• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another newcomer, just got in a few days ago myself. Persona GAF is a fine place to hang out I'll let you know that, all great people! We all share the same passion for the franchise, so it's also safe to say that we all have great taste right guys?
From newcomer to newcomer: When I say Yukari is the best girl you say? :p

Dude, I really don't want to let you down, but my heart and soul belongs to Mitsuru-senpai. XD

But Yuka-tan is my second favorite. I like her a lot.

Bom3JbrCQAAtL2X.jpg:large
2LgAFDSl.jpg

My poor heart was ready, I can accept this. The lust for the older girl consumed your soul, it's ok, I understand. That waifu game is too strong, you too are a bro in my books.
Well now... more Yukari for me then I guess!! :D
How I never noticed this is beyond me.

Haha. I liked the way you managed the situation. I heard a message in my head:

"Thou art I... And I am thou...
Thou hast established a new bond...

It brings thee closer to the truth...

Thou shalt be blessed when creating
Personas of the Magician Arcana..."

"You have established the PersonaGAF Bro Social Link of the Magician
Arcana!"

01Magician.jpg

:D

"You have established the PersonaGAF Bro Social Link of the Magician Arcana!"
An unbreakable bond has been formed. PersonaGAF is the best GAF ahahah.

You guys do the craziest shit when it's midnight.
It's like our very own Dark Hour/Midnight Channel.

I wanted to make a bear pun there but nope, that's too much.
It's over now over here, it's 1AM. Ok guys carry on with your normal lives now. No more fooling around.

PERSONA1-468x.jpg

Why is that every thread has it own weird inside joke that creeps out from the shadows to weird everyone out. Man you people must be going crazy from no P5 info to be resorting to that.
So, guys, anyone knows why Yuka-tan is the Pink Power Ranger in P4AU? It was revealed somehow?
She became an actress after P3, working on a show called Phoenix Rangers Featherman Victory, and she's the Pink Ranger on the show.
I find the Sentai/Power Rangers thing slightly amusing, since we do have two VAs in P4U that have been on Power Rangers, Johnny Young Bosch(Yu) as Adam Park and Wendee Lee (Fukka) as Alpha 6.

She became an actress after P3, working on a show called Phoenix Rangers Featherman Victory, and she's the Pink Ranger on the show.
I find the Sentai/Power Rangers thing slightly amusing, since we do have two VAs in P4U that have been on Power Rangers, Johnny Young Bosch(Yu) as Adam Park and Wendee Lee (Fukka) as Alpha 6.

OMG Adachi/Yu is Adam Park the Power Ranger??!! That's amazing!

And wow... I never imagined Yuka-tan becoming a sentai actress...

The Persona 3 Movie really cemented the fact that Makoto is my favorite character in the entire series. So I have a question that has been probably asked before, but Who is your favorite character in the entire series PersonaGAF?

hao chi

The Persona 3 Movie really cemented the fact that Makoto is my favorite character in the entire series. So I have a question that has been probably asked before, but Who is your favorite character in the entire series PersonaGAF?

Makoto for me as well.
If he's somehow in Ultimax, I'm maining the shit out of him.

abrack08

That's really tough... Makoto is great, but I also love Junpei and Chie. Maybe throw Kanji in the mix too.

To kinda piggyback off this question, what's your favorite social link, PGaf?

I think overall P4 improved the social links, but my two favorites are still Maiko and Maya in P3

That's really tough... Makoto is great, but I also love Junpei and Chie. Maybe throw Kanji in the mix too.

To kinda piggyback off this question, what's your favorite social link, PGaf?

I think overall P4 improved the social links, but my two favorites are still Maiko and Maya in P3

Akinari from Persona 3. That one really touched me for some reason.

Makoto as well but it isn't a fair competition since he is a player character. XD

For the non-player characters, Mitsuru is my favorite in the Persona universe until now (only played P3, P4 and P4A).

Rhapsody

Banned

I actually liked P3's S Links over P4. But it's been awhile since I've replayed P3.

My favorite in P3 might've been Maya. Hard to say which ones in P4 for me.

I actually liked P3's S Links over P4. But it's been awhile since I've replayed P3.

My favorite in P3 might've been Maya. Hard to say which ones in P4 for me.
Yeah I think a lot of people prefer P4's, but even with P3 having a couple of shit ones, it also had my favorites as well.

Makoto as well but it isn't a fair competition since he is a player character. XD

For the non-player characters, Mitsuru is my favorite in the Persona universe until now (only played P3, P4 and P4A).
I'd say he is still fair game because he has a personality, but Mitsuru is great too. Also welcome! I saw your post earlier.
Is that the pink alligator guy? That one was really good too. Like the couple pink alligator references in P4 too, sounds like his story became famous

Yep that's him, the Sun arcana. The P4 references were also great and provided awesome closure to his story.

I'd say he is still fair game because he has a personality, but Mitsuru is great too. Also welcome! I saw your post earlier.

Yeah, you're right. He has a strong personality in the movie. I already liked him before just because he was the player character. But now he is a badass one. Very good choice by the movie developers. And thanks for the welcome. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom