• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Style

Banned
Ohhh for some reason I grouped that near the end. Okay so that's around December. Is maxing Marie a requirement for the true ending or just for the dungeon which leads to that small event?

You can get the original true ending without maxing it, but like it has been said, you will miss out on some content and an epilogue.

Wazzy

Banned
Acid & Monsoon: Yeah I'll finish it anyways. especially if I miss out on an epilogue if I don't.

Thanks!

It's not a requirement for the true ending, but you miss a good month and a half of game time plus a dungeon by not doing her link.

Okay thanks!

I'll still make sure to focus on maxing her S.link. I should be able to beat Heaven on my first run but if not I'll only need a second day which should free up enough time to finish off other links while working on hers.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
ncNfxnZ.jpg

source

Sophia

Okay thanks!

I'll still make sure to focus on maxing her S.link. I should be able to beat Heaven on my first run but if not I'll only need a second day which should free up enough time to finish off other links while working on hers.

Just remember that completing Magatsu Inaba (the dungeon after Heaven) automatically forwards you through the rest of December, so make sure you get the social link done BEFORE beating it.

Just want to make sure of something before going forward.

2. No embedding Persona 5 images beyond things like the main character designs. No dungeon shots, no event shots, nothing like that.[/B]

So this rule only applies to P5? Screenshots are allowed for PQ, P4U and PDAN?

... I will never make fun of Mitsuru's Marin Karin again.

i7ou2xCHIui65.png
people really only joke about how often she uses it, but it actually seems to hit pretty frequently if the enemy can be affected

take that, Yukari's bow jokes
i used charm skills quite often! they made the hogan trio a joke.
Yeah Marin Karin really trivializes that fight. I had lots of fun with it there, getting the hogans to hit eachother

CorvoSol

Talk to me PersonaGAF. What Personas do I need to take into the final dungeon of IS? I have the level 3 Personas for everyone minus Jun, and the walkthrough says to take Cerberus with Samakaja, as well as Sif and Hathor. I assume one of those has a tackle ability since I've yet to pick up a Persona that does so I can do this super good fusion attack everyone is talking about, but that's neither here nor there. For discussions sake I have enough cards to fuse anything with any skill, so that's not a problem. My team is in the late 40s in terms of levels. So what do we take into this place?

Meia

Persona 2: IS is a game that's NEVER about what Personas you take into battle, but what fusion abilities you can take into battle.

I can tell you, you want access to God's Hand(Grydyne, High Pressure), Dashing Strike(Zio, Tackle), and Masamakaja(Samakaja, Heartfelt Prayer), the last one for the last boss in particular.

But ya, your list of what you have isn't bad(Cerberus does get Tackle, so you can use a Pixie on someone else for the Zio requirement there). It's important to note that the damage Dashing Strike does is based off of the damage of the weapon of whoever is using Tackle, so you can make sure you have a good one for that role(on the last boss since I had Michelle do it I was doing almost 2k per hit with Dashing Strike, which is enough to one shot some bosses leading to the final boss).

PK Gaming

Talk to me PersonaGAF. What Personas do I need to take into the final dungeon of IS? I have the level 3 Personas for everyone minus Jun, and the walkthrough says to take Cerberus with Samakaja, as well as Sif and Hathor. I assume one of those has a tackle ability since I've yet to pick up a Persona that does so I can do this super good fusion attack everyone is talking about, but that's neither here nor there. For discussions sake I have enough cards to fuse anything with any skill, so that's not a problem. My team is in the late 40s in terms of levels. So what do we take into this place?

Dashing Strike will trivialize the final boss, so make sure you have Sif (Zio) and anything with Tackle.

You might still access to Jun's final Persona.
If you beat the 3 nazis guarding the Crystal Skull with Hermes,
then it can "form shift" into Chronos. In order to do that, you'll need keep ending battles with fusion spells and hope for a mutation .

It's not really necessary, but Chronos is a really good Persona and it grants you access to Grand Cross (a fusion spell that lets you blow throw mobs)

Damn fine first one. Welcome. :)

Thank you! :D

So do we know how many Persona 3 movies we are getting? Because I keep hearing 3, then I will hear 5.

I heard it was a trilogy, but I don't know any reliable source. The history begins in April (04/07)... Fuuka rescue operation occurs in June (06/08). I think the next movie will be set until August. So we still have a lot of time ahead... Could be really done with 4 or 5 movies.. It would be awesome.

Ciaobaka

Neo Member
Thank you! :D

I heard it was a trilogy, but I don't know any reliable source. The history begins in April (04/07)... Fuuka rescue operation occurs in June (06/08). I think the next movie will be set until August. So we still have a lot of time ahead... Could be really done with 4 or 5 movies.. It would be awesome.

Because I have heard 3, then I hear 4 for each season and the 5th for the answer!

Another newcomer, just got in a few days ago myself. Persona GAF is a fine place to hang out I'll let you know that, all great people! We all share the same passion for the franchise, so it's also safe to say that we all have great taste right guys?
From newcomer to newcomer: When I say Yukari is the best girl you say? :p

EDIT: I have been hearing 4 as well, 1 per season. Haven't heard about the answer, that could be interesting.

Ciaobaka

Neo Member
Another newcomer, just got in a few days ago myself. Persona GAF is a fine place to hang out I'll let you know that, all great people! We all share the same passion for the franchise, so it's also safe to say that we all have great taste right guys?
From newcomer to newcomer: When I say Yukari is the best girl you say? :p
See you said great taste...then you say Yukari.

I mean she is great and all, but she is no match for Aigis ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom