• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

Seems people here are thinking that the girl Sho wants to protect is the mother of the Anti-Shadow weapons, but is the fact that the girl would either no longer be a "child" or that she's dead by the time of P4AU being glossed over?

Edit: Famitsu published their Megumi Ogata interview on their blog.

Edit 2: Another GameTrailers E3 2014 P4AU video (Uploaded on June 10). Shows off the new stage. Interestingly, the background is blue instead of the red variation this picture showed.

Dantis

It seemed pretty obvious that she was tripping, I thought.

I think the implication is that she's late for school and in a rush.

BqALM_VCUAAlkOa.jpg

http://p-ch.jp/news/detail/?nid=138

I love that album cover.

pan-hime

I have the #2014June P Magazine. It's basically the same stuff repeated, but gives a lot of info for Persona Q's first dungeon, from recommended persona/sub persona combinations for characters to enemy HP and weaknesses.
There's an interview with Soejima on PQ's art, but my japanese is piss poor. maybe I'll ask pespiman
Next issue of P Magazine is in late August, with P4AU scoops, more P4GA stuff, and maybe more?, according to the back of it.

Setsu00

I have the #2014June P Magazine. It's basically the same stuff repeated, but gives a lot of info for Persona Q's first dungeon, from recommended persona/sub persona combinations for characters to enemy HP and weaknesses.
There's an interview with Soejima on PQ's art, but my japanese is piss poor. maybe I'll ask pespiman
Next issue of P Magazine is in late August, with P4AU scoops, more P4GA stuff, and maybe more?, according to the back of it.

Please, do it! That would be cool!

Meia

To me it looks like she is tripping instead of Kung fuing

Yep, I see it now. For shame though, a martial artist wouldn't trip like that, she at least better roll out of that. :p

And no, there better not be returning cast members to the main cast of this one. :|

kewlmyc

Last time, we got Rise and Ken along with an accurate approximation of the (yet to be announced) release date for Ultimax. Heh, same company, too (though, Best Buy has a different description).

Yeah, but this is just too much for me. I'm going to be super disappointed if we get the first P5 screenshots/art and we see an older version of ANYBODY from P3/P4. Maybe only one would be tolerable (like Nanjo in P2:EP), but even that's pushing it with all the P3/P4 media as of late.

Good thing it is most likely nothing at all... nothing at all... nothing at all....

kewlmyc

Realistically, it should be Teddie, both due to his nature and to him being basically the series mascot at this point.

P5 takes place 200 years after P4 and is about Teddie, Aigis, Labrys, and the Velvet Room Siblings coping with the fact that they always live to see their friends pass away.

Joking aside, I always figured that P5 would introduce a new mascot to compare to Teddie in P4 and Aigis/Koromaru in P3.

Yeah, but this is just too much for me. I'm going to be super disappointed if we get the first P5 screenshots/art and we see an older version of ANYBODY from P3/P4. Maybe only one would be tolerable (like Nanjo in P2:EP), but even that's pushing it with all the P3/P4 media as of late.

Good thing it is most likely nothing at all... nothing at all... nothing at all....

I really hope that it's nothing

I really, really hope so

NichM

Banned
I have no idea if there are returning characters or not in P5. And if I don't, I guarantee you neither does FutureShop.

Levito

Banned
The people getting worked up over the Future Shop listing need to take a step back. A Canadian retailer isn't going to get P5 details before famitsu.

NERDS.

FluxWaveZ

The people getting worked up over the Future Shop listing need to take a step back. A Canadian retailer isn't going to get P5 details before famitsu.

NERDS.

Again, Ken and Rise were confirmed from the company that owns that retailer before they were shown off anywhere else.

Hehe, but this case is different, though, mainly because the page was created in haste for the E3 deal. Thanks for the confirm, Nich.

Not sure how these URLs are accessed from the main site, but here:

http://p-atlus.jp/p4u2/guide1a/
http://p-atlus.jp/p4u2/guide2a/
http://p-atlus.jp/p4u2/guide1b/
http://p-atlus.jp/p4u2/guide2b/

kewlmyc

NERDS.

Oh course not. I don't think anyone here honestly believes it.

What else is there to talk about though? :p

Levito

Banned
Again, Ken and Rise were confirmed from the company that owns that retailer before they were shown off anywhere else.

Hehe, but this case is different, though, mainly because the page was created in haste for the E3 deal. Thanks for the confirm, Nich.

Yeah, those were specific details though, this is like a placeholder description put up that can describe almost any videogame sequel ever.

FluxWaveZ

Gametrailers posted a video of Elizabeth vs Shadow Junpei on a cool-looking stage. No ingame audio though.

Find it here.

Yep, posted it on this page:
Edit 2: Another GameTrailers E3 2014 P4AU video (Uploaded on June 10). Shows off the new stage. Interestingly, the background is blue instead of the red variation this picture showed.

Old video, but getting a bit more attention now. Seems to show off different variation of the new stage shown off in that screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom