• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's a talk show with those two hosts focused on Persona. They do a lot of stuff, like playing segments or watching trailers from PQ/PAU, they answer fan questions like where are Jiraiya's eyes or I suppose Chie and Yosuke dying their hair, show merchandise and also have segments where they listen to Persona music and try to make up what they understand (the songs of this segment are having their own album named "Persora"). They have also had some guests like Lotus Juice and the VA of Adachi.

20140331_042821_thumb.jpg

Oh, that's cool! I also always wanted to know where are Jiraiya's eyes.

Oh, that's cool! I also always wanted to know where are Jiraiya's eyes.

They are located right below the two shuriken parts, those little holes.

Other questions are:

What song does Yosuke listen to during combat?
western and Japanese music, along with soundtrack from films and more.
Why Mitsuru’s father has an eye-patch?
He was assaulted by Shadows while investigating Tartarus, and received a nasty wound.

It's pretty funny to watch, so far there are 5 episodes I think.

CorvoSol

Eternal Punishment

I picked Nanjo. Still really torn about it.

Now do I pick "Mary" Maki or "Chris" Reiji?

Also, dang does Reiji look a lot like his brother without that Chibodee Crocket hair.

CorvoSol

Look, "Ellen" is cool and all but you guys have to know that this is the dark timeline where Buddha won and I picked Reiji instead. So rather than pretend history can be saved, we're just gonna go full dark mode and pick Nanjo's dorky helmet.

He'd look so much cooler without this helmet.

cj_iwakura

Look, "Ellen" is cool and all but you guys have to know that this is the dark timeline where Buddha won and I picked Reiji instead. So rather than pretend history can be saved, we're just gonna go full dark mode and pick Nanjo's dorky helmet.

He'd look so much cooler without this helmet.

Nanjo's path is really dull. There are more P1 tie ins, though.

But... but she has blue hair.
I personally like to think she does, but there's no official word on it.

Similarly I am fairly certain Rise dyes her hair, if only because her hair was specifically designed to look "fake," like hair you would only see on TV. While her hair color wasn't specifically called out, I think it ties into that a bit. But that's just speculation on my part.

But... but she has blue hair.

An exchange between Yukiko and Kanji was posted here before talking about his dyed hair. I thought part of it was unintentionally funny. Yukiko being surprised about Kanji's natural color doesn't seem absurd when you consider that the Persona universe has green, blue and white as natural hair colors.

Generally for the P4 cast, it seems like their hair color matches their eye color. Kanji's eyes are black though, so I guess that's showcasing that his hair is indeed dyed. Chie and Yosuke don't follow this rule though.

Generally for the P4 cast, it seems like their hair color matches their eye color. Kanji's eyes are black though, so I guess that's showcasing that his hair is indeed dyed. Chie and Yosuke don't follow this rule though.

It seems P3 follows that rule as well. Speaking of which, Makoto's eyes are blue or grey?

Teddie's wearing a V-neck.

Well, I don't see nothing wrong about that. The red rose and the frills otherwise makes that shirt kinda silly. lol

No. No they do not. It depends on your body type!

Oh, I guess you're right then. You should know better than me. xD

Little bro beat P4! Says he really, really liked it. Was amazed to realize he'd spent nearly 80 hours playing it.

Now the most important question: who is his waifu? lol

Caladrius

V-necks are the worst. If the P4G epilogue is a sign of what's to come regarding V-neck/Persona canon then I can't be a part of it.

We're going to take you to "school" so you can get "re-educated"

I'm throwing you in the Gulag,

Well, I don't see nothing wrong about that. The red rose and the frills otherwise makes that shirt kinda silly. lol

I was referring to his ebullient epilogue appearance.

Yosuke wearing a V-neck is so amazing
ly bad

Yosuke is 2lame2pull off a v-neck

Yosuke lacks the charisma to show up on the visible spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom