• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantis

Nope

BojuhQoIQAEYPIA.jpg:large

I actually don't care for this picture. Rougher than I expected too.

I have a feeling Buddha will like the Persona 2-ness of it though.

Wait so the p3/p4/golden bgm is going to be dlc if you buy the limited edition???? That sucks.

Why can't it just be on the damn disk.

Same goes for all the other content. Give me a limited edition with an artbook, figure, or soundtrack, and ill be happy.

Think they'll do that with Xrd?

We both know there's gonna be at least 5 versions of xrd over the next few years.

I dunno, i find it very cheeky that we have to pay for bgm, etc. While i would prefer character dlc. i dont think the final entry should contain any dlc at all. That's just me living in an ideal world though.

Who knows, maybe they may pull an ed boon and release a game of the year addition with everything on the disk. 110% sure thats not going to happen however,

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
We both know there's gonna be at least 5 versions of xrd over the next few years.

I dunno, i find it very cheeky that we have to pay for bgm, etc. While i would prefer character dlc. i dont think the final entry should contain any dlc at all. That's just me living in an ideal world though.

Who knows, maybe they may pull an ed boon and release a game of the year addition with everything on the disk. 110% sure thats not going to happen however,

If people keep buying them; I can see why companies do that.

Oh yes, because I totally want the original story too :S

Also guess this means glasses DLC is a thing again, guess I'll wait for one of Atlus' many PSN sales to get those (which will probably take a while, but glasses are a low/mid priority at best). If anything it's the BGM that has me the most curious. I wonder what they'll pick...

Of course the Mitsuru navigator as well since I use it in Arena, but if it's unlockable like last time and it's not as hard to unlock I could just try that (clear a character's trial #30, haven't been able to do that yet...). Or just buy it for cheap like I did in the first one lol.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Oh yes, because I totally want the original story too :S

Also guess this means glasses DLC is a thing again, guess I'll wait for one of Atlus' many PSN sales to get those (which will probably take a while, but glasses are a low/mid priority at best). If anything it's the BGM that has me the most curious. I wonder what they'll pick...

Maybe they added "Snowflakes" and the song were you walk around at night.

Edit: Nevermind.

MSMrRound

Edit: Well, crap.
Also, can someone translate the song titles? And what is "MAGIC" and "IT'S SHOW TIME!" from?

Kekorin! Magic seems to be the music used for Rise's commercial (y'know, the "would you like to view a totally hot 15 year old girl in a bikini ad?)

I hope they don't over charge either. not paying $10 for Adachi, Marie(doubt it) or anyone else.

I saw a topic the other day about
Makoto being DLC
. Something about a suspicious image of
his persona being shown on PSC
. I didnt read to much into it was all speculation. It was either on dustloop or gamefaqs. Still interesting however.

Oh boy, and I was complaining about the standard edition's cost. And it's disc-locked DLC. The worst kind.

Edit: Yay! I'm finally a full member!

Congrats on becoming a full member.

disc-locked content is the worse :(

Interesting… I may get that mostly for the BGM. I'm hoping we get some good stuff like Heaven, and I don't know what else.

Edit: Well, crap.
Also, can someone translate the song titles? And what is "MAGIC" and "IT'S SHOW TIME!" from?

Keroring MAGIC! is the one that plays at the very beginning, in Rise's commercial.

It's SHOW TIME plays at a couple of different moments. If I'm not mistaken, one is in a cutscene in
Rise's dungeon
and other is when
the boys discover Kashiwagi and Hanako in the Amagi Inn
(though that may be the anime or maybe that's completely wrong, I'm not sure)

Are they including these songs as selectable battle music? Or what? Because some of them don't really fit for that role...

Nimby

Banned
Nice, I like his expression. It's probably just the jacket's fault, but his pose looks a bit strange.

Nah, I agree. I'm not very good at bodies yet (this sounds very wrong for some reason). That's why I said it was sucky. I'm no where near as skilled as some of the other users here. But thank you :)

Dantis

It's kind of disappointing to see Atlus embracing this kind of DLC. I have no problem with DLC in general, but everything they've put out for Arena feels like they're skimming off their customers.

This is an unusually cool picture, considering what it is.

I feel like these kinds of things are usually a bit creepy.

Yeah, now I definitely think this is how they get around the region lock.

If this is the regularly priced game, then it's fine, but I think the regular one will just have the bonus scenario. All of this will be in a deluxe edition, I think.

Squire

Banned
It's kind of disappointing to see Atlus embracing this kind of DLC. I have no problem with DLC in general, but everything they've put out for Arena feels like they're skimming off their customers.

If this is the regularly priced game, then it's fine, but I think the regular one will just have the bonus scenario. All of this will be in a deluxe edition, I think.

Well, that's besides the point. If the deluxe edition includes a bunch of vouchers, than you'll have to use the store you imported from to redeem them and the account you have on that store to play the game with this content, as P4A runs a check for DLC whenever you boot it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom