture him being a fanboy with Yukari's shadow. :p

CorvoSol

Thanks then, guys. I'll just Youtube it for now. I wouldn't mind playing it later, but the PS3's a weensy bit full and it was either P4A or P3FES. And since I already played
the superior version of
Persona 3, Arena it was.

hao chi

And now because of that info Flux, I'm actually going to be disappointed if it's not Ken, since everything you posted makes perfect sense. The only real problem is I can see the elder SEES not growing taller in 2 years, but I can't see the same for Ken really. I mean, it's possible, but that little growth in 2 years, dunno. Maybe they'd keep him really short on purpose to really heavy-hand the "short" issue with his shadow?

Maybe his posture is really bad. The kid did spend a lot of time around Makoto.

Won't post more of my obsessive observations concerning the P4U2 tease after this, but here are some notes I made:

tl;dr: I'm crazy.

Based FluxWaveZ is based.

If this is true i'll be a pretty happy panda.

Thanks then, guys. I'll just Youtube it for now. I wouldn't mind playing it later, but the PS3's a weensy bit full and it was either P4A or P3FES. And since I already played
the superior version of
Persona 3, Arena it was.

You ever need a sparring partner, I got your back.

Owned the game for years, but I never motivated myself to get any good at it. Which is kinda the reason I never play with the IRC regulars, but now that Ultimax is about to come out I'm definitely gonna start practicing hardcore.

PK Gaming

Maybe you are, maybe you're not. I'd go crazy too for a game I'm so hyped about.

Never forget.

-----------
EDIT:
Worse than dead, forgotten.

I think PersonaGAF has forgotten about the character week lately. To remind yourselves, here is my drawing of Maya Amano for Protagonist Week:

An awesome drawing by an awesome artist for an awesome protagonist from an awesome series... it doesn't get much better than this. PersonaGaf just attracts so much talent... PersonaGAF? No... more like, Hope's Peak Academy. Now am I right or am I right?

I'm only here because I got lucky...

Maybe you are, maybe you're not. I'd go crazy too for a game I'm so hyped about.

Never forget.

-----------
EDIT:

I think PersonaGAF has forgotten about the character week lately. To remind yourselves, here is my drawing of Maya Amano for Protagonist Week:

You just made my day!

I just won a match in P4A by using Hamaon. Hamaon. I never thought that would happen.

I still suck. Almost 25 matches, only 9 wins.

Awesome drawing Arue! I drew a Black Frost when it still was Fool Week (Black Frost being my favorite Fool Persona) and now he's just lost in a limbo without weeks :(

Yo I see some new people are getting into Arena and I'd like to toss my name out there for some online matches. My PSN ID is JoseOle5990, hit me up with a friend request and I'd be more than happy to spar online! I haven't been playing it as much here lately, but I kinda want to get back into it.

Yo I see some new people are getting into Arena and I'd like to toss my name out there for some online matches. My PSN ID is JoseOle5990, hit me up with a friend request and I'd be more than happy to spar online! I haven't been playing it as much here lately, but I kinda want to get back into it.

If you are looking for some P4A matches, you should hop on here:

http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#personagaf&server=globalgamers.net

Right now I don't think anyone is playing, but we in there frequently have games going.

arue

Thanks for the comments guys! I drew Maya on purpose because I know some people out there forgot that Maya is P2:EP's protagonist.

Awesome drawing Arue! I drew a Black Frost when it still was Fool Week (Black Frost being my favorite Fool Persona) and now he's just lost in a limbo without weeks :(

I still remember that Black Frost drawing. We're going to compile all of the art for Fool and Protagonist Week on Tuesday, probably.

hao chi

I'll add you.

Anybody else that wants to can add me as well. My PSN is hao-chi.

Top Bottom