• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemstar

Where do you get these things from?
It's pretty easy to find US PSN credit at 10% off at CAG. I just happened to have stocked up a couple of days ago.

(redacted)
By all means. If your financial situation is such that a few dollars isn't going to impose on you, definitely buy it on your own account. If you're perpetually broke, though, I think it's a net positive that you play it now and buy it at some point in the future once you're less broke.

Does anyone know if Nocturne will come out in Europe too? D:
hahahahahahahahahahaha

If I can find a way to pay you (we already talked about how Paypal was not easy for me) then I'm in. Idk if there's anything you'd accept though, because I sure can't think of anything :(
GameStop sells Amazon gift cards. You can pick one up once you've run up a sufficiently large tab or something.

Kazzy

So it turned out to be Nocturne? Cool, now more people get to experience it.

May the Matador memes flow freely!

So the other day someone put in the thread this funny photoshop:
personafightnintendobqfo9h.png

So I decided to draw it in HD to see if it looked cool enough. Im also thinking of doing something similar with Seinfeld as the other day people were talking about it personafied.

Chie as Chun Li is a marvelous thing.

So I decided to draw it in HD to see if it looked cool enough. Im also thinking of doing something similar with Seinfeld as the other day people were talking about it personafied..

That is amazing! hahaha You should definitely do a Seinfeld one!

Also, I feel like Sakurai would be the best waifu in this group.

Kazzy

brb getting some Xanax to numb the painful memories

He's not actually that hard if you know what you're doing. Beelzebub on the other hand...

He's not, it's just that it's the first real encounter that forces the player to put together and utilize the nuances of the battle system.

It's different from a number of RPG's, because SMT games generally stress buffs/debuffs as a fundemental gameplay aspect.

arue

So the other day someone put in the thread this funny photoshop:
personafightnintendobqfo9h.png

So I decided to draw it in HD to see if it looked cool enough. Im also thinking of doing something similar with Seinfeld as the other day people were talking about it personafied.

Chie as Chun Li is a marvelous thing.

Omg that's awesome! 10/10 would play.

Edit: Also, is it really confirmed that it's Nocturne? I can't check it on my PS3 right now...

Jintor

I love that they're all armoured with their creations (well, not reggie, but it's hard to visually represent his laser attack anyway)

That is amazing! hahaha You should definitely do a Seinfeld one!

Also, I feel like Sakurai would be the best waifu in this group.

That forever young waifu!
I want to try, apart of the battle scenes, some dialog scenes for the seinfeld parody. Maybe it takes more time than I think (it always happens to me lol).

Damn ridley how u do that bg art

I started trying to mimic the one from the original screen, but it was too difficult to discern the objects, so I decided to look multiple videos of the third block in Tartarus to get good shots of the background. Then I drew them as they were with basic color forms and added some gradient tools for the shadows here and there.
Not too difficult, but tedious.

I love that they're all armoured with their creations (well, not reggie, but it's hard to visually represent his laser attack anyway)

Yeah, I remember Reggie playing Punch-out!! against Geoff Keighley, he could have a similar body build of a boxer and Im pretty sure Next Level Games used a little bit of him to make Mr. Sandman's new version, so it was clear to use Little Mac's boxing gloves.

Dantis

I think I figured out why John Hardin wanted to keep Nocturne's PSN release under wraps...

Looks like ATLUS isn't just doing a straight port after all...

Wouldn't even bother me if this was true! :p

Oh man, you are inmensily good doing soejima style art, im sure your parody would turn better than mine. Going to still try though, and I would love to also see yours!

What a nice thing to say. Thanks!

abrack08

There's still a chance it's multiple games right? I was always slightly more interested in DDS than Nocturne... though I'll play the hell out of either of them.

I think I figured out why John Hardin wanted to keep Nocturne's PSN release under wraps...

Looks like ATLUS isn't just doing a straight port after all...
Eh, to finally play Nocturne I could deal. I mean you don't have to use him ;P

Nah I am pumped for Nocturne but money being tight... Myaah I'll get it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom