• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soriku

132882301075.jpg

Well I still hope we get a blurb.

FluxWaveZ

From Hardin:

Not sure what to make of it, but I suspect they're looping the announcement trailer.

Sounds about right. Like it was generally, initially thought, Atlus USA won't show off significant info about one of their internal projects before Japan does. The trend continues.

Guess all we'll be getting is P4AU match footage.

P5 is closer to release than most things announced at E3 this year.

Think about that for a second.

My most anticipated games:

1) Bloodborne
1) Persona 5
2) UC4
3) FF Type 0 HD
4) Xenoblade X
5) Zelda WiiU
6) MGSV

I'm pretty sure Persona 5 will be the first out lol. Unless SE become competent again and release Type 0 this fall.

arue

Persona Q Standard Edition is up on Amazon. Does this one come with the Tarot Cards?

If not, does anyone know if there is any website (besides VGP) that has pre-order ready for LE Edition (Tarot Cards + game only)?

Going to watch through it now, but what I gather from comments of the stream is that:

- Ken was shown playable via CPU character, most likely voiced by Mona Marshall
- More Rise gameplay, including unblockable grab rhythm game super + underwhelming IK. Also had a bit of her theme.
- Newest P4 character won't be part of the E3 build
- There is potentially a rematch option that may or may not be exclusive to the E3 demo
- All of the voice acting for the game has been completed
- That P3 character deconfirmed (or are they really?)
- Final character select screen as predicted from the one in the Famitsu scan.
- Showed English movesets for Rise, Yukari and Junpei

Also, apparently Fitzgerald was in the chat saying she's working on PQ.

Is there any english Ken footage recorded? For some reason I have been banned from Twitch and can't watch the stream.

FluxWaveZ

Question:
[Persona 3 Spoilers]:
Is this the Great Seal?

I still need to watch it fully, but apparently Yu Namba stated, during yesterday's stream, that he was avoiding showing off additional stages due to potential spoilers.

Caladrius

Question:

[Persona 3 Spoilers]:
Is this the Great Seal?

I still need to watch it fully, but apparently Yu Namba stated, during yesterday's stream, that he was avoiding showing off additional stages due to potential spoilers.

No, but that looks like the same realm.

Sophia

Question:

[Persona 3 Spoilers]:
Is this the Great Seal?

Different door and floor patterns, so who knows?

Question:

[Persona 3 Spoilers]:
Is this the Great Seal?

If that were true I doubt they'd be in the E3 build.

Question:

[Persona 3 Spoilers]:
Is this the Great Seal?

Dunno could be. That definitely doesn't look like the top of Tartarus or anywhere in Inaba.
HYPE REGAINED

FluxWaveZ

I think that the very first thing Yu Namba said was that it was the same build. I think.

If that's the case, and he specifically said that he should avoid showing off the additional stage(s) he was thinking of because of potential spoilers, I'd have to think this was the one, or one of them.

Hmmm. After looking at the image more
I'm leaning towards it not being the great seal. I don't remember there being a moon at the great seal. Even if it's not though, the level itself looks very interesting, and I wonder where it could be at. The door is also missing the moving eyes.

Kinda bummed that no major sites did a sit down and gameplay demo with at least P4U. Looking at some websites' schedules I don't even see the game listed at all, I remember IGN sitting with them in previous years.

FluxWaveZ

Yeah, the "...And more to come" pretty much confirms that it's not it. Can't imagine we wouldn't get an LE or even the same first-print copy DLC that Japan gets.

FluxWaveZ

Is there a link to that P5 listing? I don't see it on Best Buy unless it's not from there.

This. Doesn't mean much; it's probably in the process of being added to the BB and FS E3 deal going on for us Canadians. Lovely custom description they made for it, though:
The much anticipated Persona 5 is about to become a reality on your PS3. You won't want to miss this RPG from famed series director Katsura Hashino.

FluxWaveZ

What do you mean?

If the additional attention reaches the ears of the people who add games to the E3 deal, they might fix it before it's actually added, so us Canadians who were planning on taking advantage of the deal won't be able to secure a $49.99 price anymore as it is now, since they'd probably fix it to $59.99 or the current norm of $69.99.

If the additional attention reaches the ears of the people who add games to the E3 deal, they might fix it before it's actually added, so us Canadians who were planning on taking advantage of the deal won't be able to secure a $49.99 price anymore as it is now, since they'd probably fix it to $59.99 or the current norm of $69.99.

Damn. I feel really bad now. I always say I screw things up unintentionally, and I guess I did. Sorry, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom