• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiu Neo

So, tomorrow we will get some new P4D info, right? Right?

I'm not sure if I believe it, but the lack of updates on P4D is killing me ;_;

P5? Yeah, not even expecting that =\ I'm curious, but the release still looks so distant...

Oh and about the Labrys side thing, I would side her with the P4 cast since she seemed to enjoy being with them more, she has a Yasogami uniform, she debuted in a "P4 game" and the only reason she went with the P3 cast was because she wanted to find the culprit and didn't know the IT was also on the case.

She's a P3 character. Her Persona comes from Greek Mythology. Sho is a P4 character, his persona is from Japanese Mythology.

LX_Theo

Banned

P5? Yeah, not even expecting that =\ I'm curious, but the release still looks so distant...

I'd say more likely to happen than not. If they were just planning to give all the same stuff and trailer again, then I think they would have brought P5 on their list to do the same.

FluxWaveZ

Show floor E3 starts on Tuesday, so probably not tomorrow, unless Dantis is right and the Japanese side of Atlus shows off P4D tomorrow.

Tiu Neo

So i just got Tomodachi Life. First thing i did of course was create Persona 4 characters.

Got it too. That's a great idea, I need a few more characters on my Island. Did you name your island as Inaba? (Well, Tatsumi would be better, since it's an island, heh)

Tiu Neo

I need Mii's for mine. You should share their QR codes.

Ohhh, yes! That would be great!

I totally did Inaba Island. lol.

I felt temped to do that too, but my in the end I kept my default name for towns/castles/armies/cities, Dunan, because of Suikoden II. If DNAbro shares his characters, or I end up making my own, maybe I'll change the name :p

I chose Tatsumi

Good choice! Hahahahaha

That sounds likely. Well, even if it's Tuesday, it's still close enough.
Brought to you by GameNGuide:
In a stunning twist, ATLUS will be releasing their E3 trailers at E3. "We'll also have some new trailers for Persona Q and Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; keep an eye on your inbox next week, we'll share those trailers to the Faithful next Tuesday!"

Also, about IGN saying that Shadow of the Colossus is cancelled, Destructoid presented this to you people:
Rohde responded to the gossip over Twitter, saying "[Sony Worldwide Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida] and I laughed at this rumor over dinner. The Last Guardian has NOT been cancelled

tumblr_n6twa2wECn1t9a1bvo1_1280.png

todd360

It comes out in Japan by December if all goes well. That is 6 months from now. We have seen footage from games years before they come out.

FluxWaveZ

It comes out in Japan by December if all goes well. That is 6 months from now. We have seen footage from games years before they come out.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Danganronpa 2 come out in 3 months and that still feels like forever away.

Plus, he's most likely not in a region where he'll get to play P5 in min. 6 months time.

todd360

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Danganronpa 2 come out in 3 months and that still feels like forever away.

I took his post to mean that the game felt to far away for there to realistically be a trailer. Sure Danganronpa 2 feels forever away. I concur good sir.

Edit: Well he could always import I guess. As long as there is no lock like arena had I suppose.

Rhapsody

Banned
While I still have a giant backlog, I dunno which game is releasing from now until DR2 that I'll be playing.

I guess there's Smash 3DS if that gets released before then.

FluxWaveZ

I took his post to mean that the game felt to far away for there to realistically be a trailer. Sure Danganronpa 2 feels forever away. I concur good sir.

Oh, I gotcha. In that case, Atlus isn't a company known to show off their games years before release (and thank Mara for that). Longest interval in recent memory between announcement and release was with P4A, I think, with 11 months.

Edit: SMT IV had 12 months.

Edit: Well he could always import I guess. As long as there is no lock like arena had I suppose.

Um, what if they don't understand Japanese?

todd360

Oh, I gotcha. In that case, Atlus isn't a company known to show off their games years before release (and thank Mara for that). Longest interval in recent memory between announcement and release was with P4A, I think, with 11 months.

Um, what if they don't understand Japanese?

I'm glad that Atlus doesn't show stuff off years in advance as well.

I didn't expect him to understand Japanese haha. I was just saying that he could get the game in his hands if he really wanted to.

Caladrius

Well with the microsoft conference coming tomorrow afternoon and with all the chuffleguff that follows it, I'm going to hold off on posting in most topics,but I should be in IRC the whole time.

I wish for a happy E3 to you and your waifus!

While I still have a giant backlog, I dunno which game is releasing from now until DR2 that I'll be playing.

I guess there's Smash 3DS if that gets released before then.

Isn't Smash suppose to come out this Summer? If not that sucks because it's the only thing I'm looking forward to until Destiny and Ultimax.

abrack08

Isn't Smash suppose to come out this Summer? If not that sucks because it's the only thing I'm looking forward to until Destiny and Ultimax.

Smash 3DS is summer (and WiiU is winter), but September is still (mostly) summer. DR2 is the beginning of September, so Smash 3DS could still come out this summer and be after DR2

Rhapsody

Banned

Like Abrack08 said, September is still summer. Hopefully it's not pushed back until then.

I would've loved if it was released before July to kill the time during AX since I'm going this year.

RedGraveXIII

Neo Member
Not sure if this was posted but P4G the Animation debuts on July 10th, that's waaaay sooner than I was expecting.
001-2.jpg

I know all of you are looking forward to Poetry right? RIGHT?

Not sure if this was posted but P4G the Animation debuts on July 10th, that's waaaay sooner than I was expecting.
http://cdn02.animenewsnetwork.com/images/cms/news/75312/001-2.jpg[img]
I know all of you are looking forward to Poetry right? RIGHT?[/QUOTE]

That's the interesting part. P4 spoiler [SPOILER]It's important for her to recite all of them because of what happens in her dungeon. But they were designed in a way so that you would hear one after hours of gameplay. The anime will be much more condensed and it could come off as an overdone gag. They'll probably do something different with it, and I wonder what that could be.[/SPOILER]

Pepsiman

@iiotenki on Twitter!
001-2.jpg

I know all of you are looking forward to Poetry right? RIGHT?

When I translated Marie's Q trailer,
the poetry was a chore.
Only two lines, but it was all just
angst and nothing more.
I'm sure she'd be okay in person
one you get to know her.
I know she has her fans here,
some people don't find her a bore.
But between you and me,
being with her is all just a dull blur.
No judging from me, I've not played Golden,
but forgive me for saying I'm not beholden.

PS: This is part two of my ongoing poetry series on PersonaGAF. Please refer to my first installment to be caught up on all of the narrative intricacies of this sequel.

Canon

Banned
It's accurate to a 14-15 year old girl's idea of good poetry. I don't know what you'd expect from her.

(Obviously there's exceptions, I'm sure there's some good poets out there who are 14 or 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom