• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
$80 for LE, ouch. I think $70 would have been a better price point at least then it would feel like my wallet is hurting. I'll still buy it, and most likely gonna get a 3DS XL anyways for it.

Meia

$80 for LE, ouch. I think $70 would have been a better price point at least then it would feel like my wallet is hurting. I'll still buy it, and most likely gonna get a 3DS XL anyways for it.

I'm guessing the base game is going to be $50 like SMT4 was. If so, the price of the CE makes sense since the case by itself is $25 over there...

Setsu00

When has it ever been stated that it wasn't? Not sure why people thought it was digital only. Because there was an eShop logo in the trailer? That was a silly reason to jump to conclusions.

EDIT: Oh, you mean Europe. Haha, disregard everything I said, you have every right to be paranoid. You poor souls.

I guess I should have mentioned that I meant Europe.

Holy crap, is that a
n approximate
release date I see for SMTIV?! I'd given up hope we were ever gonna see it on this side of the ocean. Digital release only, but that doesn't exactly come as a surprise at this point. Seriously though, what the hell took them so long?

They where uploading the files to Nintys servers from a house in the country-side with dial up.

FluxWaveZ

Oh really? Guess that's that then.

EDIT: Atlus US have just said they have new PQ and P4U trailers. No mention of P4D.

Back to waiting, I guess.

They said that last week when they sent their Atlus Faithful email. It's what people were saying here and why there was still speculation about what would be shown about P4D.

Yesterday, there was confirmation that P4D would not be playable. We still don't know what kind of presence P4D will have, but I've become pessimistic regarding anything of significance, despite it being part of their E3 lineup.

Dantis

They said that last week when they sent their Atlus Faithful email. It's what people were saying here and why there was still speculation about what would be shown about P4D.

Yesterday, there was confirmation that P4D would not be playable. We still don't know what kind of presence P4D will have, but I've become pessimistic regarding anything of significance, despite it being part of their E3 lineup.

Someone should just ask John Hardin tbh.

FluxWaveZ

Some weird sound stuff going on in that trailer; not as neatly produced as an original Japanese P4AU trailer. Announcer was nicely over the top, so good.

Still no release date, so... great.

FluxWaveZ

He said something like "I can't say too much about it but most of the cast from the previous game returned for Ultimax" or something like that. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

He said that he couldn't be explicit about it because of union reasons or whatever weirdness the VA industry has going on, like with Naoto Shirogane's unknown actress. It's probably safe to assume that everyone is reprising their roles for now.

Yes, but it's being released in Japan this year, before P5, isn't it?

Yes, so we should find out more about it within a month or two.

So is there like zero P4D presence at E3 except being on those info cards? Or have we just not heard about it yet? I'm not expecting anything new in the slightest, just seems rather peculiar to me.

Xenoflare

He said that he couldn't be explicit about it because of union reasons or whatever weirdness the VA industry has going on, like with Naoto Shirogane's unknown actress. It's probably safe to assume that everyone is reprising their roles for now.

Naoto's game VA will forever be a mystery.

For some reason the first people that came into my mind is Kanji, Naoto, or Margaret. Since those three had a change in the past before. With Matthew Mercer for Kanji and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn for Naoto Anime, then Karen Strassmen for Marge in P4G which made some trippy alternating voices for the Heaven extra boss battle.

Not that I want anyone to change. I really hope the voice cast will remain as it is for P4U and PQ.

OH WAIT, THAT'S RIGHT, FUUKA CHANGED HER VA IN P4A. I DO HOPE WE KEEP HER NEW VOICE THOUGH, IT SOUNDS A HELL LESS AWKWARD

pirata

...Persona 5 has gotten delayed, hasn't it? At this point, We'll probably be lucky to get it by the end of 2015 outside of Japan...

FluxWaveZ

So is there like zero P4D presence at E3 except being on those info cards? Or have we just not heard about it yet? I'm not expecting anything new in the slightest, just seems rather peculiar to me.

It's part of their lineup, so it's being shown. There is no doubt about that, unless they're lying or they count a badge holder image as the game being part of their "E3 lineup." Like Dantis said, maybe someone should just ask the PR guy how exactly it's present at E3, but we should find out soon enough. If we don't, we could assume it's just the old teaser being shown via the monitor(s) in their booth.

...Persona 5 has gotten delayed, hasn't it? At this point, We'll probably be lucky to get it by the end of 2015 outside of Japan...

Some intense leaps of logic going on here.

Xenoflare

No official words yet. What made you think that? It will be what it is until Atlus makes an announcement regarding it. No P5 in E3 is expected.

Now where is my DS2 port for 3DS, I will not stop bitching about it until Atlus makes an update regarding it.

PK Gaming

The announcer sounds so unenthusiastic.

Do my eyes deceive me?

Are you talking shit about Patrick Seitz

5%289%29.png

Because it sounds like you're talking shit about Patrick Seitz

Dantis

Just tweeted Mr Hardin. Probably won't reply, but it's worth a shot anyway.

There is no reason to think this whatsoever.

I don't know why you thought that P5 would get shown at E3.

Xenoflare

Oh by the way, for the people who watched the UltraChen stream, does Rise have a Persona Card extending ability? Since she is shown of having 4 and 5 Persona cards in P4AU.

Dantis

He actually replied to me when I asked him about the recent news about P4A getting pulled from the European PSN store. He seems pretty cool.

I'm sure he is, and ordinarily, maybe he would. But he'll be mega busy with more important people than Dantis today. :p

FluxWaveZ

Could be holding P4D stuff until tomorrow for Famitsu? And to get more coverage when outside of today's rush.

No. I don't understand why people have been thinking this since Atlus USA said it would be part of their lineup with: "P4D might be shown on Friday", "P4D might be shown on Monday", "P4D might be shown via Famitsu", and even me with "P4D might be shown via the Persona Magazine."

Famitsu already posted their Persona Q preview article for the upcoming issue. There are no leaks about it. P4D will not be shown via Famitsu, or even via the Persona Magazine, this week.

Tamanon

Banned
No. I don't understand why people have been thinking this since Atlus USA said it would be part of their lineup with: "P4D might be shown on Friday", "P4D might be shown on Monday", "P4D might be shown via Famitsu", and even me with "P4D might be shown via the Persona Magazine."

Famitsu already posted their Persona Q preview article for the upcoming issue. There are no leaks about it. P4D will not be shown via Famitsu, or even via the Persona Magazine, this week.

Sorry for optimism, dog. I was just stating an opinion. I apologize for my transgression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom