• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

I have a feeling that Persona 5 will most likely be talked about and revealed near the end of Dancing All Night Trailer stuff like they've been doing for each game

That would be mid-late September at the earliest, if you'relating it to the process of how the other videos have been handled before the games's release.

That air grab animation

Bpv9UsiCcAIbV6s.jpg

nmh_moe.jpg

Set #1 is coming with P4AU.

Great way to encourage people to pick up both games!

Tiu Neo

Didn't really expect P5, but I wish I had gone to sleep after the first hour of the Sony conference. The only thing for me on the second hour was MGS5, and I could have lived without it. I liked MS conference better, even if only for the fact that it had no boring moments.

So, Dancing All Night today?

Got a little heads up from someone special.

Excuse me if this is old.

For NA, of course.

zYtLijz.jpg

...I need to find a way to import that beauty. Amazon isn't shipping it to Brazil :(

Pepsiman

@iiotenki on Twitter!
...I need to find a way to import that beauty. Amazon isn't shipping it to Brazil :(

Play-Asia is usually pretty good about getting limited quantities of western special editions. I don't know of any other major import site that goes out of its way to do that. I also imagine that there are package forwarding services set up in the States where you could still order from Amazon US, set the shipping address to whatever the forwarding service tells you, and then they'll pass on the goods once they get it for a fee. Worth a shot to look into at least! I know I've done it for Japanese stuff from time to time!

Tiu Neo

Play-Asia is usually pretty good about getting limited quantities of western special editions. I don't know of any other major import site that goes out of its way to do that. I also imagine that there are package forwarding services set up in the States where you could still order from Amazon US, set the shipping address to whatever the forwarding service tells you, and then they'll pass on the goods once they get it for a fee. Worth a shot to look into at least! I know I've done it for Japanese stuff from time to time!

Play-Asia is one of my backup plans, if Amazon never ships this game here and I can't get a friend to ship this game to here. Would be my default option, if our customs office wasn't horrible (With amazon I pay the taxes on checkout) Thanks! :D

Setsu00

Oh Atlus, why do you do this to me?

In one moment you give me a slight glimmer of hope that PQ might head to Europe in a timely manner thanks to the eShop and in the next one, you utterly crush my heart by giving NA this awesome CE.

Why have you forsaken this continent? ;-;

Hmmmmrg I'm not really interested in the case, but everything else, yes. It is a bit too pricy for me though, even as a Persona fan, I think I will have to settle with the regular edition... In any case I'll pre order the special edition just in case they run out quick, if I see that I'm running tight on money, I will change my order

Sophia

Seeing as the premium one doesn't come with a full set of tarot cards, I'll stick with the regular one. The soundtrack CD is interesting, but I don't need it, and the other stuff is just asking to be damaged on my shelf....

FireSol

Finally!! First Persona related items

21f89b1ad630.jpg

After quik look I love Chie even more, and Fuuka design is really good. And now I wanna P3/4 re-build with modern engine

The Persona Q LE looks pretty cool and all, but there's not much for me there. Mainly I'd want the tarot cards and the case, but as I have a 2DS I can't actually use it... :(

Gonna stick with regular on this one.

Looks like I missed nothing at all.

PQ LE is neat, but I'll stick with the normal one, provided that it still has the CD.

You really didnt miss anything at all. That Sony conference was average at best. Nothing but multiplats, remasters, and TV services :/

The few exclusives were nice, but no real gameplay was shown other than the order and lbp, which looked fantasic.

The UltraChen P4AU walkthrough was enjoyable though.. If i could go back, I probably would have went to sleep early aswell lol.

Meia

The CD is LE only. Only the cards are in both.

What a weird decision, to have the tarot cards be the thing everyone gets and the soundtrack disk not. Kind of reveresed with what they usually do.

Well, considering Atlus waited til NOW to announce this and the import for the exact same case just got paid 2 days ago, and considering I'm getting the real OST imported next month, no real reason for me to get the CE then. Man that'd feel weird getting an Atlus game that's not a CE for once.

cjkeats

Really hope that LE isn't Amazon exclusive like the P4G Solid Gold edition was here in Canada. But then again, the P4G one was the JP accessory set and super limited.
Amazon takes forever to ship things here. EB pls.

Rhyel

Didn't really expect P5, but I wish I had gone to sleep after the first hour of the Sony conference. The only thing for me on the second hour was MGS5, and I could have lived without it. I liked MS conference better, even if only for the fact that it had no boring moments.

So, Dancing All Night today?

Here in Brazil we get SMT4 Limited Edition ( and ohters like Bravely Default too).

I have some hope, because all LE here sell fast in pre order

arue

As much as i want Makoto to just be in the game (story mode) i really can't believe he was lying to avoid spoiling him because if they wanted to avoid that they would of not commented at all on Makoto or more likely just avoid the question alltogether.

I'm guessing he will still just get small mentions by characters / LIZ much like in P4A

Now that you mentioned the spoiler, I agree with you. Yu Namba won't spoil the viewers just to be sly.

P3MC hype train crashed #RIP.

I'm definitely getting that PQ LE. I want those Tarot Cards.

PK Gaming

This is actually a really cool idea.

Still don't think Rise will be the type of character for my playstyle/that I prefer, but I'll main her anyways.

I was afraid they'd make her into a pure zoning type character, but she seems to be pretty good on rushdown.

I'm definitely going to sub her!

Dantis

It occurs to me that I was thinking of importing Dancing All Night from Japan for a bazillion pounds anyway, so when you think of it like that, $80 seem okay-ish for a game that I can understand. I'll still wait for the full OST track list just to be safe though.

FluxWaveZ

I'm hoping Atlus brings it today. Gotta say, not the most enthusiastic with their E3 showing thus far, even though the UltracChenTV episode for P4AU was nice.

Tiu Neo

It... actually fits.

Bonus points for using the superior P3 version.

Here in Brazil we get SMT4 Limited Edition ( and ohters like Bravely Default too).

I have some hope, because all LE here sell fast in pre order

Yes, but I had to be lucky to get my SMTIV with the artbook and CD, and it end up costing about $100, sooo... :(

(I would pay more than that price for the PQ Special Edition, though. I'll search for the smaller stores every day until I find it. Still wish I could keep a pre-order on amazon, so I had at least one guarantee. )

Meia

Both of these products will only be available for a limited time, so make sure to order quickly! Persona Q will be released this holiday season.

From the Atlus faithful e-mail talking about the release of PQ. Guessing November will be the earliest we see it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom