• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

PK Gaming

images

hao chi

Is there another site for the Persona Personals? The Tumblr where I saw them before is no longer up, and I haven't been able to find them anywhere else.

So it's been over a month of me being at the last boss of P3P and being too lazy to fight it. So I just decided to watch the ending on youtube. I played as femmc
Do I die at the end? It's not very clear.

Great game, although not as good as P4G. My favorite part was how me and Aegis were
lesbian lovers.

Sophia

So it's been over a month of me being at the last boss of P3P and being too lazy to fight it. So I just decided to watch the ending on youtube. I played as femmc

Great game, although not as good as P4G. My favorite part was how me and Aegis were
lesbian lovers.

The ending song is called "Memories of You" and makes it pretty clear. :p

PK Gaming

lesbian lovers.

Re: That last spoiler

I had fun being in lesbians with Aigis too. That lesbian angst was something else, haha

Well I know everyone's hype for EVO and whatnot, but I've got a small announcement:

amandaqpost.png

Site questions post here.

Totally official now, even though you probably already knew about it.

Awesome! Can I ask about her work as Rei in Evangelion? or should I stick to Persona related topics? Or maybe how much of a different experience was it playing Rei and Yukiko? So excited!

Edit: Just read on the site "feel free to ask away! As with every other guest, questions are just limited to just Persona." That answers my question regarding what questions I can ask.

Ask her if she remembers her time on Persona 2 and Digital Devil Saga, and how the Atlus USA of then compares to the Atlus USA of now!

Her two characters:

argilla.jpg
Ulala_remake.png

Anyone know if she is in any other Atlus joints?

Daimaou

Ask her if she remembers her time on Persona 2 and Digital Devil Saga, and how the Atlus USA of then compares to the Atlus USA of now!

Her two characters:

She was the original voice of Etna in the first Disgaea, which was brought over by Atlus.

Levito

Banned

Her two characters:

I posted her other Megaten roles in the questions post, they include:

Argilla in the Digital Devil Saga series, Yoshino Harusawa in Devil Survivor Overclocked, and Ulala in the original release of Persona 2: Eternal Punishment.

How were the Digital Devil Saga games? They were the only SMT games that interested me on the PS2 but I could never find copies. If I recall correctly there are 2 games and its character development system was reminiscent of FFX's sphere grid.

Tamanon

Banned
She was sooooooo good as Argilla.

How were the Digital Devil Saga games? They were the only SMT games that interested me on the PS2 but I could never find copies. If I recall correctly there are 2 games and its character development system was reminiscent of FFX's sphere grid.

I thought they were outstanding. They're basically Final Fantasy games but in an SMT world.

Squire

Banned
Awesome! Can I ask about her work as Rei in Evangelion? or should I stick to Persona related topics? Or maybe how much of a different experience was it playing Rei and Yukiko? So excited!

Edit: Just read on the site "feel free to ask away! As with every other guest, questions are just limited to just Persona." That answers my question regarding what questions I can ask.

There's going to be Rei talk. I love EVA and Rei is my favorite. And of course Yukiko is my favorite in P4 and my main in P4A.

Ridiculously excited for this one. Oh man.

Levito

Banned
Also guys, please post questions on the actual website post. Only because they're easier to keep track of there! :D

Yup, she was Rei in the OG Evangelion dub.Def asking her about that, of course.

Sophia

Also guys, please post questions on the actual website post. Only because they're easier to keep track of there! :D

Yup, she was Rei in the OG Evangelion dub.Def asking her about that, of course.

Fine. Fine. I'll post them on the website, even if it requires so much more effort on my part!

She was Alicia Priss, when ATLUS brought over Tail Concerto back in the PS1 days. Which is actually funny that Levito brought up EVA, because Alicia's VA in Japanese is actually Asuka Langley. Which make a lot of sense since both have kinda the same personality.
And that girl from Trauma Center. I don't remember her name, but the character that looked like Chie.

Caladrius

Time for another round of Persona Personals!

tumblr_mwzuf8AO8C1t3sh6mo1_500.jpg

Hehehe, never saw it coming...*steeples fingers*

Aigis rank 10 is one of the weirdest things in Persona.

You didn't want to insert your USB cable?

Happy Birthday Caladrius!

HAPPY BIRFDAY GOOD SIR!

H to the appy Birthday Cal

man there is a bunch of people here that have birthdays around this time of year!

this birthday congratulations is good for one (1) birthday

Thank all of you very much!

Had a nice bit of soft serve chocolate ice cream and tapped a friend for a visit next week. (first time I've visited a friends house in over 6 years) The thing I was supposed to go to got the dates switched up, but there's another one next week. Best birthday I've had, actually. (Most of the others were me sitting around the house being a grumpypants.)

She was sooooooo good as Argilla.

I thought they were outstanding. They're basically Final Fantasy games but in an SMT world.

Damn, now I really gotta play them.

There's going to be Rei talk. I love EVA and Rei is my favorite. And of course Yukiko is my favorite in P4 and my main in P4A.

Ridiculously excited for this one. Oh man.

Awesome! I've never been this excited about a podcast since that one from Giantbomb where they talked about Sherlock Holmes

kewlmyc

Well I know everyone's hype for EVO and whatnot, but I've got a small announcement:

amandaqpost.png

Site questions post here.

Totally official now, even though you probably already knew about it.

Excited for EVO. Ordering tickets soon.

Can't think of a single question I want to ask that I know won't be asked by the hosts themselves.

Looks purty

Eh, thats how I feel on only two games right now. I could always watch a side event if there's one going on.

Which ones?

Moonlight

Banned
I think there was some drama over her work in Evangelion that you might want to be aware of (specifically over her role as ADR director of EoE?), though I'm not sure how much stock you should put in on how serious it was.

Unrelated:

tumblr_n0l8ldsQnH1r8tgs3o1_500.png

It's SMT meets FF X, and the story is split into two parts. It has the sphere grid system that is present in FF X though the first one is a very straight forward version of it, the second one improves on it and actually makes a lot better in terms of character progression. With making it in the second one a lot more non-linear.

And speaking of DDS, there are the novels of DDS that were made a while back split into 5 books that were written by the scenario writer of the DDS games. And while it covers both games, it's has some deviation from what is in the game. And the first novel is to be released soon here in English.

It's SMT meets FF X, and the story is split into two parts. It has the sphere grid system that is present in FF X though the first one is a very straight forward version of it, the second one improves on it and actually makes a lot better in terms of character progression. With making it in the second one a lot more non-linear.

And speaking of DDS, there are the novels of DDS that were made a while back split into 5 books that were written by the scenario writer of the DDS games. And while it covers both games, it's has some deviation from what is in the game. And the first novel is to be released soon here in English.

Thanks! You had me at "SMT meets FFX." While on the topic of hypothetical game cross overs, I hope there are Persona characters in SMT X FE. Well, I hope to learn more about it period.

Nachos

I really hope there are no Persona character in SMT X FE.

I'd actually have to agree. We've got four releases in Japan this year, on top of things like the movie. Any more would just be sheer inundation, and besides, it'd be better to let the other characters shine.

PK will be coming on too!
Awesome! Now I just need to finish up the last episode before you guys record.
Geez, even people you don't know won't let that down.

I'd actually have to agree. We've got four releases in Japan this year, on top of things like the movie. Any more would just be sheer inundation, and besides, it'd be better to let the other characters shine.

True, since we know so little about SMT X FE I don't really know what I want. Makes sense if they put more of a spot light on other SMT properties, especially with all the Persona games coming out.

Plot twist: Green Mamba is actually Kaneko.
Did Kaneko do any of the designs in P4?

Thanks for the comments again guys. I was pretty well stumped on the next one for a bit, but after throwing a bunch of really silly ideas around with Chet I came up with one I like.

Nachos

True, since we know so little about SMT X FE I don't really know what I want. Makes sense if they put more of a spot light on other SMT properties, especially with all the Persona games coming out.

I'm sure that's the general attitude most people have towards all of these releases -- we know very scant details, yet we can't wait to plop our money down on it.

Gazoinks

Did Kaneko do any of the designs in P4?

Thanks for the comments again guys. I was pretty well stumped on the next one for a bit, but after throwing a bunch of really silly ideas around with Chet I came up with one I like.

Nope, Soejima's done all of the new designs for P3&4.

Top Bottom