• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
5cOBJ2R.jpg
Haha

Squire

Banned
They basically used MS Word clipart in the reveal "trailer".

Anyone who thought it was cancelled was a bit silly/crazy, or Dantis.

Hey, I thought it was canned and don't regret it. That's my suspicion when you go this long without showing something. Has nothing to do with Atlus/Nintendo, it goes for everyone. Sometimes projects don't work or aren't worth the trouble. It happens.

kewlmyc

Just for the record, I never said it was. Should be able to speculate without stating it's speculation. I'm not Nintendo PR, so I'm puzzled you'd read the post that way.

What? I never said you're Nintendo PR or even implied it. Was just trying to say it could still exist despite the company working on something else. Sorry if I offended you somehow...

Squire

Banned
What? I never said you're Nintendo PR or even implied it. Was just trying to say it could still exist despite the company working on something else. Sorry if I offended you somehow...

You kinda did with the whole "don't jump the gun". I'm just speculating like everyone else and they've cleared it up. S 'all good though. No hard feelings.

Jintor

Where's Ridley.

"Pyrosphere" is not an acceptable answer. *cracks whip*

Ridley is currently starring in a number of hilarious Gifs related to smash bros

wears mother 3

I've got this fire flower...

Where's Vib-Ribbon 2.

On a press conference stage

Where's Mother 4

I left it in my other pants

whens fire emblem musou

i'll lose my non-job

Lunar15

I'm just so happy right now.

What a great E3. And it didn't even include P5, which is still coming.

2015 is going to be the best year in video gaming ever.

FluxWaveZ

zrNJEgn.png

It's.....Minazuki.

No THAT New P4AU Character video this week. but DLC episode added.

In addition to their proper character page being added, along with the respective Twitter icons.

Here is a preview of Persona Magazine #Spring via Dengeki.

Here is another photo of him from the event:

Source.

Yeah, Famitsu makes it sound like there were a ton of people there in line for Soejima. Guess it's one way to get people to go to your booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom