• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely still on. Won't be the end of the world if Sony doesn't show us what we want at their conference. Persona has a guaranteed presence at E3 with Atlus USA during the week anyway, so either way I'm a happy camper.

todd360

I'm definitely still on. Won't be the end of the world if Sony doesn't show us what we want at their conference. Persona has a guaranteed presence at E3 with Atlus USA during the week anyway, so either way I'm a happy camper.

Oh yeah I forgot to ask what train do you want to be on if you want to be on one of the trains.

todd360

Makoto train obviously. I'm starting a campaign:
#Makoto4P4U
All are welcome aboard!

QfBoMJ1.jpg

Squire

Banned
Yeah, going back to this comment, the PS3 is still relevant in the market. They might spend very little time on it during the conference, but they'll spend some time on it.

Knowing Sony, they'll probably talk about it for longer than most even care to listen, in all honesty.

Squire

Banned
Have they officially said they won't talk PS3? I don't think they would give up on announcements for it just yet.

Sony always talks about whatever they currently have on the market. They might only give Vita two minutes, but they'll do it. There are games releasing on PS3; they will be discussing PS3.

CHOO-motherfucking-CHOO!

Now, having looked at the IGN list, they have to dedicate some time to the PS3. Of the supposedly confirmed at E3, in the list of games that don't have next gen counterparts you have the Assassin's Creed Comet game, Borderlands the Prequel, Fairy Fencer F, Hatsune Miku -Project Diva- F 2nd (What's up with all these "F"s? "F" for 5, meaning Persona 5 confirmed?!?!?) , Natural Doctrine and XBlaze. I'm leaving the 2 Telltale games out (GoTs and BLs) since they haven't been announced for any specific platform.
What do you guys think?

Caladrius

I'm ready to die on this hype train.

Of course I survived 3 Nintendo E3 derails so that might not pan out.
-
I don't think the PS3 will be talked about for more than 10 minutes.

A demo? Yah, right. If there is anything, it'd be a short teaser trailer. I don't even think any Persona game has had a demo.

Yep, If anything I'm expecting the same trailer with maybe a more specific western release date.

Question, do you think Atlus will hire VAs who have done voice work on previous Persona games or get a completely new cast to avoid people relating characters?

Tamanon

Banned
Yep, If anything I'm expecting the same trailer with maybe a more specific western release date.

Question, do you think Atlus will hire VAs who have done voice work on previous Persona games or get a completely new cast to avoid people relating characters?

I have a bad feeling we're going to get a heavy dose of Bryce Papenbrook on at least one character. But I think they'll recycle a few of the VAs who have a much wider spectrum of voices. I mean Karen Strassman was Aigis and Nanako, pretty good difference.

FluxWaveZ

P5? Pffft.

The real question is whether Persona 4: Dancing All Night will be at E3 or not.

I don't think that's any more of a real question than P5. We know very little about both, and there's no indication that P4D will be released in NA first before P5.

I don't necessarily know what Atlus will do but I really don't want to hear any of the main characters' voices from P3 or P4 as the main characters of P5. Ryoji and Yosuke having the exact same voice really threw me for a loop.

Caladrius

Persona 5: Waifus in Space.

The main cast are training as astronauts, but shadows are coming out of the simulations and killing staff. They leave their concerns behind when finally going into space.

Little do they know that the shadows weren't bound to the training facility...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom