• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenoflare

I don't know what this means.

Edit: This is related to PQ

QtrMHmo.png

So its probably related to it being in Europe, then

Yep. I'm guessing Atlus U.S.A. is also publishing it in Europe, where it will be a digital-only eShop game. The game will be retail and digital here in North America according to past posts by atlusprime, and he also said that there most likely will be a pre-order bonus, so I'm guessing we're getting the arrange CD here.

Edit: Here's the post http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=102267398&postcount=571

Xenoflare

Yep. I'm guessing Atlus U.S.A. is also publishing it in Europe, where it will be a digital-only eShop game. The game will be retail and digital here in North America according to past posts by atlusprime, and he also said that there most likely will be a pre-order bonus, so I'm guessing we're getting the arrange CD here.

Edit: Here's the post http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=102267398&postcount=571

CE WOOHOO.

HYPE INTENSIFIES.

Heres to hope it would be like Bravely Default where the CE would only be $10 more than regular.

Xenoflare

By CE, I think he just means the arrange CD. But, who knows. If there's something more, I might buy the NA version, too.

Ahh, so like Soul Hackers then.

I'm not complaining, it's just that any bonus item for me counts since games in Canada received a price bump. ($40 to $45 for 3DS/Vita).

Besides, PQ music is great.

cbq

I'm going to stay up until 3 am for Persona 5, Sony. You better not disappoint me.

Please Atlus, don't do this to me ;(

abrack08

I'm going to stay up until 3 am for Persona 5, Sony. You better not disappoint me.

Please Atlus, don't do this to me ;(

You'll have only yourself to blame. It is almost certainly not going to happen. It's fun to keep a glimmer of hope, like dreaming about winning the lottery but it's very unlikely

Rhapsody

Banned
I just realized that since E3's going to have Rise and Ken playable for people for the first time, they're probably going to have that build at Anime Expo.
Makes me a little more excited about going to AX now.

DNAbro

JRPG talk amounted to 1 game and it was a Tales game and not even the good one coming out.

*sigh*

At least we should get Persona Ultimax footage from the showfloor right? and maybe dancing as well.

Only Atlus game that appeared in the E3 conferences was Persona 4 Golden. Didn't expect that.

Actually Conception II was there as well with the other Vita Games, I noticed the class selection screen for Conception II there. Along with like one of the cutscenes. You just had to have a good eye to find it.

esoterika

Neo Member
Mightnight. Everyone is relaxing in their beds or at their computers. Suddenly their TV turns on. It's the Playstation E3 media conference. A silhouette appears.

"Oh, you thought the show was over?"

Persona 5 trailer rolls.

From the UltraChenTV footage, Rise and Ken's english titles are as follows:

Rise: The Scandalous Superstar Idol
Ken/Koromaru: The Pretentious Tenderfoot Duo

The best part though... THERE'S A REMATCH BUTTON NOW YES!

Levito

Banned
Another E3 goes by where a PGAF member makes an icon bet with me. Victorious again, never bet against The King In The North.

You are lovely, monsoon. :p

Xenoflare

It sounds like Mona Marshall is reprising Ken in Ultimax

tumblr_inline_n6wgusWlwC1s2easc.gif

Well, I loved her as the Red Dragon in drakengard and
Gabriella in Drakengard 3

Also Kyle's mom in South Park WHAT WHAT WHAT

Not a shocker really, since his VA is the same in the JP version as well, he sounds like Shinji with less pussy.

Rhapsody

Banned
I feel like I should've studied diligently instead of watching these streams lol

Nothing really interesting, and everything that was interesting to me was expected or leaked.

Maaaaan, that PQ english trailer dissapointed me so much. Is there any chance we could see another one with voices in english in tomorrow's Nintendo Digital Event?

Xenoflare

Maaaaan, that PQ english trailer dissapointed me so much. Is there any chance we could see another one with voices in english in tomorrow's Nintendo Digital Event?

If we didn't see it now then don't expect one any time soon, not that I would want to be right.

It's likely that the PQ localization is still underway because of the heavy workload itself and the fact that the localization of Ultimax is ahead of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom